Community > Posts By > Anonwho

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:24 PM

looks like mom needs to grab you another mountain dew and you should just vent by playing some more xbox live halo and when its time to go to work just tell dominos that youre not feeling well

hahhaha jk...

but seriously.. try being a little more aggressive and outgoing, if that doesnt work theres always the bar scene
Because you know how women just love AGGRESSIVE men. noway noway noway

that was still part of the joke... does he really look like the bar scene type??? id say star wars convention type... but dude, you'll meet your princess leigha, i just know it

Leiah. Leiah. Damn i am such a nerd.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:22 PM
Ahhhh the original. no I didnt actually expect a response my topic was not in the top five any longer. Jack Nicholson is awesome. I love all of his films.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:17 PM

They contacted me FIRST!!!
Shrug it off and move on to the next person. flowerforyou

well thank you for the advice. I have seen your profile and oyu are interested in some of the same stuff i am. The shinning was awesome. Which version did you watch.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:13 PM
They contacted me FIRST!!!

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:12 PM
Jerry!! Jerry!! Jerry!!

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 04:06 PM
And they flat out ignore you. I done mean not respond to something you type. But not respond period. open up the JSH chat window and let you type away without even attempting to type back to you. Even the "ABC" wasnt blinking. This is why people dont use these sites. If you have no interest let them know straight away. dont waste their F%^K!NG Time.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:52 PM
I see this is gong nowhere. Thanks for the replys. But i was hoping to chat with someone. Never mind, I'll just go to sleep for a hour or two.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:47 PM

I adore hot baths and watching bad tv under a blanket.

Sounds like fun. If only I had a tub. :(

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:46 PM
not my house not my problem. Besides there is no grass in the yard nor any plants to maintain. Barely a yard for lounging in too.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:42 PM

Go clean something, offer to help a friend, go grocery shopping!
Shopping is done and and I have no friends outside of work. Cleaning is my plan after I relax for a while.

Anonwho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 12:35 PM
Anyone want to chat with me out there I have an hour to kill.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:10 PM
Hola Amiga. se habla espanol. tu es muy bien.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:00 PM
Sometimes one word is all you need. Love. Respect. Compassion. Care. But I feel your pain. What one word can do, makes a paragraph look like a preconstructed thought. So take those one word responses, and together they will be more.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:33 PM
Well when I drink I get tired and then head off to bed. But then again I am depressed most the time so for me its one way of getting to bed when I have to. "Sad but true"

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:30 PM
I work under the table so i dont worry about "mister government". Anarchy all the way baby.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:26 PM
Well thank you "hellkitten54". I appreciate your insight to see my intellegnce. The poeple I work with do not see my potential. Although I happen to be intellegent, I am burdened with being slow. I would not mind having help with a makeover. Only I have no friends outside of work, nor am I "Friends" with anyone I work with. I only associate myself with them at work because I work there.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:20 PM
Touche' and mister "PATSFAN" is behind it.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:17 PM
I think plugging mutual match in this topic is a cry for attention. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:14 PM
Edited by Anonwho on Mon 04/14/08 07:14 PM
Conspiracy's are for people who have no imagination. They cling on to it to give themselve's something to do with thier life. BTW, Aliens exist. And Elvis is still alive.

Anonwho's photo
Mon 04/14/08 05:19 PM
Very intuitive my friend. I appreciate your input hopefully it will result in an output. Providing of course if I were to take it into consideration.