Community > Posts By > Anonwho

Anonwho's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:27 PM
MYheartACHES4u "ICP" and MsCarmen ok sure i'll add you so we can chat next time you are on.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:23 PM
This post is to see if anyone is willing to chat with me for an hour ro so. Maybe longer depending on what we have in common.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 06/02/08 08:02 PM
Just want to say hello to everyone who is currently reading this post.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:10 PM

i think your profile is well done. the only thing i see is with your pics, while you have alot, which is good, they are all mostly the same. so i would say cut down on the pics perhaps. good luck! :smile:

This is what is considered feedback. Thank you for the advice.:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:07 PM
ok then to all you "not gay people". Why bother to post that unless you are insecure with your masculinity. If your not into it or are a male. then dont post. simple It's not like I am directing myself to you. its a topic board which spans the entirety of the site. Not interested in males dont reply to males.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:02 PM
Yeah well 6 out of 239 is not a very good number. I guess an overhaul is the tip of the iceberg. I got to make my profile more appealing. But it would still be nice to have some kinda feedback. Instead of onlooking bypasser's.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 05:00 PM
I got more responses when I said I cut my hair then when I asked people to view my profile. Maybe it is in the wording. Anyway if you have read this far why not check me out. Not like you have to reply to me.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:32 PM
I am just making this topic for all of you currently online to check me out. I'm sure some of you have seen me here before. But some of you have not been online when I usually am. So check me out. Tell me what you think.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:22 PM

A new look can be a great self-confidence boost -- which is always attractive to the opposite sex. I hope these changes bring you closer to what you're looking for. :smile:

Thank you. And I hope it does also.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:19 PM

Looks cool to me, WTG. Next time you need a new eyeglass script look into something new in style. I think you are a handsome guy if you will let yourself be one. drinker

Thank you . As a matter of fact I am attempting an overhaul on my looks.
Make sure you're doing it for yourself, and not just to please someone else. smokin bigsmile

I am doing it for myself. I am overhauling to change my look.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:13 PM

Check it out. I did it for the summer. Lemme know what you think. No expectations really. Just want to let people know.
flowerforyou Thats a good first step.flowerforyou You should think about going cleanshaven on your face. flowerforyou Also, try taking some pics in a button up shirt and not a t-shirtflowerforyou Trust me on this brosmokin

WTFlaugh id like to see you say that to me LMAO

ok shave, take a shower, and get some class

If you knew me before this post then you could expect a smartass reply. But I am not going to belittle myself by doing that. This is my first step to recovery from insulting people. I am going to ignore you. Best I can do for now. Tell him "mirror"

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:10 PM

i really can't tell the difference..

I'll try to take better pictures of it then so you can see the difference. But for now I have a lot on my plate.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:09 PM

Looks cool to me, WTG. Next time you need a new eyeglass script look into something new in style. I think you are a handsome guy if you will let yourself be one. drinker

Thank you . As a matter of fact I am attempting an overhaul on my looks.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:07 PM

noway How much did you cut off?

huh looks like almost 7-9 inches... or am I totally wrong? He he

Yep thats about how much I cut off

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/19/08 04:04 PM
Check it out. I did it for the summer. Lemme know what you think. No expectations really. Just want to let people know.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/12/08 07:10 PM

Best thing to do is take some lesson away from it.

Fact! She is not interested.
Disect all the times you wrote something and said you shouldn't have said that. Look at the number of messages you sent and the frequency. I don't know what to look for exactly brother but this approach didn't work. Refine yourself so the next one will work better. So you will feel more confident.

Look she was there, it was great, it WILL happen again with someone else. Collect your thoughts, take away what you can and then move on to someone else who is a better match.

Now thats something I wasn't expecting from anyone. That may be the single greatest piece of advice I have gotten in a while. Thank you.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:51 PM

And welcome to the internet.

WTF kinda response is that. Ive been on the net for months now. Still nothing. Dead ends thats all "DEAD ENDS"

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:50 PM

sometimes this happens...maybe she just doesnt want to hurt your feelings..i know just tell you right..but i would just brush it off and move on buddy..youre better than thatflowerforyou
flowerforyou good adviceflowerforyou

Brush it off you say. Move on you say. "MirrorMirror" knowing my other topics, and you say good advice. Ok well get this. On another site I used an application given by the site. its meant the same way as this site is meant. heres the thing about that. I had 185 hits to my profile. four of those hits were people interested. "A WEEK AGO" no response's. This site One response of someone interested. Am I that ****ed up in the head that al of what I am interested in is putting people off. Am I that ****ed up an individual that no one is somewhat interested.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 05/12/08 06:39 PM
To be friends with someone and share interest's for a while. But to drop them as friends for no appearant reason.

OK lemme explain.
I started to chat with someone who shared common interests in the things I liked. I liked the things they liked as well. Hence the term "Common" interest. So for a few weeks we chatted, everything went well. Then out of the blue, nothing. I dont mean nothing to chat about. I don't mean nothing else in common. I mean no reply to anything I write. A simple hello to the person and nothing. First "hello how was your day?" the day after "Hello hru?". Two days goes by. "Hi how have you been these past couple days?". Then I decide, ok I will let her be for a while... maybe she is busy with work". The, four days goes by. I say hi like i usually do. She tells me she is busy. I ask is it ok to talk later on tonite. She says yes. OK fine, later on tonight. It's 9:30 when I wrote this the other day. I wait till 11:00pm. Nothing. I check the instant messanger. She is logged off. But she said she would talk to me later on that day. I know enough about IM devices to know that if you log off it say's "username" has logged off. That is why I am writing this. Why woudl someone say yes they will talk to you and then log off. Anyone have this experience before? Never mind I dont want any responses. I just want to get this off of my chest for now so I can sleep well tonight knowing someone has at least read this far.

Anonwho's photo
Sun 04/27/08 07:39 PM
All of you "802.11" people you missed the repost. THERE IS NO WIRELESS ACCESS WERE I WILL BE MOVING. LEARN TO ****ING READ.