Community > Posts By > BBWolf

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/29/08 11:26 AM
still sigle and not caring. If I have one more crap date I might just stay single

BBWolf's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:23 AM
has anyone ever watched sixstring samauri?

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:14 AM
try using a sniper riffle with the ice bullets and cooling chamber (can't remember what its called) you can fire it like 8 times before it even gets close to over heating. Its also great on assault riffles devil

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/26/08 10:10 AM
if you realy want to try something new with your blt try using peanutbutter instead of mayo kinda odd but realy good

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:44 PM
fresh crisp leatuce, some vine rippen tomatoes ( from your own garden), not too crispy bacon :tongue: some mayo, some spicey mustard, on white bread. All this with a side of fries and some leamonade.... damn it now I'm drooling on my shirt

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:36 PM
Fear and loathing in las vegas!!!! smokin

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:29 PM
don't get me wrong god knows I've licked my fair share of peanut butter in my time :tongue:

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/22/08 12:24 PM

If this roommate is your husband's father, it is up to him really to talk to him. I say you and your husband sit down and determine how you want to handle it. He's family. He's the only father your husband is going to have. Imagine if it was your father... he took care of you, yes?

Once you decide what to do from here, let your husband tell him, and you try to stay out of it.

This sounds like a difficult position and I wish you the best of luck. flowerforyou

well if that dosn't make him wake up and get off his ass then you could always turn him into your live in maid. Give him a list of diff. things to be done every day. If he can't contribute financialy then maybe he can make himself useful that way

nope i never knew my dad...he died when i was 13....and he is actually the only dad my husband knows..not his real dad though.... well he has told him time and time again...nothing changes... i keep telling my hubby to just tell him we don't have the rent one month..and see what happens...

BBWolf's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:29 PM
what the hell is single-ish?

BBWolf's photo
Wed 02/20/08 08:29 PM
there isn't much I can't handle tx trust me on that one devil

BBWolf's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:44 PM
don't worry tx I'm lost as all hell too. I like April b/c its my Bday but 500 yrs now thats a bit of a long time

BBWolf's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:36 AM
hey tx when I come down there for the bbq I'll have to take car of that too :tongue:

BBWolf's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:32 AM

<<<<<<<SINGLEindifferent

what! not cool...ne man that is an anime fan is good by me flowerforyou :smile:

if you ask me any pretty girl thats an animefan shouldn't be either huh

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 03:15 PM
You know I've been single since just before X-mas and I am having a blast except for the occaional bad date.

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:17 AM
Edited by BBWolf on Tue 02/19/08 08:19 AM
Don't give up Lynn and you too rose I just got out of a 5yr commitment was about 3 months away from saying "Ido" and then I got tired of her cheating and lying. So hell I keep moving on and so should you. flowerforyou besides you both are way to young to stop now trust me

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:13 AM

I have a date tonight....So we will seeembarassed

good luck to you and to every one out there that is looking just keep one thing in mind.... If your looking for "the one" then read the book and not just the cover....

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:56 AM
ding ing ding we have a winner. not so hard now is it? If you loved the movie and you like the actor why not put the effort into knowing what your talking about. indifferent

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:53 AM
the tourure started when I saked her who her favorite actor was and she couldn't remember his name so she told me that 1 guy from the movie about the boat.... I still have nightmares. I know she was hot and all. Way outa my league but I look at it like this. Time takes its toll on all of us so why just worry about the looks?

btw any gusses as to the movie and actor?

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:45 AM
the respons was quick and simple... Check please!!!
I'd put a laughing face there but its true thats all I could think of to say. Am I an ass for that one?

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:42 AM
I don't kow if its my favorite number but I feel like taking a #3

Previous 1 3 4