Community > Posts By > Anonwho

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:09 PM
A sound of a creeping door in the shadows. The sound grows louder as it gets darker... Still you can not find the door. Where? You ask, is the door, I need to find a way out of this darkness. I feel alone, confused, yet safe, even in the darkness that surrounds me. Help!! I say help!! But for nothing. I can not be heard over the eerie noise which shutters the the ears. Closer it gets, louder it gets. What is this feeling that is so strong in me? I fell jumpy, nervous, yet more aware of my surroundings. What “I ask” is this horrifying feeling that is burrowing in the side of my mind? Why “Screaming into the darkness” are you doing this? What are you trying to make understood? Help! I cant take it anymore. Where can the door be? How can there be no door? Lost in turmoil I forget were I am. I collapse in tears. The ground gave me goose bumps that if you were to see would make your skin crawl. In the spectacle of darkness I see a glimmer of light. Getting larger ever so often. Soon I could see my tears on the ground. The glimmer of light was coming from the door. It is now open. Should I go through the door now? I have been looking for a long time for this door and now out of no were it appears. Help me I am lost. Please show me the reason. I no longer want to leave. I am happy here. The door, my fear, my bedroom. I no longer want to leave my room. The light in the hall........ a memory. Fear.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:28 PM
I believe none of you know what this is.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:21 PM
I'll be in chan #thwart

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:19 PM

devil Your wish is my command devil

Holy schtick you know what it is?

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:16 PM
If ya know what it is sign on and look me up. My handle is drwho

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:02 PM
Well if you all are going to be on for a while I also have a short story I can post for you all to read.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:52 PM

flowerforyou all things in life must die...keep the flame within you burningflowerforyou good writeflowerforyou

I have been contemplating on taking up writing again. Good release of emotions.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:49 PM
I live in a world
A world of peace
I live in a world
A world of love

I died in this world
Yet I am still alive inside

I live in a world
A world of hate
I live in a world
A world of dispair

I died in this world

I live in a world
A world of peace
I live in a world
A world of hate

I died in this world

I live in a world
Where all of this happens
I'll die in this world

Tell me what you think of my 7 year old poem.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:23 PM
Edited by Anonwho on Tue 04/15/08 05:23 PM
Well my pentagram is silverish.

Have you seen the picture.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:17 PM
It is not your color. it is an object.
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/29/34/23303429.jpg

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:13 PM
Edited by Anonwho on Tue 04/15/08 05:15 PM
Five sided star. Star of david upsidedown. I think i may have mispelled it anyway. Pentogram or pentagram. Not really sure how to spell it really. Although I do have a self-manufactured cross.

Here is a picture.
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/29/34/23303429.jpg

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:08 PM

Im not sure what that is

What is that?

n00b, Newb, newbie, beginner.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:03 PM
Well I am A bit of a n00b here. But i have gained a lot of support from other's. You seem cool. what color is your pentagram.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:02 PM
Just kidding with the "jerry" thing. You need a son. Adopt me as your preverbial one.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:00 PM
Have you seen my post's? I need friends.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:58 PM
Could I borrow one of your voices. I seem to have too little at the moment. Cant believe i dont even want to talk to me right now.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:56 PM
Sorry I dont know the feeling, But I do understand the pain. I will add you.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:51 PM
I hear my self sometimes.
Dont listen though, Hmmm maybe I should start. Might find out some new things.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:38 PM
Media controls the way we all think. Remember Britany. Remember Elvis. Remember The Beatles.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:26 PM
Well i do go to bars sometimes. I am a halfbreed. Part nerd part jock. "I know how to spell the parts I exercise"