liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:30 PM
here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:58 PM
ALL EARS GIRLFRIEND:heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:56 PM
LMAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh devil devil devil devil devil devil devil devil

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:29 PM
38 in less than 2 weeks and still say whats up?

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:26 PM

OK, so it seems like no matter what I do, I can't get a response from anyone I email on here. Just wondering what it is that is preventing a return email so I can delete it!
Ladies, let me know what you think.
send me an email.:tongue:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:45 AM

all my friends have kids and i work to much to have met any recent new people :cry: so i be alone lol
well when i get home from the bar i will check in on you and drop a line not sure what kind of shape i will be in .........well probably bad i am sure my spelling will not be so good but hopefully we will be in the same state of mind lol.we will comunicate better.:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:35 AM

to bad we all couldn't just get together and get smashed.:wink:

that would be very bad idea! i tend to drink alone if i'm not with friends who are female! i tend to get frisky when i drink never had a one night stand though sooo i have been doin good hahaha
i would keep an eye on ya lol not sure how good i would be at it but i would trydevil devil devil devil :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:31 AM
Edited by liquidcandy on Wed 02/13/08 09:32 AM
to bad we all couldn't just get together and get smashed.:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:30 AM

If I lived closer I'd join ya.drinker
aw sweet:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Not as sweet as liquidcandy laugh :heart:
lollaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:28 AM

If I lived closer I'd join ya.drinker
aw sweet:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:27 AM

Soooo i have nothin to do on the big V day! blows i should go to the bar and get trashed lol jk or maybe just have a drink! lolhappy
thats my plans off to the bar loldrinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:19 PM
I THINK PAINFULL I HAD THE SERENITY PRAYER PUT ON MY BACK FROM THE TOP TO THE BOTTOM AND IT WAS VERY PAINFULL

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/12/08 06:15 PM
call the cops laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:46 PM

hello miss candy,,,,can u explane what ur talking about????good to see ya again
hi baby ok ready this picture is real it is my pet i got her when she was 10 days old and she will be 9 this summer and i woke to a knock on my door from game commision that someone reported me and i am listed with usda so there was nothing they could do but its just the point that someone would do something like that.she is in a very secure area and bothers noone i have never had any reports against me and what really pisses me off is she has a better life than some kids around here.they should worry about the crackhead who leaves her kids alone to go party than worry about me.

That's what your worried about? A long as your legal who cares? They are just jealous they cant have a pet monkey...I know I am
no im not worried because i know i am legal and she is well taken care of but its the bull**** that you have to go thru

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:45 PM

Can you believe that someone turned me in to the game commision.i have lived here since i was 10 days old and i will turn 9 in july and have all my paperwork and bother noone and someone tried to have me removed.

Those Bas****s...explodeyesssssssssssssssssssssss that is saying it mildly

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:43 PM

Do all of us realize we are talking to a primate?
lmao and the sad part is she understands so watch what you say lol:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:42 PM

hello miss candy,,,,can u explane what ur talking about????good to see ya again
hi baby ok ready this picture is real it is my pet i got her when she was 10 days old and she will be 9 this summer and i woke to a knock on my door from game commision that someone reported me and i am listed with usda so there was nothing they could do but its just the point that someone would do something like that.she is in a very secure area and bothers noone i have never had any reports against me and what really pisses me off is she has a better life than some kids around here.they should worry about the crackhead who leaves her kids alone to go party than worry about me.

liquidcandy's photo
Tue 02/12/08 05:36 PM
this is my damn pet get with it its real not pretend lol

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25