Community > Posts By > oddonion007

oddonion007's photo
Thu 01/31/08 11:45 PM
Depends on what the guy's like. Most guys I know tend to like something practical, that they can use and be reminded of you while using, or non-expensive and cute just because you felt you had to get something. *shrugs* depending on how much trouble you wanna go through chocolate or like a faney may giftcard may work with a card you made/put a special message in. Good luck

oddonion007's photo
Wed 01/30/08 01:48 PM
I didn't eat for a while before I saw it but had some pretzel bites right when the movie was starting, ugh. I got sick but that aside I thought it had a decent premise but only adequit followthrough. It's not a bad movie, if you don't get sick go for it, the camera quality is sacrificed to put you in the action and it's a decent idea. If you look for any kind of intellectual stimulation, get motion sick or are looking for just a scary movie do not go see it. Think I'd give it a 7.5/10

oddonion007's photo
Wed 01/30/08 01:39 PM
People tend to forget that in getting married you have taken oaths... It is not ok to cheat on your significant other but then it's also not ok to go nuts and threaton them either with an eye for an eye. I think that they need to sit down and talk like adults. He needs to ask her if she's having an affair straight out and if so why. If she is, in fact, having an affair then he needs to listen to everything she has to say and then tell her straight up, as an adult, his feelings on it. Through communication, they're going to have to decide for themselves if she's going to have to stop, they are going to find some way to cope through it or he's going to have to stand his ground and say "I'd rather be fine alone than sick with you." The only thing you can do as a friend is listen to what he's got to say, help him get his thoughts clear and be honest about what you think if he asks your opinion. Sorry I can't be of more help, good luck man

oddonion007's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:05 AM
Edited by oddonion007 on Mon 01/28/08 07:05 AM
That sucks!! Was there any point to the calls? Tonite forget to charge it lol and good luck with your stuff

oddonion007's photo
Mon 01/28/08 07:03 AM
I have possibly my favorite class today and for me thats better than the day off. Although, after a weekend of workin I have the whole week off of work too

oddonion007's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:32 PM

you mean there is no half hour guarentee......sad

Lol no... Sorry, actually the deliverer tends to get lost along the way an awful lot actually *shrugs*

oddonion007's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:27 PM
I'm not much of a party person first off, but then I'm also not completely set on a career choice. I can tell you now that above all else I want to walk a spiritual path and do what is best for me and help out others as much as possible... but there's not exactly a strong field there. It's crammed into peoples heads here that the average person changes jobs X ammount of times before __ age and the unemployment rate is rising and if you're not at the top of your class forget about good paying jobs and if you don't go to college you're done and low paying jobs are worthless... Alcohal is a drug that creates an unnatural high (and later an unnatural low) and for people who are too weak to handle it(one of the many reasons I don't drink) it becomes a great detourant. As a general rule of thumb, people have different views on life. If you asked some of them, they would probably argue that you are wasting your youth and that those who live in the future and forget to experience the present really, in the end, experience neither. You seem like you're doing a pretty decent job living your life to how you want to, the best thing you can do is keep doing that instead of trying to live other peoples' lives. Try to help them if you can but at the end of the day let them deal with their decisions with respect because I doubt you would want them making decisions for you(remember the golden rule).

oddonion007's photo
Sun 01/27/08 03:07 PM
patience is a huge virtue in a relationship lol in the meantime I guess practice... Sorry, can't really expedite the delivery of Love so I don't know what else to tell you

oddonion007's photo
Fri 01/25/08 05:02 AM
Edited by oddonion007 on Fri 01/25/08 05:03 AM
Third wave-Pain
Peices-Sum41
See who I am-Within Temptation
What about Everything-Carbon Leaf
Defying Gravity- Wicked
First of me-Hoobastank
Pride-U2

oddonion007's photo
Fri 01/25/08 03:11 AM
Jean Valjean- Les Miserables
V- V for Vendetta
Norton(post transformation)- American History X
Elfaba- Wicked(not a movie yet but theatre and I really relate)
The Genie- Aladin
Leo Bloom- The Producers

oddonion007's photo
Fri 01/25/08 02:38 AM
You seem like a darn decent human being. My personal approach is work on what you can (learn, explore, better yourself)and find contentment in what you have. Morally you seem to have made some very good decisions and you're not livin in a hole so appreciate where you are and enjoy life as much as you can. It honestly shows and attracts some positive attention, not saying it's an easy thing to always do. Trust that a relationship will come along when you're ready, but put your focus more into what you do have. As soon as you put your happiness outside of yourself, you can no longer be filled with happiness. I honestly wish you the best, good luck man

oddonion007's photo
Fri 01/25/08 02:20 AM
Gonna have to go with honest and open

oddonion007's photo
Fri 01/25/08 12:12 AM
Yeah, I enjoy creativity as a rule of thumb over mindless nonsense... Lol usually it comes from the same people who "like to have fun" but hey, to each their own

oddonion007's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:48 PM
Dimitri Martin, Jim Gaffigan, Gabriel Iglesias, Jeff Dunham, Bill Engval, and Lewis Black
No pariticular order besides Dimitri is probably my favorite just because of his personality

oddonion007's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:05 PM
Lol enjoyed the vid, pretty sure that that first part wasn't real... Don't even know what to say about the second part... Though UFO sightings are expected to double in 2008

oddonion007's photo
Thu 01/24/08 11:05 PM
Lol enjoyed the vid, pretty sure that that first part wasn't real... Don't even know what to say about the second part... Though UFO sightings are expected to double in 2008

oddonion007's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:59 PM
Yeah, I play... Sorta. Just finished up our first campaign and now we're trying BESM for a while (though that campaign was put on hold over winter break).

oddonion007's photo
Thu 01/24/08 10:43 PM

Oh, I thought this was the military forum and you were talking about rocket propelled grenades. What's an RPG then?

Man's greatest contrabution to the world... Yeah I'm a final fantasy fan, though I did love the third age(probably because of how it fit in with the movies...)... Does anyone remember Dragon Seed? I don't know how to classify that one but it was my favorite game for the original playstation

oddonion007's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:11 AM
I believe that they are all one... I'm panthiest in that I think that the God mentioned in the Bible who describes His/Her existence as "I Am" is a bit more than a really big angel. I think that other "gods and goddesses" like the greek, celtic ect. dieties were human or spiritual beings that got closer to the collective whole that IS God but are not any more special than say you or I because we are all connected through God, it's just a matter of how much we hide from ourselves. As for hell, I look towards the Astral, there are both documented lower and higher worlds, depending on vibration. That's long enough lol

oddonion007's photo
Wed 01/23/08 05:00 AM
Tea is the superior drink!

Previous 1