lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:11 PM
Edited by lemondropkid2008 on Tue 07/15/08 04:12 PM

Logan what goverment in this world is actually legit and not corrupt. as for natrual disasters, its mother earth need say more... you can't blame a goverment or someone, or even thing if a new person in office will do any better it is what it is. The way i see it you gott 2 600 dollard checks .. but that couldve been used bye the us goverment to do other things with , Instead we got those checks to give it right back due to high gas prices, actually that money went to the far east period. who had that desicion made george walker bush jr = wich if you add all his letters of his name = 6 6 6.

Wrong Math Dude... George = 6 Walker = 6 Bush = 4 JR = 2 or Juinor = 6 so it is either 6642 or 6646

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:05 PM
Gee why didn't they have teachers like you two....if they would have I might have gone to class...

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:03 PM
Does emailing ones self count...???

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:59 PM

Yea and if you have a deep freezer it might be a good idea to stock it up with meat now....as I've heard from several different sources meat is going to go sky high......
Hey.... uh.... do you need that horse youre holding? drool Huh?

Yea cause with gas prices the way they are it might be the only means of transportation...

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:51 PM
Based on the figures provided that would figure out to 83.333333 bottles a day....thats alot of freakin beer.....

Makes me wonder if they where like the little kings that we use to have....speaking of which do they still make them...???

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:37 PM
When paying for Gas do you use Credit....Cash....Debit....Check or just drive off

I pay with Cash....sometimes Debit

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:35 PM

I can only dreamlaugh laugh laugh laugh
What kind of job has he,Beer tester?drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

Job nothing when would he be sober to go to work....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:32 PM
Edited by lemondropkid2008 on Tue 07/15/08 02:34 PM
Can you even imagine drinking $1,000 a week in beer...

SYDNEY (Reuters) - An Australian man convicted of his seventh drink-driving charge was spending about A$1,000 ($972) a week on beer -- enough to buy more than 2,500 small bottles a month, a newspaper said Tuesday.

The heartbroken construction worker began drowning his sorrows after breaking up with his partner five years ago, the Northern Territory News said, quoting his defense lawyer as telling a court in Australia's remote, tropical north.

The magistrate declined to jail the father of four, Michael Leary, noting he had quit drinking since his latest arrest, but he banned Leary from buying or even holding a beer for 12 months.

The magistrate also poked fun at Leary's favorite beer, Melbourne Bitter, in a part of the country where drinkers can be as loyal to beer brands as they are to football teams.

"(That is) poor judgment on two counts there -- drinking that much and drinking Melbourne Bitter," magistrate Vince Luppino was quoted as saying.

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:23 PM
Edited by lemondropkid2008 on Tue 07/15/08 02:25 PM

oh no not another the government blew up the twin towers, hell i hate the government. but not going that far.

How can you possibly think something like this could just happen out of nowhere? There are so many things wrong with the "official" story that it's a joke.

What's wrong with the official story?

Guys get on plane, guys crash planes into buildings.

Quite simple actually.

And all the American armed forces , intelligent services , police forces , NORAD .....etc were in Hawaii on vacation ...rofl rofl rofl .

How are you going to stop planes that you have no idea what they are doing and have only minutes to decide? Just shoot them out of the sky?

What if they were just doing the normal plane hijacking and flying it somewhere to release passengers later?

I wonder if anyone has ever thought that the Government knew that it was going to happen allowed it to happen for a much bigger plan...Like for a war in Afgan and then use that to go to war in Iraq.....So that Oil would go through the roof so that all of McBush's butt buddies would make out like bandits.....But I haven't thought that but I wonder if someone has...???

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:20 PM

i agree insecurity. they could not find a hooker in a whorehouse.

You mean they have hookers in a whorehouse....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:16 PM
Yea and if you have a deep freezer it might be a good idea to stock it up with meat now....as I've heard from several different sources meat is going to go sky high......

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:52 PM

It's ok to be wrong sometimes. Some girls just really know cars :wink:

Most girls know thier cars.....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:37 PM

1948 Tucker Torpedo

Only 51 built in the US and they were powered by a 335 cubic inch flat six helicopter engine coupled to a Cord L18 transaxle with a Bendix electromagnetic 4 speed preselector (thumb shifter for the novices). The car could make 166 hp and produced 372 lbs of torque. The engine could strip the gear clusters in the transmission if drag raced in first gear very easily. I also like the car because it's got suicide doors, the engine is in the back and even though it was an 18 foot long car it still got 30 mpg.

www.tuckerclub.org if you want to know more about the car...

a 56' Oldsmobile with a Jetaway Hydramatic comes in second and a 57' Cadillac series 62 comes in third

Man you're old school....that is so cool

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:33 PM

I loved my Camero Z28 T-top, had so much fun in that car!

I bet you had fun in it....rofl

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:33 PM

elanor

67 Shelby GT?

You got it girl...

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:32 PM

I wish I still had some of the ones I had a long time agogrumble
oh yeah ! the only one i've got left is a 72 nova drinker

better than me I had a 1975 pinto....drinker

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:31 PM

I wish I still had some of the ones I had a long time agogrumble

Yea we all wish we had something we had a long time ago...... but that is hind site.....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:27 PM
So what is your favorite car...????

Shelby Mustang....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:22 PM
nothing better than a slider after a good night of drinking...

lemondropkid2008's photo
Mon 07/14/08 10:08 PM
Geee we're lucky we have both.....must be alot of drunks in Kentucky