cnoteblack's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:07 PM
hi tom ill have the usual and the ladies are still paying my tabhappy

cnoteblack's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:05 PM
its starting to sound like its time to shave the beardnoway

cnoteblack's photo
Thu 02/28/08 06:02 PM
i like big brother 9..id want a reality show where i could be the main charater and all of you would be my minions

cnoteblack's photo
Thu 02/28/08 04:20 PM
id like to travel to the space station and relax looking out the porthole down to earth..to be totally disconnected and unaffected by the troubles man causes..or the weather nature deals to the un aexpecting souls ...to break out into the blackness of space on a rocketship slowly on a mass scale but rapidly ascending from earths realm...fly with me.

cnoteblack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:25 PM
although the hillary barack campains are entertaing..im thinking america will come to its senses and vote for mcain..then again there are so many conservatives hell bent on helping the democrats gain momentum by bashing mcain ...which im really in a learning process about politics myself...but i really dont get the viciousness in which hes being attacked.mcain has the experiance..the record of patriotism which is so important in staying on our guard when it comes to terrorist threats.which if a plan goes uncontested it can devastate our economy and may even eclipse 9-11.security is most important to me.my opinion.i just hope that world leaders dont see a unexperianced naive aproach to world affairs headed their way.im not pro-war..i am pro security.i do belive that as americans our way ofvoting is the best and if barrack wins i will respect that and see if he delivers what he says he will,or if hillary wins i will respect her as the president.majority rules.thats what voting is about.with that said i also respect your views and opinions..we all meet in the middle...as americans

cnoteblack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:11 PM
tripple caramel mochiato please

cnoteblack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:09 PM
i cant stopp dating i have a date everynight its bountiful round here..im actually on a date right now:tongue:

cnoteblack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 11:05 PM
your a big dummy headlaugh

cnoteblack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:59 PM
i like ugly chicks...what?

cnoteblack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:24 PM
im gonna get rich workin at wal-marks...wish me luck folks!happy

cnoteblack's photo
Wed 02/27/08 04:20 PM
my friend loves to shoot rabbits with his new shotgun he shoed us his kill then cooked it up in a stew.next i think is coyotes .i think hunting or shooting for sport is a nice way to unwind.just keep your guns locked when not in use and be safe out there folks
happy

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:38 PM
i got more love than moneylove

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:36 PM
if so no need to apply!

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:18 PM
heads all thats left after a battle with a poodle

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:11 PM
maybe its your cologne:tongue:

cnoteblack's photo
Mon 02/25/08 06:07 PM
a true friend would lend me money or buy me stuff for ne reason,a real friend offers me all he or she posseses without wanting something in return..will you be my true friend?:wink:

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:23 PM
your a hot chick hell ya! i wanna be yur best friend!

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:22 PM
kiss and then run!

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:21 PM
id love to go on a date with you! your absolutely georgeous

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 02/24/08 09:17 PM
id be there in a second you guys are hilarious!happy