Community > Posts By > Anonwho

Anonwho's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:35 PM
I see where this is going. Nevermind I have other reasons to get internet. I dont need you people.

Anonwho's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:33 PM
I will be moving to a piss poor neighborhood. I have tried with my psp to get internet access. Believe it or not there are still places in the world that do not have wireless internet.

Anonwho's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:30 PM
I am moving soon and have no internet access to my new place. Anyone interested let me know now, I have only a week left until I get internet access back. It'll take me two weeks after I move. Hit me up now so I will have motivation.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:06 PM
Daily, but then I realize it isn't going to get me anywhere. So instead I just curse them out quietly under my breath.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:59 PM

Try asking about her feelings and positions on some issues to get you through the dry spells. I was talking to a friend here and once all the basics had been covered, we were both like...ok, what now? Ummm....???? That's what we did and I learned a lot about his views on an assortment of things. flowerforyou

Thank you for this "HELPFUL" advice.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:56 PM

find out her hobbies go from there or look for another match theres plenty out there

Ive been here for a couple months and have two matches. One just recent "two days ago", and the other a couple weeks. BUT I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:54 PM

You talking e-mails or messenger?

Messanger

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:52 PM
I have tried to talk to someone who is a mutual match. We seemed to kick off to a great start, but lately it seem the conversation is always dry, and I feel I am not getting anywhere with her. Any suggestions to help boost the conversations a little.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:40 PM

i aint gay. I check out the girls but hang in there you'll be alright.:smile:

may i ask where did you even get the idea if he was gay? its no big deal if he even washuh
it is none of my business if he is gay or whatever his preference might b..

I am all about girls!!flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Hmmm... Right off the bat he sayed he isnt gay. Insecure methinks.
is that a shot?

Nope just a simple observation.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:38 PM

i aint gay. I check out the girls but hang in there you'll be alright.:smile:

may i ask where did you even get the idea if he was gay? its no big deal if he even washuh
it is none of my business if he is gay or whatever his preference might b..

I am all about girls!!flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Hmmm... Right off the bat he sayed he isnt gay. Insecure methinks.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:37 PM
Edited by Anonwho on Sat 04/19/08 07:39 PM
Im glad you asked "havinfunaroundtown" . I am easy going and a great friend to have. I am usually passive but if it is a topic that hits home then i will let you know. Obviously there is more about me. send me an email so you can get to know me.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:34 PM

Good evening,bored to death here.how are you?drinker drinker

Bored as well. no plans for the rest of the night but stick around on the computer for a couple hours.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:32 PM
Looking for friends and companions. I'm not gay either,and I dont have many friends. "outside of work"

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:30 PM
Read this why not check out my profile.

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 07:22 PM
How is everyone feeling tonight?

Anonwho's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:36 AM
drinker Cheersdrinker drinker

Anonwho's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:27 PM
Going to bed now people. Too tired to concentrate on my monitor. Have fun with the posts I have given. Talk to you all later.

Anonwho's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:17 PM
I thought I would change the pace for a little bit. too tired to think anyway.

Anonwho's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:16 PM
Exactly how do they get all that cheese in those cracker's.

Anonwho's photo
Fri 04/18/08 10:07 PM
All of the soldiers have been in my prayers since day one. Especially on a war that never should have been.