Community > Posts By > cnoteblack

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:44 PM
i .love drinking hot coffe on a rainy morning on a day off of work snuggled up in a warm blanket

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:40 PM
im your new best friend

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:39 PM
oh dangindifferent

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:34 PM
good one izziehappy

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:31 PM
im a vet i earned my redwings long ago bring it on.laugh

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:26 PM
i just think that you should speak from your heart even though others dont agree.i dont agree with everything obama says but i cant stand by as hes bashed for something someone else believes in.hes said he opposes the comments made.i cant stand by while someone is attacked when i believe its wrong.i may not vote for obama i have issues with foriegn affairs.but i sure am glad im apart of a country that has a man like him in it.the united states to me is the best example of democracy in action you will ever see.we argue we disagree we fight we vote .and no one will put us in jail for it.we have laws we must follow.the year 2008 is so different from the fiftys or earlier when they had segragation.when no one said **** you when they heard the word nigger.when no one was willing to say its time we came together to heal these wounds created by our own ignorance.its not gonna be a cake walk.its gonna be hard as hell.the next time you hear your friend say something racist tell him to not talk to you like that.black or white.or mexican or asian.its gonna take some concience thinking and you gotta be willing to be heard.tell your kids not to put people down because they are from a different race.theyre gonna get older and get themselves in trouble doin that.damn im excited .time for change.i know whatevers said by politicians hardly ever gets paid attention too in the hood.were to busy dealing with this no work havin povetrty watchin our backs thing.so all that arguing in washington or on the news doesnt make change out here.its been like that for ever.but we have hope.hope that the light will shine our way.notice us.

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:08 PM
i dont care if your skinny or fat as long as your by my side when we get old and all my teef fall out

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:05 PM
i hate sleeping alonesad

cnoteblack's photo
Tue 03/18/08 09:09 PM
i wanna ivest in this bridge proposed by barak obama
.i thought there wasnt much substance to barak but the more i learn about this man the more i kick myself in the ass.i believe there is a bridge under construction that can bring people together.orchestrated by obama it may get done in our lifetime.lately he has been attacked over affiliation with a minister spewing firey rhettoric.i niether agree with what ive heard from mr.wright.but mr.wright has served in the marine corps.this is a land where we have the right to express our views even if its very critical and even viewed as anti-american.mr-wright has the right to say what he feels ..hes earned it by serving this country.and we have these rights also due to many americans defending our freedom with different views.we are all lead by a different reason or sometimes a common goal.its true.ive written songs that include lyrics such as"im all for america...**** the government.."or from tears of a killa..."like ali im sayin **** your army".i love this country and the people in it no matter what color your are.and ive learned that saying these things doesnt help us progress into the future .while i was saying **** your army its because i was turned down by the marine corps.turns out i love the corps.and have a great respect for the marines.im not voting for mr.wright but ive been looking hard at this man named barak obama.who in the hell does he think he is coming out speaking the truth?theres commentators who cant stop long enough to understand that hes right.im getting it.people all around me use inflamatory language and make racist comments or engage in hatespeech almost daily.i continue being their friends because i believe they dont understand that the world truly is moving on the people are coming together everywhere.and it goes both ways.some black folks dont realize that the man you may be trying to act hard to might be the one putting his life on the line for him.i just dont think condemming mr.wright for expressing his views no matter whos apart of his church will ever be good enough for the narrow minded views we have been listening too.i say the **** i heard him say makes me sick i cant stand to hear anyone put america down..but hes got the right and contributed to protect those rights..so whos anti-american.the ones trying to supress those rights or the ones excersising those rights.?express your thoughts and views and the next time a bullet comes my way...im risking my life for you.

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 10:55 PM
letteth me poppith my forty ,let not thine eyes rest upon my shorty,respsct the player and be not yielding to the warnings of the game,for those become strong who were once lame,respond to confrontation,pockets pulled and released of what was full,whats yours has become mine,whats been gained is what is mine that remains.set out upon your journey with the joy of loss that you will know the triumph of survival...a robbery

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:10 PM
id love a irish coffee right now

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:08 PM

If you masturbate and then have pillow talk with yourself, is that romantic?
[i totally agree pillow talk after masterbating is one of those special maxwell house moments.happy /quote]

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:05 PM
just shmoozing around wats up people?

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:03 PM
umm..i think i see it.um..want me to get it down from there?happy

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:54 PM
i caught this fish today yay for mehappy

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:32 PM
do goats count?
happy

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 05:02 PM
im still single. why are we so choosy?

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 04:53 PM
just kidding about the facial hair buit its hard to know anyone really i talked to a lady with one vision of who she was then the next day it seemed she was a totally different person.people have their moods and sometimes unfortunatly take them out on people.i try to be understanding but all in all people are unpredictable.so if we were jerks to each other today doesnt mean i wont be your friend tomorrow.

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 04:45 PM
long blonde hair but a little less facial hair

cnoteblack's photo
Fri 03/14/08 04:22 PM
im garbage mouth so it couldnt be meflowerforyou