Community > Posts By > Magnagirl

Magnagirl's photo
Fri 03/20/09 07:06 PM
...is boring.

Magnagirl's photo
Sun 03/01/09 03:14 PM
I don't think kid picks are a good idea. There are too many perverts on line who don't seem to have limits when talking to adult women. Wouldn't want to try to understand if the "boxer tent picture" is due to you or your child's picture.

Magnagirl's photo
Sun 03/01/09 03:08 PM
Yeah but the kinda guys that want nudie pics give the good guys on here a bad name.

Magnagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:59 PM
Good questions. It is free - seems like meeting people on the internet is the thing to do according to my friends. I have been here a year. I have gone on 4 first dates with 1 guy making it to a second.
Nice guys just not for me. Nothing recently.

Magnagirl's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:52 PM
It is not so much about you being datable as it is about is there anyone out there that is worthy of dating you. At 19 don't rush it have fun and don't settle just because you want to be in a relationship.

Magnagirl's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:29 PM
get a job.

Magnagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:42 PM
In the long run honesty is the best. If you don't see a future with the person then let them know. Life is to short to be in a dead end relationship.

Magnagirl's photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:30 PM
Edited by Magnagirl on Sat 01/17/09 03:31 PM
I choose my colors on what I like in nature. I have two bedrooms with fall colors one is Pumpkin and Autumn spice (also known as the orange room) the other is emerald forest with Autumn red accents.

Pick what is you like maybe deep ocean greens and blues.

Just think if you had a girlfriend picking it out you could end up in a Barbie pink house. happy

Magnagirl's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:06 PM
Sorry everyone my cat ate the mistletoe. tears
Too bad I was going to take it to the firehouse and kiss up a storm with the firemen. winking

Magnagirl's photo
Sat 12/27/08 08:01 PM
The second pic on your profile is much better as an opener than your hulk one. Good luck!

Magnagirl's photo
Fri 10/24/08 04:41 PM
We went to the race track. He was a push truck driver so we ran the track, pushed cars and drank a lot!

Magnagirl's photo
Mon 10/13/08 07:36 PM
I like to think it is my eyes but most of the time it is my the boobs or my butt.... I am so much more then B&B...

Magnagirl's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:29 PM
I really don't think the country is at the same point as it was when the "new"deal" was put into place. Hate to think that we would get there. Just so many things going on right now. Don't think government is focusing on the right things. We live in a capitalistic society so let it work and stay away from the financial markets. The country's infrastructure would be a good place to start.

Magnagirl's photo
Mon 10/13/08 03:17 PM
I have worked with people who I know more about their family then my own. I don't find these people very interesting. They need to get a hobby or a life.

Magnagirl's photo
Sun 10/12/08 12:51 PM
Sex is easy to find...relationships are not. I just don't want to waste my time with men who just wanna f***. They tend to be selfish and most of the time lousy in bed.
Give me (and according to my friends them too) someone who is caring, funny and really into his girl - he will never have an issue with sex again.
:wink:

Magnagirl's photo
Sat 10/04/08 11:14 AM
"live without a spouse" is an interesting way to phrase it. So living with someone who is not your spouse would still classify a person as single in this case.

Magnagirl's photo
Mon 02/25/08 04:52 PM
You had a girlfriend for a day? Does that even count? huh