Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/16/20 08:55 AM
Actually it can. twice in Mexico.

Sewers explode in Guadalajara, Mexico, killing hundreds - HISTORY
www.history.com/this-day-in-history/sewers...

Tlahuelilpan pipeline explosion - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tlahuelilpan_pipeline_explosion

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/15/20 08:12 AM
I'm sorry about that man, glad you're ok...

and you're right about this. All gas lines all over the world are long overdue for inspection and replacement, or we will keep hearing about things like this.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/15/20 08:05 AM
Women might take the *sweetie thing in the wrong pretense.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/14/20 12:51 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sat 03/14/20 12:52 PM
yes, today in fact.

Ever cleaned out pig stalls?

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/14/20 12:48 PM
Time ta build a wall n put canons across yer battlements!!! Then they can't get in... they just do this all day-->frustrated ...drinker

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/14/20 12:42 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sat 03/14/20 12:44 PM
I'ma kiss everyone here, like that girl in the cartoons that hugs and kisses every living creature..... so......... RUN!!!! cause I'ma comin fir ya!!!!!

love love love pitchfork pitchfork flowers flowers flowers smitten drool

Uuuuian..... There's nuttin yoo can doo aboudit!!!!flowerforyou

oh. ani've got Nuclear Flavored Bubonic Ebola!!!love

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/14/20 12:36 PM
I speed-knit sweaters for chickens.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/13/20 07:29 AM
It's absolutely essential for my job, to keep injuries at bay. especially my core. I'm constantly yanking and pulling and lifting cumbersome objects at weird angles.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/13/20 07:20 AM
Edited by darkowl1 on Fri 03/13/20 07:25 AM

The benefit of Manuka and similar "anti-bacterial" honeys is gained in topical use on skin problems. Eating it gives no medicinal benefit, but tastes OK.
I'd eat a more tasty variety myself; the manuka will keep for years/decades.

Well................................................................................
................................................................................
..................yes.... it does those things....and it's expensive! but it's all I got............and, I'm in the middle of the desert and the nearest store is ridiculously far for just desert-flower honey.. about two days walk.... so I'm eatin it.drinker laugh

but I'm not eating all of it. laugh

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/13/20 01:09 AM

It is.... absolutely it is..... and yet, when I was much younger, I have been hit on by numerous Evangelist clergy, Baptist clergy, and Catholic clergy... pissed me off to no end... bunch a hypocrites if you ask me...

each one started by adjusting his pants....then I knew it was coming, the question... "ever thought of being with a man before"??? Schitt, really???...(shakes head)...

judgmental as well, especially the evangelists...

Elaborate... Who said that specifically? As for me personally, I dont rely on a church building to teach me about the bible. Those church buildings or should I say Denominations to me are nothing more than a youtube video chef, with a person like yourself trying to cook food at home and you dont necessarily take all thier advide at heart when they want to add poison to you eggs.

Telling the truth about the bible is why Jehovah Witness no longer come to my home. My brother and I exposed them like there was no tomorrow. No need for vulgar words, just look up why they are wrong on a search engine like Bing and give them a bible quote.

I myself will only listen to 7th day Adventists, like from Amazing Discoveries... This site here https://amazingdiscoveries.tv/c/1/Total_Onslaught/ They have many lengthy videos. I dont listen to them simply because they are SDA's, I listen to them because what they say holds truth. I only found them on youtube like 2 years ago out of pure chance I guess you could say.

The head of the church each time. I'm not giving names, as they are all dead now anyway.

I'm not a person, more, a functioning thing or object, or some say monster all are fact.. I also, When I had a place, (I exist and sleep in the desert, like any Djinn) I'd invite Jehovah's witnesses in, and won't let them leave until I'm done with obnoxiously long stories.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/13/20 12:48 AM
I just know that I don't exist, and it doesn't affect me one way or the other if these entities exist or not, but if they do, I wish them to be happy.

