Community > Posts By > BBWolf

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:39 AM
yeah well when her "idea" of a debate is and I quote. "If there is a god why dosn't he just say Hi?"

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:36 AM

Reason I'm single this time... some guys can be idiots. Started dating this guy (not from this site) and now outta no where he lets me know he has a girlfriend. oh well...

seems like both sides are a little dee right now
is there anyone out there that has a higher I.Q. than 8 grumble

DUHhuh ohwell :wink: happy laugh

yeah I guesse I should've seen that coming....

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 07:33 AM

Reason I'm single this time... some guys can be idiots. Started dating this guy (not from this site) and now outta no where he lets me know he has a girlfriend. oh well...

seems like both sides are a little dee right now
is there anyone out there that has a higher I.Q. than 8 grumble

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/19/08 06:33 AM
I went out on a date last night and I think I found the reason I'm single.... Some girls out there are idiots

BBWolf's photo
Mon 02/18/08 12:21 AM
single by choice for now

BBWolf's photo
Sat 02/16/08 10:27 PM

5 or any multiple of it

wow mine is any multiple of the number 1

BBWolf's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:20 PM
DEVIL MAY CRY 4 THE GREATEST OF ALL GAMES OTHERS SHALL BOW DOWN BEFOR ITS MIGHTY GOODNESSSSS devil devil devil devil

BBWolf's photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:14 PM
ok yes it is a kick ass game but ever sense I got DMC4, Rockband and Call of Duty4 it has slipped down my list a bit. Don't get me wrong the fact that there is a **** load of diff. planets and explore is amazing and the diff. outcomes you can go through astounding..... you know what I think I'm going to get off here and go play some now

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/12/08 09:58 PM

i give myself dutch ovens, then i come up with ideas.happy

Do I want to know what a dutch oven is?

a dutch oven is when you pull the covers over your head and rip gas.... its better when you pull it on your significant other if you ask me laugh laugh laugh

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:18 PM

Want to play army? I'll lay down and you can blow the hell outta me.

screw you tool I was a grunt in the Army and I have seen hell the last pick up line you heard was "Sir the quaters don't go in that slot"

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/05/08 08:12 PM
any way you look at it guys if she's annoying you don't tell her you can be right or you can be happy not both

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:58 AM
I had a girl say this to me on Sat. "your pe nis is under arrest come with me"

BBWolf's photo
Tue 02/05/08 11:54 AM
I hate it when a girl gives me a swift kick in the cubes grumble grumble grumble

BBWolf's photo
Mon 02/04/08 09:08 PM

Sharting in NOT a sport!!!noway noway noway noway

Sharting?
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

"I went to fart and sharted my pants" my roomy just said this as I was reading it now I think I sharted from laughing so hard

BBWolf's photo
Mon 02/04/08 09:06 PM
when they ask me how I'm feeling wtf anything I say is going to be wrong and when I don't say anything at all I'm wrong and whne I lie and say what I think they wanna hear I'm wrong. Screw feelings and stop asking me that stupid question mad explode mad

BBWolf's photo
Mon 02/04/08 08:28 PM
I can't even tell what the hell this one started off as? I'm lost :cry:

BBWolf's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:19 PM
sweet hell I think I have laughed my self into sobriety and I think I have tried to say the last 3 and another one that has become impossable to say is "No thanks I'm to drunk to dance"

P.S. The tattoo is funny as hell

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:11 AM
oh sorry I get the two confused all b/c they are both supposed to be running side by side although I heard that one might not get made I need to find out which one

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/01/08 11:07 AM
I think its going to be odd seeing Manson as the queene

BBWolf's photo
Fri 02/01/08 02:06 AM
"man who stand on toilet high on pot"