Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 02/03/22 05:41 AM
Going out on a first date? Be a gentleman. Pick up the tab...

no photo
Thu 08/05/21 10:51 AM
Milking

no photo
Sun 07/04/21 03:09 AM
Welcome to Mingle2. Try adding a pic so members can see who you are

no photo
Sun 06/06/21 05:57 AM
Like any relationship it takes work. It is doable. One of my greatest loves was long distance. It lasted until she passed away. We chatted and created an online life. Use your mind. Express yourself openly.

no photo
Sat 06/05/21 03:06 AM
Not much of a gentleman if he was a no "call" no show. Even in my lifestyle, I never fail to meet without an explanation of why. You may have dodged a bullet by his neglect. Don't give up. The next one might be that guy you are seeking

no photo
Fri 06/04/21 02:57 AM
I would give a BBW as much of a chance as she would give me. An sensual man in an open marriage, looking to live life a little fuller. So far, none have offered to enjoy the time

no photo
Wed 05/26/21 04:50 AM
Doing well, thank you. Gotta say that IZ love the thought of your donut pic..lol.. II hope you get your fantasy fulfilled

no photo
Wed 04/14/21 06:35 AM
Remove your WhatsApp number. Only give your personal info once you feel you have a solid contact

no photo
Tue 04/13/21 03:08 AM
For the ladies and gentlemen seriously looking for something meaningful...Start with being HONEST about yourself and post a photo so potential prospects have a clue on who they are seeing

no photo
Mon 04/12/21 06:45 PM
At a certain point age can be a compatibility issue. But that point is determined by the couple in question. If the attraction works both ways (and not just physical) then age really doesn't matter.

no photo
Sun 04/11/21 05:41 AM
I've had the same reaction from women. Barring "that time of the month" My affections were pushed away. After so much rejection I back off too. In monogamous relationships, that's the beginning of the end in my experiences. Couples must never lose sight of what got them together in the first place. It is the endless affection shared that keeps people loving each other for a lifetime.

no photo
Thu 04/08/21 07:09 PM
A lot of meaning, passion. Very creative

no photo
Wed 04/07/21 10:03 AM
I found a fun lady on here a couple years ago. She has moved on, but if it can happen once, why not again? If one gives up, one will never know

no photo
Wed 04/07/21 09:45 AM
Your "Recent Activity" window has been frozen for the last 14 hours

no photo
Fri 04/02/21 04:34 PM
I think you left a lot of things open. A vagueness, I'm guessing that you are encouraging conversation from prospective suitors. As for the rest. I believe if it's honest, you have a good start.

no photo
Fri 02/26/21 04:03 AM
Flirting can occur any time there is an attraction. It can be between strangers, co-workers and established couples.

no photo
Tue 12/22/20 11:29 AM
She runs through my mind
Like a favorite song
You know the kind
It plays on and on

The melody is easy,
the chorus just flows
The music is pleasing
from your head to your toes.

A song such as this
doesn't come every day
It's a tune I would miss
if it ceases to play

The most wonderful song
I've heard in my life
With luck it will last
the rest of my life

no photo
Tue 12/22/20 11:15 AM
Interesting..It makes a mind wonder

no photo
Tue 12/22/20 10:49 AM
I expect to be home Christmas eve. evening and Christmas day. It is supposed to be very cold here. So I will probably be on this site looking for some fun chat.

no photo
Fri 12/18/20 09:55 AM
I need to check this out when I get home

Previous 1