Community > Posts By > Sitngrin

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:34 PM

It is hard to watch the pain of those we love ...

:cry: flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou ty

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:34 PM

There is always HOPE.

Eventually, he has to get it right.

~D

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:33 PM

sad :cry: brokenheart flowerforyou :heart: smooched

Ty, Z flowerforyou

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:31 PM

I hate drugs. :cry: flowerforyou

I'm sorry about your brother. flowerforyou

Thank you for your soft heart

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:31 PM
flowerforyou

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:28 PM
I knew you'd have SOMETHING smartassed to say :tongue:

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:27 PM
- I'd like to dedicate this to my brother, Jackie, who is going to have to go back to prison after only 4 months of freedom.

Today, I cry a tear for you

I watched you as you came out, ready to face the world, ready to stand up for your new ways

The drug addiction took place over a few months time; you had only 160 days, for you a taste of freedom to embrace

I cannot envision the suffering, the pain and loneliness you will once more have to face

Brother, I tried the very best I could, I gave you 110% in belief, in motivation, in faith

To make a man live in a cage is beyond my understanding of this entire human race

Teach a man a viable craft, a skill; give him a chance once he's out, LOOK AT the return rate

Putting a man in unbearable conditions, sleep wise, nutrition creates a man made of hate

As you go now, I will await you those two years you are gone, and remain your brother

And when you get out, if I am able, I will be there for you to have a place, when denied by all others

© Copyright 2008 Den Wedding. All Rights Reserved by Author.

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:27 PM
- I'd like to dedicate this to my brother, Jackie, who is going to have to go back to prison after only 4 months of freedom.

Today, I cry a tear for you

I watched you as you came out, ready to face the world, ready to stand up for your new ways

The drug addiction took place over a few months time; you had only 160 days, for you a taste of freedom to embrace

I cannot envision the suffering, the pain and loneliness you will once more have to face

Brother, I tried the very best I could, I gave you 110% in belief, in motivation, in faith

To make a man live in a cage is beyond my understanding of this entire human race

Teach a man a viable craft, a skill; give him a chance once he's out, LOOK AT the return rate

Putting a man in unbearable conditions, sleep wise, nutrition creates a man made of hate

As you go now, I will await you those two years you are gone, and remain your brother

And when you get out, if I am able, I will be there for you to have a place, when denied by all others

© Copyright 2008 Den Wedding. All Rights Reserved by Author.

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:18 PM

touche' Den touche' that was an awesome visual there
smooched

Thank you very much, always glad to please :tongue:

flowerforyou ~Den flowerforyou

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:16 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

That was just TOO funny, loved it. Thanks :wink: flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:13 PM
You're the best. You're my hero!! brokenheart

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:35 PM
Edited by Sitngrin on Thu 04/10/08 08:41 PM
The Tease

Deeply, he peered into her eyes, drawing her closer and closer into his grasp

He slowly raised his hands, putting one on each cheek, so intently that she gasped

Nearer and nearer he drew to her, his eyes ever so slowly beginning to close

He touch his forehead softly against hers, with his own he tenderly touched her nose

His fingertips caressingly massaging her cheeks North to South, East to West

He slowly slid his hands behind her ears, pulling her to him until they were chest to chest

The Beginning

He could feel the thumping beat of her heart rising as they lay upon one other bare, hip to hip

Slowly, they kissed, twisted around each other’s tongue passionately, his hand sliding up an down her thigh

He suddenly grasped her bottom lip with his teeth and ever so slowly raked up her bottom lip

They both opened their eyes and looked deeply into the other’s erotic, crazy, passion filled eyes

Their erotic pleasure loomed so brightly in the dimly-lit room; she told him “lay on your back”

She slowly slithered over his body, rising herself up until she was perfectly balanced over his hips

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:08 AM
And I thought multiple women at the same time would be great...........................

HELP!!! Sending out the Male signal to all my buds

Sitngrin's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:06 AM
As the claws enter her prey, it's heart races with fear

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:58 PM
k, I'll take that into consideration for sure! ty

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:56 PM
I sit back and read your rambling
Seems to me you with your words you are gambling
My friend, you may think you can be prickly
But you have no chance against me, Vicky

I need not chase anyone, for those deserving receive
Consider yourself lucky, or I could make you truly grieve
I have more macho in reserves than Carter has peanuts
I'll be happy to take on both of your butts

I know that you are only having fun, that is the idea
See, you're just too nice to me for me to make you cry
But know this, I'll tell it to you and tell it to Tex
By the time this game is done, you'll both be perplexed!

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:48 PM
Ty, already done it

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:45 PM

skip the topless, makes you guys look to desperate........

You really think so? I've been working out pretty hard and am proud of what I've accomplished. Any other input on the shirtless ones? TY for your input, appreciate you.

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:44 PM

Hey Den... scrap 6 & 7 ... keep the rest... Very nice by the way. lol If you are ever up this way & want some other pics shot give me a shout... would love to do a shoot with you. lol

Hehe, ok I scrapped those, but I dunno about a photo shot lol. TYVM for the advice though flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:43 PM

You may want to bank that shotdrinker

drinker

~Den

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25