Community > Posts By > cnoteblack

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:53 PM
your hair is nice its really in style these days thanks to pretty women like you

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:48 PM
ok and i love those tight shirts as well:tongue:

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:40 PM
you have a nice butt

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:33 PM
long beach ca is the prettiest beach in the worldhappy

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:22 PM
you really think because a woman is sexy that shes not intelligent?welcome to 2008 .ever heard of getting a degree in communications?

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:16 PM
outta work pitching coach

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:12 PM
mia lee is very hot omg!and shes soo sweet too you have to remember that even though these women are gorgeous and hot that they are college educated intelligent women.we are definately being graced with their beauty as they deliver the ugly news of the day.lucky us!

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:04 PM
park a dummy vehicle loaded with water in the tank.just park an old junker without a cap on the tank to entice the gas thief and when he puts it in his car he wont need to steal gas no more

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 12:01 PM
tom brokaw

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:54 AM
ive read a couple of your poems i think they are very well written i like to see the insight of an intelligent woman.it helps us guys understand women better.its kinda funny that so many people feel the same.alot of us are lonely but in some way thats what we prefer ,to be alone with our walls and boundaries safe from others.intamacy is a way of sharing ourselves but are we becoming selfish that our space and time is too important to us to open up and let others in?but time and time again we complain or whine about being alone and why cant we find love.look around people are together everywhere its our choices and what were willing to give up.so open a window and let the breeze flow in,start taking down those tall walls so you can be seen by that some one out there waiting to meet you.

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:47 AM
male pregnancy test subject

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:43 AM
mz wizard that was cool,but omg are you so needy that your scaring guys?what is it you need?maybe your putting too much pefume on and repelling guys.your smart and good looking im thinking the guys are probably scared of your intensity.im not afraid of you.lol i just might be the guy with your needs and wants and the abundance of love youve been longing for....?happy

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:34 AM
andrew wats crackin homeboy i see you like your hip hop and r-and-b.mario does know how ta sing thats fa sho.

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:33 AM
mines slow too im wondering why any suggestions?

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 11:14 AM
welcome and put some clothes on!your gonna make us outta shape guys look bad lol

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:43 AM
im sellin a few out the trunk this weekend with a free gold chain if you get two.just keep it on the down low and tell a friend.are you cool?

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:31 AM
thats what every parent say after of few years of raising them

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:22 AM
welcome i must inform you once you get here you will never leave.you will become addicted.you may still have time to run back to normalcy.hurry before the porthole to boredom closes.if you remain here you might express yourself.maybe even meet a pretty lady or at worst have your ego stroked daily....anyway hi welcome

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:16 AM
cow patties we call um cow chips they are a little bitter but tasty.kinda like a jerky cookie texture.yummy

cnoteblack's photo
Sun 03/30/08 10:09 AM
omg elsa has the hottest nose ever!really im a nose guy

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25