lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:01 PM

When 2 dollar corn is at the same price as 1960 farmers have to produce more to make a profit.

Yea gas cost more. I have uncles and cousins who are farmers in ILL. who produce between 150 to 200 bushels of corn an acre. That at 150 would be 300 at 2 dollars a bushel and now 1200 an acre. Now 900 dollars more an acre i believe gas prices mean little to them right now. They are racking it in and John Deere would not have a 18 month back log on 100 thousand dollar tractors a 1/4 million on combines..

The money is not coming from your congressman drinker
So you're telling me it cost the same now as it did in 1960 to produce that 150 to 200 bushels of corn....I don't think so....and you're right gas prices don't mean little to them but I beat DIESLE does

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:58 PM

MEN LIKE WOMEN WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.....laugh laugh
Yea but do woman like men that know what they are doing..???

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:57 PM
MILF MILF MILF....its the newest fad.....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:53 PM

i like mine and so do the men.....:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Three Cheers here...love love love love Don't mind if I stare do ya....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:52 PM
Boobbies what are those I haven't seen them in so long I forgot what they look like...so I don't care if thier fake or real.....I am a butt man

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:34 PM

The farmers are raking it in and i am glad they are as they are pumping money into the economy.

Glad you think the farmers are raking it in...when their not raking it in.....what do you think it takes to run the tractors....???? GAS....what is the fertlizer made from...????? Everything is going up up up and up....everything runs on gas and it is passed until all consumers in every form or fashion.......

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:27 PM
I would give them what I could and if they didn't accept that I would buy their things and keep them until they got on their feet again and then just give it back to them....I wouldn't give it back them until they got on their feet because they might sell to someone else that wouldn't give it back....

Plus you never know when you're going to be the one on hardtimes.....and might have to ask them for help....

That is one of the problems in this day and age no one wants to help out each other in hard times...

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:12 PM
I have a few pink shirts including my tie dye....I wear them as it makes my tan darker....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:07 PM
Sounds like to me you have a man that says one thing but means another.....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 05:11 PM

See! Everyone enjoys being naked on the couch! devil But the whole idea is can you be naked and on the couch ALONE!!!!!!?????

I prefer to have another naked person once in awhile but I still enjoy my house alone......:tongue:

Oh yes....seems like I am the only one naked around my house these days... frustrated

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 04:32 PM

Why do I feel like the only person who doesn't want to get married, have any children, or want an intimate relationship? It seems as if nobody wants to live alone, I don't really know why most people don't want to live alone, there is nothing wrong with it.

Sorry everyone, but I agree with this cutie! I prefer to live alone...more time naked on my couch. I don't want to get married..been there done that and got the divorce papers.
No kids aloud! Mine are all adults and it's MY time now!!!!!!

You can lay naked all the time on the couch I wouldn't say a word.....matter of fact my ex and I use to lay on the couch naked all the time...

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:56 PM
I can eat a whole large thin crust....loaded

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:16 PM
<<<<<<<--------Still waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting.....Did I say I am still waiting....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sun 07/13/08 06:15 PM
How about good conversation with a foot rub and then talk about the :banana: afterwards...???

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:40 PM
Well with the running of the bulls over I have a question for everyone....

Would you run with the bulls...???

Yes

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:33 PM
Makes one wonder how many armour trucks are on their way to Indymac banks with money.....I think you will see lines and lines of people just waiting for the doors to open to get thier money out....I know I would....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:26 PM
Thank GOD for the Missle Defense System....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sun 07/13/08 05:20 PM
Here is something to think about....

Democrats say they are for drilling, but argue that oil companies aren't going after the oil where they already have leases. So why open new, protected areas? they ask. Democrats say there are 68 million acres of federal land and waters where oil and gas companies hold leases, but aren't producing oil.

"Democrats support more drilling," he said. "In fact, what the president hasn't told you is that the oil companies are already sitting on 68 million acres of federal lands with the potential to nearly double U.S. oil production. That is why in the coming days congressional Democrats will vote on 'Use It or Lose It' legislation requiring the big oil companies to develop these resources or lose their leases to someone else who will."

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:53 PM

ass, gas, or grass....nobody rides for free~

Okay I got all of that....where we riding...devil

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:45 PM

Me thinks before long more people will be wearing them out again!huh huh

How can they wear them out when they can't afford the gas to put in them to wear them out....