Community > Posts By > crazymexhotbabe

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sun 06/29/08 03:14 PM
galadriel enters the inn wondering where everyone has been she has been walking the streets and have not seen anyone of lately.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Thu 06/19/08 05:36 AM
galadriel walks in the inn after finally getting to go home and check on her family. ahhh the inn is not open yet she walks around tidying up for callie and checks things out then she walks to the corner table and sits for awhile awaiting the arrival of her friends.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:59 PM

I'm sure he is just fine
thank you i am headed out for a bit i will be back later you have a nice evenin. galadriel smiles and heads to the door.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:50 PM

I have been ok. sorry to hear about your brother
thank you i hope to hear one day that he is returned that is all one can hope for

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:47 PM

I haven't heard any thing on the orcs
okay i was just getting worried have you been doing okay. i was out again last night thinking and walking since i can never think. it has been a year since anyone has seen my brother and its been a long year and no one knows where he has gone .

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:35 PM

Evening galadriel
where has everyone been here lately did the orcs get everyone it has been awhile since i have run in to the regulars im beginning to get worried

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:34 PM

Evening galadriel
evening how are you this evening

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Mon 06/16/08 05:27 PM
galadriel enters the inn to see what was going on as it was it was very quiet so she goes to the bar and pours herself a glass of wine and sits down to see who will come by

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sun 06/15/08 08:42 PM
galadriel does not find calliope so she finishes her wine and heads for the door i will later have good evening

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sun 06/15/08 08:23 PM
galadriel goes to the bar and getsa glass of wine walks through the kitchen door to see if calliope is there

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:49 PM
hello draven and azareal how are you this evening

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sun 06/15/08 07:41 PM
galadriel walks in the inn to see if anyone showed up tonight it was so quiet last night when she was there

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:56 PM
seeing everyone is engrossed in their own drinks and woes. galadriel finishes her wine and washes the glass. she heads toward the door of the in. i bid yall a goodnight and will see yall tomorrow. i am going to check on things and will return tomorrow. she softly closes the door behind her as she takes her leave.

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:52 PM
galadriel walks through the kitchen to check on it. she sees meals prepared for tomorrow. she cleans the few disshes that are left for calliope tomorrow knowing she will be busy. wipes the counter and table down and returns to the bar and pours herself a wine for the evening. checks to see what can be done there. checks on the ones weho are sitting in there. can i get anyone something to drink perhaps

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:44 PM

no I havent seen them around today
okay i will go and check the kitchen and see if i can do anything back there in a few. the inn is really quiet tonight. im guessin that maybe some people are in rathil training school for i do not see him here either

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:39 PM

I am Azareak nice to meet you
it is my pleasure azareak are you having a good evening other than being bored. have you seen calliope an pan this evening i was going to see if she needed some help with the inn tomorrow

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:34 PM

lonely... seems that all my friends have gone
where has everyone gone my name is galadriel i have not had the pleasure of meeting you yet

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:33 PM

Well my problems with drow started back before i was born
hi alatariel "how are you and the baby doing tonight

Gladariel Hello We are good and you?
doing good where is everyone this beautiful evening?
i have been walking around the lake this evening it is so peaceful there but it still seems as if there is an unrest in the air

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:31 PM

Gladariel Hello We are good and you?
doing good where is everyone this beautiful evening?

crazymexhotbabe's photo
Sat 06/14/08 08:27 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6