Community > Posts By > BBWolf

BBWolf's photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:44 PM

ok then, I will do that act then, but to what?
A person or what kind of animal?

I would say a fish why just because putting a fishes head on a pike would look a little off no matter where you are

BBWolf's photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:42 PM
its simple finish the person's joke above you and then start a new one
3 birds fly into a coffe shop

BBWolf's photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:37 PM
just to give you a heads up this is what I ment
I went to a steak n' shake and told the waitress I sat in gum showed her... and then put me balls back away. its ok she was all cool about it and even brought out half of the kitchen staff to see... the sad part is I am not lying either

BBWolf's photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:32 PM
if your like me (and oh so few are) today just go outside to a public event and jsust do something abnormal. I don't care what it is just do something to set yourself appart from the crowd then come back here and tell us. and being drunk and stupid dosn't count

BBWolf's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:50 PM
I am realy starting to hate Ohio wind it tore one of my screens off my window and tore it to hell now I have to go out and buy another explode but I know one thing that'll make it ok drinker

BBWolf's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:47 PM
man I realy gotta say thats a tricky one... if you still want him and he wants more than just sex.... but he doesn't want a relation... hell babe I'm a guy and thats just got me lost

BBWolf's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:42 PM
wow I hope you feel welcome by now !!!! :wink:

BBWolf's photo
Wed 01/30/08 11:37 PM
You know what thats what pisses me off all the jacka@@es get a girl then piss it away and treat them like sh!t and of course it makes the nice guys look like douche bags mad

BBWolf's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:25 AM
You wouldn't happen to be one of my relatives would you? very nice so far btw

BBWolf's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:30 PM
When I worked at Gameworks @Easton I had to wear black slacks. Early on one of my shifts I ripped my pants and didn't know. I went for about 3 hours befor some one pointed out "So why don't you like underware?" I replied I like to let the boys dangle. She replied well I see that.... I went to Walmart and got a new pair of pants.

1 2 4 Next