There are tremendous powers in the universe, but they wouldn't call themselves "gods" as they don't have need for an ego or books, but most of us that are aware of these energies, call them, "The Powers That Be".

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/13/20 12:36 AM
Cat, you're stunning. Not complimenting, just stating a fact. You take care of yourself, and it pays off. You're no nonsense and straight forward.

Make-up can enhance or take away from a face, depending on the application. With the right applier, it has it's advantages, depending on the event.

I use it on Halloween, or special goth nights (period pieces, from Egyptian to Baroque), or on mannequins If I have to have it temporary for a venue. designs change and so does the mannequin's make up, as do other things when doing F/X (special effects)

People have good days and bad days. I think they should use it to feel better if they need to.

I never judge on looks anyway, as to me, actions are more important.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/13/20 12:07 AM
I forgot, I have some Manuka honey! Gonna have it on some toast tomorrow If I have time to get a fire going, what with all this rain n all. Fire roasted toast is the best.

darkowl1's photo
Thu 03/12/20 11:58 PM
I'm 43 miles from the nearest incorporated town, and 5 miles away from any cluster of humans in this desert valley. I think I'll use the mustard leaves that are everywhere when I run out of paper, no worries. I'm poopin in a bottomless bucket with 2 two by fours on top for a seat, and burying it anyway. It's what us non human wild critters do. Think I'll stay away from civilization for awhile. not worried, but I ain't pressin matters either.

Man, the rain's cold tonight when I gotta pee.frustrated and I ain't puttin on any clothes for just that. Nakey, and in the low 50's.... Wind's about 20-30 mph too. glad I don't have to poo right now!spock

darkowl1's photo
Thu 03/12/20 11:31 PM
Somewhere between 2 week old massive multiple roadkill, and fresh Maine Lobster in a garbage can because it fell on the old barber shop floor.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/11/20 11:26 PM
Then........I'm glad there are very knowledgeable and sharp people like you in this time and place looking out for us and helping us with knowledge that many of us might not attain otherwise.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/11/20 11:10 PM
The Roman general, turned Pict....and fought Romans, gave em the what fer....

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/11/20 10:42 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 03/11/20 10:44 PM
Seems everyone wants a pill to cure everything these days. Big pharm knows this, and capitalizes on this, giving six pills for one ailment, one to put a tiny bandaid on it, but never cures it, and five to counter-act the side-effects fall-out. Costing the tax payer up to $1800.00 a month and sometimes more. I've seen this and worse, first hand.

A few good doctors practice preventative medicine here, but are ridiculed, and belittled and even threatened, as big pharm wants to eradicate these practices, because if people really found out what was really going on, big pharm would have trouble... 2000 people die a year from Aspirin complications alone... they hide it well, don't they?

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/11/20 10:15 PM
It is.... absolutely it is..... and yet, when I was much younger, I have been hit on by numerous Evangelist clergy, Baptist clergy, and Catholic clergy... pissed me off to no end... bunch a hypocrites if you ask me...

each one started by adjusting his pants....then I knew it was coming, the question... "ever thought of being with a man before"??? Schitt, really???...(shakes head)...

judgmental as well, especially the evangelists... I've had so many that have told me that I'm absolutely going to hell, carrying their crosses with the reader board on it and tiny wheel at the bottom, down Bourbon street when I was just walking to work... I was minding my own business!

I finally told them.... "when you die, you think you go to heaven"....

you do not...... you come to US. (wicked smile) I then said some rather gruesome stuff.....

They called me, "the devil's work".

Absolutely appropriate.....They now avoid me like the plague.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/11/20 08:13 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 03/11/20 08:20 PM
Wow, Blondey, thank you for that report!!!....drinker

no, never drink thieves, as it would be like drinking battery acid. that's how it destroys airborne viruses.

For other oils, you are exactly right.....

I won't use any other essential oils, because they are not used for that purpose...

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25