Community > Posts By > darkowl1

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:11 PM
I started it... and I'm also that really bad smell that you smell all over the world in every city. yes..... it's me. it's allll me.smokin

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 09:02 PM
I didn't have a problem with this. I was dating the Madam.

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:54 PM
well...................................it is. Them's words is there now.

You done it. Nobody will dare change them there words.... flowers

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:50 PM
no.

.......it's not....

my name's Baby.....smokin

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:46 PM
As many know, I now live in the high desert.... I have built a massive catapult..... now.... now....NAAAOUUWW..........I'm gathering the huge amount of horse poop from the massive pile over at Bill and Joy's Remuda to put in it.

There's elderly a few miles down the desert from me, to protect them, I will shoot this massive pile if someone even comes over here with a Corona BEEER, let alone that damn virus.... NOPE....theey ain't passin.shades glasses smokin smokin smokin glasses shades

darkowl1's photo
Sat 03/28/20 06:34 PM
Very powerful! Amazing description, and I could see images, raw, and very lucid.

One can feel the desire approaching to a cliff-hanger...

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/27/20 05:04 PM
The duck ate my tiny cookie.frustrated frustrated frustrated

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/27/20 05:00 PM
Duck eggs, Wok seared butter potato discs, celery with peanut butter, a huge glass of ice water, fresh cut pineapple wedges, and a really really really tiny cookie. No, I mean reeaally tiny.

darkowl1's photo
Fri 03/27/20 04:51 PM
It's a true gift to have creative thoughts through such a trying time for many. sometimes some of the most creative works come from times of extreme duress. drinker

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/23/20 08:14 PM
well, I like older women, but I'm ancient and they're all long dead now, so..... wait... what the?

oh great. my head's even with where that 9 thing might be...(shakes my head, walks off)

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/23/20 08:08 PM
sticks of celery... still chewing.. got too lazy to put peanut butter on em.

darkowl1's photo
Mon 03/23/20 08:04 PM
Take care over there... some of us worry about you.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/22/20 07:37 PM

Tempted to hit the blue water for a few weeks.

I'll do the same thing here if it gets really bad. I'd sail to Ad Dakhla's second Lagoon, Western Sahara most likely. Plenty of fish still, and lots of kelp. Plenty of food inland too. Water from osmosis, and De-Sal... It might tempt me to stay. I will retire there eventually.

For now though, this desert is just fine so far.

darkowl1's photo
Sun 03/22/20 07:16 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Sun 03/22/20 07:17 PM
It's a tall wish, but I hope nobody in our community of Mingle 2 here gets it, or at least, if they do, gets well fast.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/18/20 04:24 PM

nothing. it's 100 miles away and the shelves are empty.

I love that picture of you Ms. Rosie... wow....

Thank you, darkowl flowerforyou
Really? the shelves are empty where you are? Still good here in Toronto.. so far.

OT: Unsalted butter

Absolutely. lot's of things gone, except some cookies are left.

Get the darn cookies... hurry!

OT: Hot sauce

cookies bought!laugh laugh laugh love

ironing board

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/18/20 04:16 PM
Not much, except when working with my boss. An occasional neighbor might wave hi from way off, but that's about it. just 3 months ago, I was living in Treme, the heartbeat of New Orleans, and Canal St, always noisy right across from two hospitals.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/18/20 03:56 PM
I'm in high desert. Not many can live here. It's unforgiving. you can die out here if you screw up and don't prepare for stuff... there's a snowstorm in the mountains above my head right now, and I'm in near white-out rain conditions down here, with wind 20-30 knots, gusts to 40. The ducks in the small mountain run-off are happy...Desert's in first of many facets of bloom, and the Coyotes and occasional wolf banter to me now and then, as well as the doves, quail, and rare owl.... There's free range horses everywhere, wandering around, and cattle too. yep... lot's of noise....

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/18/20 03:32 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Wed 03/18/20 03:33 PM

Eggs:

Filters......... for water hopefully maybe? My Pur is amazing. maybe they are still there.

darkowl1's photo
Wed 03/18/20 03:16 PM

Thank you, darkowl flowerforyou
Really? the shelves are empty where you are? Still good here in Toronto.. so far.

OT: Unsalted butter

Absolutely. lot's of things gone, except some cookies are left.

OT: cookies

darkowl1's photo
Tue 03/17/20 06:01 PM
Edited by darkowl1 on Tue 03/17/20 06:03 PM

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25