lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:51 AM
count so far...

Clinton - 3
Obama - 0
Mickey Mouse - 1

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:43 AM

I like this idea! I may actually do it, too, if someone interesting, and not already corresponding with me, ever actually views my profile....

Yes, I'm planning on being here until 2063.

Gee, I will be 92 then. Hmmmm. I hope I live that long.....

I'll be 94 that is way cool....hope the world is still around then

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:33 AM
Every dog has its day and it sounds like your dog is having hers....laugh

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:24 AM
Lets get the early poll results:

So if you're in South Carolina let us know whom you voted for

Obama
Clinton
Edwards
- or -
Mickey Mouse

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:13 AM

So what was answer madam?huh

once i pretty much said that to him, he said oh no...wait we can compromise, everything is workable, etc...started to completely back peddle. but still...is this something that i will have to deal with ALL the time and if its something that bothers him, i told him he should not settle, to find what he really wants. he then stated that i was that person...my heart is what he fell for...but then i said that all these things you are bringing up will eventually fester into a problem.

There is more to it than falling in love with the heart....you have to fall in love with everything....the good the bad and the ugly...hey wasnt that a movie....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:05 AM

most of you know me...im pretty head strong and forward. i held nothing back from him. it was all good in the beginning...im really out of sorts on this one...took me by suprise! he chews tobacco! i never said give it up...its part of what he does, who he is...he loves tennis...should i say omg i hate tennis so you cant do that anymore? thats rediculous. i dont smoke in my bedroom, i am respectful of those who do not smoke. we smoke mostly on the lanai outside anyways...ughhhh and the whole dog thing....you guys know I LOVE MY DOG! she just had puppies one week ago today and they are in the bottom of my closet because its the warmest and safest for them right now. ughhhhhh grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Also Take note....people will show how they will treat other people by the way they treat animals......

Also maybe you should make up a list of things like you mentioned and shove it under his nose and see how he likes it. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:01 AM

My ex husband flipped out on me for smoking too much.....he smoked but maybe only 3 a day........and smoked dope from the minute he woke up to the time he went to bed!!! But I was yelled at to the point of crying because I smoked too much!!noway noway grumble explode :angry: mad

sounds like double standards. at least you wont go to jail for a pack of what you smoke haha...yeah i had a best friend who quit smoking cigs and started the other like it was going out of style, she rode my ass about stopping smoking but everytime i lit a cig she lit a blunt lmao...doh

DANG SHE must have been stone like all the time....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 11:00 AM
Also People remember one thing....Only You can Change You...or is Only I can change I....or is it Only Me can Change Me.... and if you're happy with You....I and Me then so be it....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:54 AM

Welcome to my world..lol. Most women run scared as soon as they hear "mental illness" or "dentures". I always like to say the serenity prayer when these things happen, I figure if one can't accept me for me they're not worth my time anyway;^]

You go .....I love the serenity prayer....wished more people lived by it....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:50 AM
Just be glad the changer showed his ugly head now and not down the road when things had gotten really serious....or worst yet moved in together or gotten married.....take as a sign and run run run run run and don't look back.....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:44 AM
Edited by lemondropkid2008 on Sat 01/26/08 10:45 AM
Just found another turn off....woman in Bikini's with several pictures of them in Bikinis.....and then go on to say...."if your looking for a one night stand or just for one thing then please do not email me"....well lets get a grip what do you think your going to get with pictures like that....?????

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:39 AM

Spelling and grammar problems.

"Myspace" angle photos laugh

References to Prince Charming.

tYpIng LiKe ThIs.

do you mean TyPiNg LiKe ThIs or tYpInG lIkE tHiS laugh

I agree turn off "I want to have Fun" there again Duh Doesn't everyone....oh no wait a minute....I want to be bored and depressed and hate life....NOT...!!!!! I also agree with the pic of two or more people....and never telling which one it is....I always end up picking out the wrong one....or is it the one I was hoping for.....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:05 AM
other turn offs....people that add you as a friend and then never send you emails or never reply to your emails....or people that read your emails and then never write you back....Do people not relize how rude that is....I know for you ladies it is probably hard to reply to every single email....but it only takes a few seconds to write a couple of lines.

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 10:00 AM
I agree people who say thier kids come first....well duh....if they didn't I wouldn't want to date you....Also woman that put in there....if your looking for one thing or a one night stand....please move on or don't send me an email....well there again duh....if someone was looking for a one night stand do you think they would come right out and say it.....Come on people get orginal with your profiles......The other thing I love are the ones that say I am just looking for someone to hang out with....well what is wrong with the friends that you have....????

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:28 AM
Alot of us on here are in a dating slump....So to help us improve the odds of us getting a date lets find out what in a profile gets you to send an email or to add a person as a friend...??? What in a profile turns you off..????

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:18 AM

I love this site people are honest which makes me feel much better. I was really beginning to think there was something wrong with me cause I can't get a date. LOL really starting to feel like a loser:cry:

Oh you're not a looser...by no means.....I would date you in a heart beat.....

lemondropkid2008's photo
Sat 01/26/08 09:14 AM

Can you be in a dating slump if you haven't had a date yet?

I really need to get off the drugs ya know!:tongue:

Maybe I need to get on drugs...then I wouldn't care if I was in a slump....

Works for me, alcohol is cheaper...drinker

Yea but you get a hangover with alcohol.....and I don't know I think drugs are cheaper depending on the drug of your choice...12 pack of beer $9.99....weed $5.00 a day

lemondropkid2008's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:31 PM

i'm the guy that has to pick up all the trash after the game.

Dang why didn't I think of that job....good one....ROFLMAOlaugh

lemondropkid2008's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:31 PM

BENCH WARMER?

ME?

NO WAY!noway

WHY SIT STILL AND DO NOTHING....

I LIKE FUN!drinker

Are you chain drinking again....???? What the heck I've lost my job as waterboy and towel boy so I might as well join you...drinker

lemondropkid2008's photo
Fri 01/25/08 09:28 PM

keep it to waht you are looking for in a conversation....and not dwell on things you cant change,...might make your chances higher....good luckbigsmile

Well you got to get them to reply to you first before you can even have a conversation....

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 13