devildog08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 10:08 PM
laugh laugh drinker drinker laugh

devildog08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 10:05 PM
maybe i will. grrr. if only the friggin barbeque worked.mad oh well. ohwell

devildog08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 10:01 PM
does anybody have any good recipes that i should try for baking lamb? i dont have a barbeque, well i have one but its not working. so i have to bake it. its a lamb breast. anybody have ideas or recipes?

devildog08's photo
Mon 11/03/08 09:53 PM
im really bored. if anybody from colorado is on and wants to chat hit me up, otherwise, anybody know any good hiking trails here? and if your not from colorado, what are some good movies out? i need something to do after work.

devildog08's photo
Sat 11/01/08 02:40 PM
id stick with my partner. didnt say id convert tho. i might stop practicing, but yeah.

devildog08's photo
Mon 09/22/08 05:59 PM
great poem. and the answer to that question from anybody should be yes.

devildog08's photo
Sat 09/20/08 12:02 PM

iam as serios as a heart attack about finding the right women...drinker
i think that about sums it up.

devildog08's photo
Tue 03/11/08 08:48 AM

MY fantasy is to find a good guylaugh..It'll never come truelaugh
theres plenty of good guys out there. but half of them get overlooked.

devildog08's photo
Tue 03/04/08 10:08 PM
Congrats!!!

devildog08's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:48 PM

I am worried...she has not been on since the 18th! Isn't it her birthday this week??
idk. havnt talked to her for a while.

devildog08's photo
Mon 02/25/08 07:52 AM
Edited by devildog08 on Mon 02/25/08 07:53 AM

laugh laugh Wanna kiss?laugh laugh
sure. why not. give me that bottle of jack first tho.

devildog08's photo
Sun 02/24/08 03:35 PM
duh. not like you two dont swap spit anyways.

devildog08's photo
Sun 02/24/08 01:56 PM
i say *$&% clothes.

devildog08's photo
Sun 02/24/08 12:55 PM
Edited by devildog08 on Sun 02/24/08 12:56 PM

partner was kinkier than you, or is that not possible?
i dont think that is possible. if theres a woman in my area thats kinkier than me then let her come. id love to meet her.

devildog08's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:24 AM
Edited by devildog08 on Sun 02/24/08 09:24 AM
absolutely not. will with lady tho

devildog08's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:03 AM

Do men REALLY want a woman who likes to HIKE, go CAMPING, FISHING, and HUNTING? Do you want a woman who LOVES NASCAR? Aren't these things guys do with their GUY friends?
That's like a woman saying she wants a man who loves to dance, crochets, and is into Tupperware parties......
Just my opinion, but I want a guy who is NOT into the sase things I am. God bless you if you find awoman who likes to sweat, smell dirty and go without indoor plumbing....that is my idea of hell on earth. How about just one man saying he is into long, relaxing weekends at luxury resorts, he enjoys cleaning and doing laundry, and isn't looking for a "slender" woman(get real..how many women are over 30, have kids, and are "slender"...we just don't have TIME with all the responsibility dumped on us)? Do you men really think after caring for kids all week and working full time that women want to go hiking on the weekend? How about one man that says he will make dinner and clean up and let me sit on the couch and watch whatever I want on TV for 2 hours? Just one who will clean up after everyone so I can sunbathe for an hour without having to jump up every 5 minutes to get someone something to drink ...?
Sorry for venting.....just so sick of reading the same list of unrealistic demands on every guy's profile.....
we like to find a girl that has some similar interests, but most guys dont like it when the woman is into his hobbies more than he is. so minor interests in the same areas are perfect. but thats about it. just my opinion.

devildog08's photo
Sun 02/24/08 08:58 AM

I have ALWAYS known she was gay, only thing is I think she just realized it. I mean how ya gonna just say somethin like that without bein confussed. What I mean is, I think she is just wanting someone to show her love. I have talked to her , but now she will not accept my calls.
If your a friend you stand by that person. NO matter whats goin' on. I am I right?indifferent
your absolutely right

devildog08's photo
Sat 02/16/08 08:36 PM

do you think it is okay to hang out with other guys if you already have a boyfriend, should you tell him?
i think its fine as long as he meets them and you let him know.

devildog08's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:27 PM

One day god is in a really good mood and looks down from the heavens and sees a statue of a man and a statue of a women in a park. He waives his hand and makes them human for 1 hour.

The male statue looks at the female statue and says "Do you wanna do what I wanna do?"

The female statue says "Oh Ya...Lets go..."

So they run off and after about 20 min, they come back covered in sweat... and the male statue says "Hey.. That was fun...Do ya wanna do that again.."

The female statue says

" Ok...but this time...You hold the pigeons...and I'll sh*t on them"

awesum!!!laugh laugh

devildog08's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:21 PM

Boy aint that the truthlaugh

i second that...laugh
and third!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18