Community > Posts By > crazymexhotbabe

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:59 PM

*sits down hard from the force of the pull. give Calliope a look.* I am fine. I have been walking all day and have not fallen once.
you must take care though calliope is right with the baby growing so fast you dont have your bearings and you are so much pain you must listen to her and take it easy

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:57 PM

"ok,,,well, I delivered babies back in Hilly Dangar, so I know what to do. I need to keep boiling water in a pot on the fire, for when the time comes. Ive cut up linens and they are upstairs piled next to the bed...I have to sterilize some string for when I tie the cord off. It would be helpful to have someone, in the room with us...That I will leave up to Alatariel"
it sounds like you have thought of every thing that we will need can rathil get a potion to ease her pain i fear that with the baby growing so fast it may be a painful and long delivery because her body has not had time to adjust to the baby. i will help in anyway i can. i fear it may be soon though

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:50 PM
yes i think i will be here a while is there something i can help you with

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:48 PM
is there something we can do to make you more comfortable

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:47 PM
well i hate to hear that it must be painful on your body to adjust so fast to the growing baby.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:25 PM

*Alatariel enters the inn*

Hey Calli sorry I fell asleep on you guys last night.
hi alatariel how are you feeling today. an how is the little one growing inside of you

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 04:24 PM

"Coming up" she skidaddles into the kitchen, pours up two bowls of Hare Stew...grabs some toasts rounds and brings it back out to her.

"Its been a while since I made that stew. Hope you like it. We are using what we have in the cellar for food. All kinds of dried meats...Good thing, some sellers at the market have their own gardens..." she pulls her special chair over and brings the bowl close to her.
thank you it smells awesome

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 03:52 PM

galadriel walks in the inn after her morning walk by the water. stressed because she cannot walk far because of the orcs.she smiles a strained smile as she greets everyone in the in. "hi how are yall doing today.

Calliope comes from the kitchen to greet. Galadriel

"How are you Galadriel, yes we are all stuck in town till this mess is dealt with."

"Are you hungry?"

MENU OF THE DAY

Hare stew
Water-fowl a la dodine
Strained peas
Smothered rice
Toast Rounds
ah yes calliope i am starved today i think ill have some of your wonderful stew if you dont mind

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Fri 05/30/08 12:14 PM
galadriel walks in the inn after her morning walk by the water. stressed because she cannot walk far because of the orcs.she smiles a strained smile as she greets everyone in the in. "hi how are yall doing today.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:46 PM

one of them bit me and now i have an infection because of it. but it will heal
wow i hope it heals soon it looks rather painful take care of your wounds kind sir

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:45 PM

last i heard of orcs is that they were running screaming in fear for their lives after i killed 6 of them.
good for you tooo bad you could not have rid us of all of them. but i guess there is only one of you. plus i guess there are six less of them. maybe they will all be gone soon because i miss the walks in the woods at night when i cannot sleep.
well i guess i need to go for a walk now to calm my nerves you gentleman have a great night maybe soon the woods will be safe again {she sighs a deeep sigh as she walks out the inn

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:43 PM

last i heard of orcs is that they were running screaming in fear for their lives after i killed 6 of them.
good for you tooo bad you could not have rid us of all of them. but i guess there is only one of you. plus i guess there are six less of them. maybe they will all be gone soon because i miss the walks in the woods at night when i cannot sleep.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:39 PM

cause if you cant tell im half bull, and we are known to snort once in a while, and my name is Draven.
well now draven it is a pleasure to meet you and for you being half bull well i didnt really notice but most people have some bull in them anyway. what are you doing here tonight have you heard anything more on the orcs

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:34 PM

with a snort, the minotaur marks the entrance of the newcomer,
galadriel wonders why the minotaur snorts at everything must be his winning personality mmmmmm....

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:32 PM

with a snort, the minotaur marks the entrance of the newcomer,
and you sir with the look of disdain are who?{she looks at the minotaur}

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Tue 05/27/08 09:28 PM
the inn is bustling with energy as galadriel walked in she sees the injured man sitting there being tended by his friends the stress is in the air

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:32 PM

Calliope swipes a few raw turnips from the table and runs outside to see the gala affair.
okay i will stay an keep an eye on things why you go check things out hopefully i will not burn the kitchen down why you are gone i can spread the good news when you get back

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Thu 05/22/08 01:02 PM

Calliope responds to Galadriel,"Isnt that wonderful news, Im going to be a godmother, the thingy that Alatariel said. No thank you I am ok, I drink water everytime I go to the kitchen, but I am hungry" she starts to giggle and her shoulders jirk up and down.
yes that is such wonderful news you will make a good godmother the thingy she said lol you must get you something to eat as it is getting busy in here
and i must leave for now to spread this good news yall take care and i will be back soon i must go and spread the good news i will be readyfor some of that great smelling soup when i return you have a great day {gets up and glides toward the door}

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:59 PM

Calliope responds to Galadriel,"Isnt that wonderful news, Im going to be a godmother, the thingy that Alatariel said. No thank you I am ok, I drink water everytime I go to the kitchen, but I am hungry" she starts to giggle and her shoulders jirk up and down.
yes that is such wonderful news you will make a good godmother the thingy she said lol you must get you something to eat as it is getting busy in here

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Thu 05/22/08 12:53 PM
oh no i thought jericho was gonna survive that is so sad iam sorry for your loss. that is so horrible what will you do