Community > Posts By > Pinky01

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:07 AM
and there's work... where i'm just a ***** to everyone... except for my co-workers and my favorite customers... oooh and can't forget the cute ones...

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:04 AM
i get feisty.. but 8 out of 10 times (outside of work) i'm a total wimp/sweet heart

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 02:01 AM
i'm just generally sensitive.... like i'm a little wimp.. who's even afraid of lady bugs... until you piss me off... then i turn into super *****.. and it takes 6 people to hold me back

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:56 AM

I can put up a good fight lol.. may not have the coordination to stand up... but i can flail when i'm drunk lmfao.

Oh not.. i'm giving away all my secrets.. any of you can break into my house now!

bad time to say i'm ticklish?
maybe, but ill admit im ticklish as well

yeah but dude... one poke to the side i'm down for the count...

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:54 AM
I can put up a good fight lol.. may not have the coordination to stand up... but i can flail when i'm drunk lmfao.

Oh not.. i'm giving away all my secrets.. any of you can break into my house now!

bad time to say i'm ticklish?

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:50 AM

just offer them a beer pinky, that way they wont rob you just steal all your beer.

god... we dont even have any beer left..
downed a whole 12 pack of yeing leing... which is alot for two girls of our stature.. we're light weights

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:45 AM
just got back from drinking with a friend... now i'm drunk and scared jeez great combination... now if someone were to break into my house i dont think i would have any defense

Pinky01's photo
Mon 10/20/08 01:44 AM
a strong masculine jaw line... maybe a little facial hair.. depending on the guy... beautiful eyes, a little husk to him.. someone who can pick me up without struggling, and i wont be afraid of breaking...

i think i need to change my panties...

Pinky01's photo
Sun 10/19/08 03:34 AM
i think i'm to afraid to sleep atleast until the sun comes up

Pinky01's photo
Sun 10/19/08 03:31 AM

I had to, it's 11:28am

Good morning OMTA flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

damn its 6:30 am here... havent even slept yet

Pinky01's photo
Sun 10/19/08 03:24 AM
something about a 19 year old girl with a gun seems scary to me.. i'm a spaz, and most likely would hurt myself in the process of shooting someone who tried coming after me...

as for a big dog my upstairs neighbor has a poodle lol. My cat wouldn't appreciate that of another species in the house either

Pinky01's photo
Sun 10/19/08 02:17 AM
i'm so scared to be home right now after last night... like i was on the phone with a friend when i walked to the door just in case..
like last night the cops were saying something about getting several calls during the week about some guy walking around with a flashlight at 4:30 in the morning

Pinky01's photo
Sat 10/18/08 03:14 AM

the cops just left my house... i swear someone was just trying to get in

Oh you mean for real...damn. I think its time you invested in a big knife.

yeah for real... it was weird like... i got home and all the sensored lights were on outside my house... so ten minutes later i heard something knocking at the door.... and then the doorknob started jiggling

Pinky01's photo
Sat 10/18/08 02:54 AM
the cops just left my house... i swear someone was just trying to get in

Pinky01's photo
Sat 10/18/08 02:16 AM
i swear i have a creep magnet installed in my ass or something... WHAT IS IT WITH all these creepy guys lately.. can't take no for a goddamn answer

Pinky01's photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:53 PM
so i walk into my living room just now... too see my cat watching something... stalking it if you will i didnt see anything so i assumed my cat ate a little too much catnip and was chasing her shadow... and then all of a sudden i see a huge F*cking Millipede.... gross

Pinky01's photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:49 PM
i have about 7 pairs in my house.. and three in the trunk of my car... They're pretty much the only shoes that i'll wear

Pinky01's photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:44 PM
um... you might be waiting a long time on that one..

Pinky01's photo
Fri 10/17/08 05:42 PM
you know... i really dont think that brad pitt is all that great looking... i think i'm the only one

Pinky01's photo
Fri 10/17/08 07:47 AM
I love my chucks... they help me show who i am in a cruelty free manor... no leather or suede...

I :heart: my converses