Community > Posts By > crazymexhotbabe

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:19 PM
make it a even cut. then place the piece of finger back after the removal of the ring. place the potion on top of his finger an it shall heal it. here is the bottle of potion.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:17 PM
that is so sad i was unaware of the ring sapping his energy isnt there a way to save his finger then. maybe the potion of health from the elves would help.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:12 PM
doubtful that it will hurt his fighting abilities. the way he is cowering over there he doesnt appear to be much of a fighter.:smile:

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:10 PM
well now i believe the scorch marks add character to the inns atmosphere. if nothing else it stands as a warning to those who come in here looking for trouble.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 09:03 PM
MMMMM... all this mystery is so intriquing but shouldnt we clean up a bit more. everything is soo messy. there is no order.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:57 PM
there is an unusual stmosphere here in the inn. is there something extraordinary happening here this evening

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:02 PM
I must leave now also but will return soo.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:58 PM
well rathil this is my first time to travel a far. i see so many people around . would you be kind and introduce me to the patrons that you know. since you work here you must have knowledge of whose whose.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:37 PM
Hello kind sir my name is Galadriel Numenesse a pleasure to meet you and you kind sir are?

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:36 PM
hi my name is Galadriel Numenesse could i have the pleasure of meeting you.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:32 PM
songs make the elves very happy. please continue posting them. very delightful

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:27 PM
why thank you kind sir that would be lovely

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:23 PM
Galadriel Numenesse walks slowly into the Dragons inn. This is her first time visiting the inn and there are so many people to see and hear. With her keen sense of hearing she hears bits of tales from around the room. She spots an empty chair at the bar and moves slowly and elequantly toward the chair.

1 2 3 4 6 Next