DO ANY MEN WANNA HOOK UP WITH ME ANYTIME ANY PLACE
LOSTBOY
huh huh huh huh huh huh huh noway

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:38 AM
ok pack up lets go to florida:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:13 AM

It would probably be a little while before I moved in with her, then live with her no less than a year if you guys have marriage planned. Do you like her on top or underneath? (pun intended)
oh god dont listen to him he cant even follow directions i still did not get my valentines day flowers or candy he sent them to wrong house lol:tongue:

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:49 AM

OH GOD IT WAS GREAT SO THERE IS HOPE OUT THERE.WE HIT IT OFF VERY WELL NOONE WOULD HAVE EVR KNOWN THAT WE WERE MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME IT WAS ONE OF THOSE RARE THINGS WHERE YOU JUST CLICK AND FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOREVER.HE WAS ALL HE SAID HE WAS AND MORE.THANKS FOR ASKING.drinker :wink:
..so are you seeing him again then?? jesus your not letting much out the bag are you??laugh laugh laugh
LOL JUST WOKE UP HALF A SLEEP AND HUNGOVER LOL.YES WE ARE GOING TO SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN I THINK WE ARE GOING TO DINNER TONIGHT AND TO SEVEN SPRINGS TO SKI TOMORRO SO WE WILL SEE.:wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:46 AM
OH GOD IT WAS GREAT SO THERE IS HOPE OUT THERE.WE HIT IT OFF VERY WELL NOONE WOULD HAVE EVR KNOWN THAT WE WERE MEETING FOR THE FIRST TIME IT WAS ONE OF THOSE RARE THINGS WHERE YOU JUST CLICK AND FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOREVER.HE WAS ALL HE SAID HE WAS AND MORE.THANKS FOR ASKING.drinker :wink:

liquidcandy's photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:39 AM
GOOD MORNING EVERYONEdrinker drinker drinker drinker

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:05 PM

Good luck hun Go with a pray!!and have fun!!flowerforyou :heart:
thank youdrinker

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:00 PM

If he's not enjoy the free drinks at the very least
lol.that i will and many so if you see me online tonight and my spelling is very bad you will no i spent alot of his money.lol

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:58 PM

good luck hun,,or sould i send a note to th guy your meeting????/laugh laugh
do ya think you can maybe call him for me and tell him all the rules lol

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:57 PM

Ok my very 1rst date was as you all know a big disaster the guy lied and he was not at all the person he had posted on the profile and i was very pissed that someone would be so dumb to do that but..................i have decided to give it another try so i am meeting this guy tonight for a few drinks and i hope he is really who he says he is.wish me luck and say a prayer thanks all.:wink:

ya I've done that before on Valentine's Day .. kinda interesting thanks:heart:

enjoy and have fun flowerforyou

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:57 PM

Neat a Valentine date! Have fun! flowerforyou
i will jump on line tonight and give you all the update

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:56 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker Good Luck!!!
thank you

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:56 PM

i dont meet anyone who wont let me see them on a webcam they are cheap to get and easy to use and well webcams dont lie about how you look.
yes he does have one and i agree but hell it could still be friend or neighbor lol

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:55 PM

Wow a valentines day first date, should be interesting. Good luck.
thanks hun:heart: :heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:54 PM

Ok my very 1rst date was as you all know a big disaster the guy lied and he was not at all the person he had posted on the profile and i was very pissed that someone would be so dumb to do that but..................i have decided to give it another try so i am meeting this guy tonight for a few drinks and i hope he is really who he says he is.wish me luck and say a prayer thanks all.:wink:
good luck liquidcandy..the fact its valentines days..i think is going to bring you luck!!!bigsmile :heart: bigsmile
oh jenny i hope you are right. thanks hun:heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:53 PM

People shouldn't show favoritism frown

Wishing Everyone One a Happy Valentine's Day
or a
Happy Thirsty Thursday

you pick

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
both lol

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:51 PM

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:10 PM
THANK YOU EVERYBODY I WAS SO WRAPPED UP EMOTIONALLY I 4 GOT TO TELL YOU ALL HAPPY V DAY SORRY.:wink: :heart: :heart: :heart:

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:37 AM
MY PARENTS WHO PASSED AWAY. TODAY IS MY MOMS BIRTHDAYsad

liquidcandy's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:28 AM

You know your blessed by good friends.And I have met so many right here I will carry in my heart forever.No special man on Valentines day.But when I checked my mail today there was beauiful testimonies and emails from some of my cherished friends fr this day.This was the greatest Valentines Day I ever had...love you all you are the greatest gift of all
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: drinker

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25