Community > Posts By > excellium

no photo
Sun 07/08/12 01:53 AM
I am looking to move to Cornwall permanently so I spend a lot of time down there. I am going on Weds the 11th July. Would just like some like minded company if there any girls interested in meeting up for a drink or a walk/chat. I am initially looking for a friend but you never know. If interested get in touch. No strings attached and nothing expected except some company.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:48 AM
And heres one that stops them in the first place and smells nice too. Tics hate lavender. If you have a lavender plant, rub your hands on the plant before the dog goes out and then rub your hands up and down the dog. Failing that, get some lavender oil and do the same thing, but obviously not where the dog can lick it off so head and shoulders are best.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:22 AM
*** U ME makes an *** out of you and me. We all judge, as its in our nature, but its being aware that we are making judgements that is the secret. Then checking the judgements out to see if we are right or wrong in our assumptions.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:18 AM
I am off to my retreat, (a caravan) next week so I have joined in the hope I can get a date or a meet for some like minded company whilst I am down in Cornwall. Read my profile and it should tell you most of what you need. I am looking to move permanently down to Cornwall, just need the work to go with it which I am pursuing. Be nice to meet up with anyone interested. No strings attached. No pressure on either side. I have a car so as long as its not to far thats ok. Anywhere you feel safe and comfortable is ok with me.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 09:05 AM
Well I would prefer an older (my age) woman any day over a younger model. I perish the thought of having a younger woman. I want someone on the same wavelength and frame of reference with similar life experience. So we are out here. You just have to find us.

no photo
Fri 07/06/12 08:39 AM
Someone mentioned earlier about mens genes taking over. It is actually a biological fact that men are built to inseminate as many women as possible in their lifetime which goes against nature and comes from societorial nurture. Most of the men I know who have cheated done it because they are not getting their needs met by the women they are with. I have only had three serious relationships in my life. I have been faithful in all three even though sometimes things have been hard.
Most mens needs are really quite simple but a lot of women do not understand that. Hence they stray and believe me I have been tempted.