Community > Posts By > Sitngrin

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:42 PM

looking for friends and publishers? unless it's publishers of playgirl, i'd say lose the topless ones, although you can email them to me before you do. bigsmile flowerforyou

LMAO, hey if playgirl gets my poetry published, I'm all for it LOL. Thanks!

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:33 PM
Basically, I'm looking for a little advice on which pics to make public and which to wad up and toss in the trash. If you wouldn't mind taking a few, let me know which ones I should trash (its easier that way).

Just gimme the number of the pic to toss. Thanks for taking time to help me out with this one, much appreciated.

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:25 PM
We shall see, wee one, we shall see

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:19 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:16 PM
Cheater!

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:08 PM
You say this like it is a new thing.....where is your backup? In the shower mayhaps? laugh

devil Dendevil

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:05 PM
Poor girl sitting there in the rain all alone. If only I could find the compassion to hand her my umbrella - oh wait....Thunderstorm......metal handle...........here ya go sweety

devil Dendevil

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:55 PM
Poor Kristi, left all alone. MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA devil

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:49 PM
Trying to get me in your bedroom mmmmhmmmm

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:47 PM
Edited by Sitngrin on Wed 04/09/08 06:50 PM
LOL, they are SO emailing a combination on me right now, I'd bet doing dishes for a month on it!! Nevermind, I can just come back and get you ....I await your wonderful mind

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:33 PM
Edited by Sitngrin on Wed 04/09/08 06:38 PM
Rule: You can NOT write back about the person who just wrote about you, you have to choose another to write about, then THAT person can go after the first person, etc. Shall we play?

I was looking around the community when suddenly I smelled something foul
I looked around for all sorts of animals, dogs to cows
Then I looked up and realized from whence the smell came
It came from the pits of the one called TxsGal

MUAH!

(psssssssst, and yes I timed it when I knew she would be away for a few - hehehehehehe)

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:57 PM
Just don't drip the candle on me- NOTE: NOT INTO S & M.

Very nice write :wink:

flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:51 PM
LOL, yeah, she brought out a little blush, but I'll win in the end, watch!

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 05:06 PM
Hmmmmm, one more request and I'll write it for you....

Tomorrow! TEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEE :tongue:

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 03:16 PM
♠ Warning, the following poems contain material that is NOT appropriate for anyone under the age of 18 due to the erotic content of the poems. If you are not above 18 or do not wish to read such material, please hit the back button on your browser now. ♠

I plan to do these poems in pieces, the more feedback I get, the more I will be apt to continue to the next part. :wink: Please do not add your vision to these poems as I would like to write them myself. Okay, warning has been posted…..away we go......

The Tease

Deeply, he peered into her eyes, drawing her closer and closer into his grasp

He slowly raised his hands, putting one on each cheek, so intently that she gasped

Nearer and nearer he drew to her, his eyes ever so slowly beginning to close

He touch his forehead softly against hers, with his own he tenderly touched her nose

His fingertips caressingly massaging her cheeks North to South, East to West

He slowly slid his hands behind her ears, pulling her to him until they were chest to chest

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 02:58 PM
LMAO!!!! Yeah, my ultimate goal is to be sexually engaged with every single woman on JSH. I'm only at 89%, so I have some work to do hahahahahalaugh laugh laugh

drinker

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 02:35 PM
Hey,

Just add it to the stack :wink:

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 01:44 PM
Thank you ladies, I love compliments from two of my favorite women......not to say you are MY women.......oh never mind, you get the meaning lmao. Thank you! flowerforyou flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:41 AM
Well...........mine can be taken one of two ways.....Either I'm sitting here and grinning..........OR...........well they will just have use their imagination for the other meaning :wink:

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 10:36 AM
** In dedication to all those dealing with this horrible disease. May my words give you some inspiration **

Cancer

You invaded my body, without warning, leaving me with no way to stop you
You thought that I would simply let you run your course, take over and kill me
Obviously, you underestimated with whom you were dealing, you had no clue
I will not simply lie back in a bed and allow YOU to take my life- This you shall see
I will fight you until there is no more breath left in me to fight, you shall die before I
I WILL conquer you, my time on this Earth is far from over and this I’m ready to prove
When you ask yourself whether or not I will be an easy target, let me give my answer
It is that I will NOT fall prey to a parasitic cell size disease such as you cancer
I still have children to raise, grandchildren to see, my life here has only just begun
Defeat is a word that isn’t in my vocabulary, and YOU’LL be the one who is dead when it’s all said and done

© Copyright 2008 Den Wedding. All Rights Reserved by Author.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25