Community > Posts By > Sitngrin

Sitngrin's photo
Tue 04/15/08 09:06 PM

flowerforyou awwwww hon another good one flowerforyou

Thank you hon, wish this one was fictional, but hey, there are millions of fish in the sea.....

:heart:flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:59 PM
Though I had no love for you, I tried to gently let you down

Things happened with your Father, so I further stuck around

I showed you kindness; I showed you sympathy and listened to your prattle

Every time I asked you for one simple thing, a picture, you gave me a battle

You never gave me a SINGLE reason to trust you, avoiding every request

You'd call me, talk to others while you played games, and others on the another phone

The entire time I sit back waiting for you to talk to me, sitting there all alone

I saw that in the end, I’d have been better off releasing you on the first day

My kind heart got the better of me once again when I should have listened to my head

Now that you are FINALLY gone from me, I no longer feel like I’m nearly dead

Sitngrin's photo
Tue 04/15/08 02:29 PM

Dam it!!! How many showers can a bear take in one day?
:tongue: laugh

~(((Den)~ flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Here's a rare question from a man. How many would you LIKE my dear?

:heart:flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Tue 04/15/08 02:27 PM

flowerforyou very good as always hon flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you very much, Ma'am flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Tue 04/15/08 02:13 PM
Edited by Sitngrin on Tue 04/15/08 02:14 PM
The Tease

Deeply, he peered into her eyes, drawing her closer and closer into his grasp

He slowly raised his hands, putting one on each cheek, so intently that she gasped

Nearer and nearer he drew to her, his eyes ever so slowly beginning to close

He touch his forehead softly against hers, with his own he tenderly touched her nose

His fingertips caressingly massaging her cheeks North to South, East to West

He slowly slid his hands behind her ears, pulling her to him until they were chest to chest

The Beginning

He could feel the thumping beat of her heart rising as they lay upon one other bare, hip to hip

Slowly, they kissed, twisted around each other’s tongue passionately, his hand sliding up an down her thigh

He suddenly grasped her bottom lip with his teeth and ever so slowly raked up her bottom lip

They both opened their eyes and looked deeply into the other’s erotic, crazy, passion filled eyes

Their erotic pleasure loomed so brightly in the dimly-lit room; she told him “lay on your back”

She slowly slithered over his body, rising herself up until she was perfectly balanced over his hips

The Middle

Her perfect feminine silhouette straddled him with her back erect exposing all of herself to him

He puts his hands on her knees and with his nails softly dug into her skin, traveled to her breasts

Chills ran down her spine as she dug her nails into his chest, her passion and lust filled to the brim

Sliding up a few inches, she found her destination and began to caress him up and down with such zest

The sound of her juices teasingly going back and forth across his manhood had them both ready and obsessed

She spread her legs further apart, and sliding herself up to the top of his blood-filled organ, she reached down with her hand

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:18 PM

you must be incognito
sitgrin

LMAO, no I just write poetry a lot and have a lot of female's who like to read it and get called a player for having the such....so figured my name would thrown out there at some point and time laugh

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:13 PM
Surprised my name hasn't shown up here lmao

~D

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:14 PM
((((((Vicki)))))) Thank you very much, hon

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 12:07 PM
I'm Den and it's my pleasure. I'm only the poet, I'm not there, God just gave me a gift and I enjoy helping others and making points other don't have the right perspective about.

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:33 AM
A poetry request by Vicki, I'm glad I can help you with the hard times, hon.

We Are Not a Number!

Today, they brought us together, the 11 of us and took a picture
I starred at the camera, thoughts racing through my brain so rapidly
Here, I am considered an enemy by most, at home, there is so much stricture
Though I never asked to go to war, I did volunteer and on all oaths I agreed

They provide each of us with a copy of the photo and my eyes form a tear
Looking at the 11 of us, knowing that only 3 or 4 could return home burns into my brain
These are my brothers, my family; thier families at home, all details made clear
I know about my brother's wives, parents, children; the thought of them dying nearly drives me insane

This damn war, which has brought us all so very close can take it all with one bomb
Americans sit on their comfy couches, watching the news, having no idea what it's like
They see the headline "Four Americans killed today in Iraq" and turn the page and continue on
Those four men were my brothers and they spend more time talking another gas price spike

Those men had families, they had people who loved them, they had hopes and they had dreams
All they are given by the American people is short headline in the paper or a quick news screen
We are dying here, try to understand we are so much more than just a number on a chart
Understand that we humans, we have families and that number you see means a thousand broken hearts

© Copyright 2008 Den Wedding. All Rights Reserved by Author.

*This poem was inspired by this picture http://stliraqwarvets.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/iraq-war.jpg*

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:31 AM
Always a pleasure to use what God gave me to help others hon.

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:29 AM
We Are Not a Number!

Looking at the 11 of us, knowing that only 3 or 4 could return home burns into my brain
These are my brothers, my family; thier families at home, all details made clear
I know about my brother's wives, parents, children; the thought of them dying nearly drives me insane

This damn war, which has brought us all so very close can take it all with one bomb
Americans sit on their comfy couches, watching the news, having no idea what it's like
They see the headline "Four Americans killed today in Iraq" and turn the page and continue on
Those four men were my brothers and you spend more time talking another gas price spike

Those men had families, they had people who loved them, they had hopes and they had dreams
All they are given by the American people is short headline in the paper or a quick news screen
We are dying here, try to understand we are so much more than just a number on a chart
Understand that we humans, we have families and that number you see means a thousand broken hearts

*This poem was inspired by this picture http://stliraqwarvets.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/iraq-war.jpg*

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:29 AM
We Are Not a Number!

Those four men were my brothers and you spend more time talking another gas price spike

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:16 AM

Ahhhh Dreams... (((Den))) flowerforyou

(((My little Teddy))) flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:16 AM

Oh to dream...

Nice write Den!flowerforyou flowerforyou

hehe, dreaming is great most times. Ty V

~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:15 AM

Yep passin on some flowers,, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Although I do like to read between the lines at times :wink:

Yes I know you do that's why I'll write a deep one once in a while for you :wink:

flowerforyou
~Den

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:23 AM

drinker To dreams that set you free, and to life for letting
ya know SOMEDAY possibly they might just BE...Good poem, Den.

Thank you, I appreciate it drinker

~D

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:22 AM
Well, for the sake of Texans, I try to write in a style that doesn't require thinking laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

~D

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:13 AM
Nice write, Amigo drinker

~D

Sitngrin's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:05 AM

Hehehe them wet dreams are awesome huhhh Big Guy lmao laugh laugh laugh :tongue: bigsmile

Only you D, only you lmao. I said a grin, not a wet spot :tongue:

:heart:
~Den

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25