Community > Posts By > icjking

icjking's photo
Sun 07/14/13 02:21 PM
Love exist, everyone have to seek it, to find it.

icjking's photo
Thu 07/04/13 12:07 PM
I am an artist too, i paint with oil and do some mixed media. I 've some of my paintings on my profile page, you can view them if you want to.:laughing:

icjking's photo
Sun 02/24/13 10:40 AM
Nice paintings! Keep it up!

icjking's photo
Fri 12/14/12 10:15 AM

I'm an artist and ... its nothing you can "get rich" doing.

These artists who paint hideous abstract art and seem to sell them for ridiculous amounts of money have me puzzled. I suspect it is who you know and who you are that has a lot to do with it. I also suspect it is an elaborate scam involving money laundering.

But I do know some good artists that do make good money. There is this one who basically paints cups and saucers and sells her work on ebay. Eventually she and her husband started their own auction website that only sells original art.

I have sold a few small paintings from there, but not for a lot of money. If you have collectors that like your work you can sell a lot.

Galleries are finding it difficult to compete with on line art galleries and artists are selling direct to the buyers now via the Internet. That is the way to go.

Get an art blog.

Here is the art auction site:
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/

It costs a monthy fee to join.

You are right.

icjking's photo
Mon 12/10/12 08:33 AM

I make it known right away that I have pets. That way, if someone is allergic (and won't take allergy medicine) I'll find out right away and know it won't work out.

I feel the same as Bravalady. I made a commitment when I adopted two cats and they are my responsibility. I wouldn't give them up for someone else. If I did that, I wouldn't be a good pet owner.
Pets are good, but i wouldn't let them come in between by relationship. I have two dogs in my house.

icjking's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:25 AM

I've heard people say that artist can't get rich, they just get enough to live by. Can someone tell me, if it's true or not. I'm an artist, i work with oil colours. How can i get a good gallery to represent me in the USA.

So do we get to preview your work?
You can see some of them on my profile page.

icjking's photo
Sun 12/09/12 11:19 AM

Your a very handsome man and your art work is fantastic! The ladies will be lining up for you to be sure. Good luck and have fun my friend.
Thank you!

icjking's photo
Sat 12/08/12 01:13 PM
Friends! Friends! I've found a friend, his name is JESUS who loves me!

icjking's photo
Sat 12/08/12 01:00 PM

What you have on it now about being an artist might help to get you attention I think. Do you have a website or Facebook page or something where people could check out your work?
. I currently have 4 of my works on my profile page, you can check it out!

icjking's photo
Sat 12/08/12 01:00 PM
Edited by icjking on Sat 12/08/12 01:04 PM

What you have on it now about being an artist might help to get you attention I think. Do you have a website or Facebook page or something where people could check out your work? And let me know what you think about them.

icjking's photo
Sat 12/08/12 12:58 PM

What you have on it now about being an artist might help to get you attention I think. Do you have a website or Facebook page or something where people could check out your work?
. I currently have 4 of my works on my profile page, you can check it out!

icjking's photo
Sat 12/08/12 12:45 PM

someone who isn't a tool... but knows how to use 'em! bigsmile

drinker actually I was going to write something else here but.....oh nevermind
Let know your thought.

icjking's photo
Fri 12/07/12 12:54 AM
Giving a gift to someone you care about should be from the heart, it should be at any time you feel like it and not because it season that people aspect gifts to be exchanged.

icjking's photo
Fri 12/07/12 12:53 AM
Giving a gift to someone you care about should be from the heart, it should be at any time you feel like it and not because it season that people aspect gifts to be exchanged.

icjking's photo
Wed 12/05/12 05:31 AM
That's a good story.

icjking's photo
Tue 12/04/12 12:33 PM

A better analogy is choosing to go hungry until there's something on the menu that sounds absolutely perfect or is what you used to eat in the past.

There's nobody perfect out there and if there is they don't need to go on the internet to get a date.
You are right, no body is perfect.

icjking's photo
Tue 12/04/12 12:32 PM

A better analogy is choosing to go hungry until there's something on the menu that sounds absolutely perfect or is what you used to eat in the past.

There's nobody perfect out there and if there is they don't need to go on the internet to get a date.
You are right.

icjking's photo
Tue 12/04/12 12:20 PM

BECAUSE...i am waiting for the person for whom i am made!
[/quote How do you know the right person?

icjking's photo
Tue 12/04/12 12:20 PM
Edited by icjking on Tue 12/04/12 12:25 PM

BECAUSE...i am waiting for the person for whom i am made!
How do you know the right person?

icjking's photo
Tue 12/04/12 12:17 PM
What do you want out of your relationship?

Previous 1