Community > Posts By > xXkatyXx

xXkatyXx's photo
Mon 07/09/12 05:17 PM
i'll reupload this as the moderaters took it down (thx btw)
in my activity it says i got sent a message but its not in my inbox, it's happened before on the odd occasion but this has happened for the last day affecting 4 or 5 messages.

if i ask people to resend then it works, i'm just wondering why it won't show up the 1st time, any help?

xXkatyXx's photo
Sat 06/30/12 10:30 PM

"Rock of Ages" star Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes are divorcing after five years of marriage, Fox News Channel confirms.

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," Holmes' attorney Jonathan Wolfe said. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

A rep for Cruise issued a statement saying that Holmes filed the divorce papers.

"Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out," Amanda Lundberg said.

The news of the divorce was first reported by People magazine.

The couple has a 6-year-old daughter, Suri Cruise.

Cruise, 49, and Holmes, 33, were married at an Italian castle in the fall of 2006 after a whirlwind romance that garnered major headlines for both stars.

Cruise was widely mocked and panned for an appearance on the "Oprah Winfrey Show," where he jumped on a couch while emphatically declaring his love for the former "Dawson's Creek" actress in 2005.

"I can't be cool. I can't be laid-back," Cruise told Winfrey at the time. "Something happened and I want to celebrate it."

The couple's relationship continued to be a major source of public fascination over the next few years. After dating for just a few months, Cruise reportedly proposed to Holmes on top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Holmes often gushed about her husband, saying she dreamed of marrying him since she was a young girl.

But the seemingly fairytale romance was also plagued by reports that their marriage was a sham. Holmes often appeared on tabloid covers being portrayed as a victim or prisoner of the relationship. Holmes' conversion from Catholicism to Scientology also dominated headlines, as did young Suri's penchant for high heels and Starbucks.

This was Cruise’s third marriage. He was previously married to Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two children, and Mimi Rogers. It was the first marriage for Holmes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/06/29/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorcing-after-five-years-marriage-report-says/?intcmp=features#ixzz1zKtvHpiv

I am surprised and amazed that it lasted ss long as it did. He is a nutbag that worships aliens. Way to go Katie, congrats on doing the right thing!

the right thing being riding his coat tails until she was famous enough that she didn't need him for attention anymore?

The right thing getting away from both that lunatic and the cult he belongs to.

BTW, she was a huge star before they got together.

i'd never heard of her truth be told, before she married him , anyway she got more publicity so job done

xXkatyXx's photo
Sat 06/30/12 08:56 PM

"Rock of Ages" star Tom Cruise and his wife Katie Holmes are divorcing after five years of marriage, Fox News Channel confirms.

"This is a personal and private matter for Katie and her family," Holmes' attorney Jonathan Wolfe said. "Katie's primary concern remains, as it always has been, her daughter's best interest."

A rep for Cruise issued a statement saying that Holmes filed the divorce papers.

"Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy to work this out," Amanda Lundberg said.

The news of the divorce was first reported by People magazine.

The couple has a 6-year-old daughter, Suri Cruise.

Cruise, 49, and Holmes, 33, were married at an Italian castle in the fall of 2006 after a whirlwind romance that garnered major headlines for both stars.

Cruise was widely mocked and panned for an appearance on the "Oprah Winfrey Show," where he jumped on a couch while emphatically declaring his love for the former "Dawson's Creek" actress in 2005.

"I can't be cool. I can't be laid-back," Cruise told Winfrey at the time. "Something happened and I want to celebrate it."

The couple's relationship continued to be a major source of public fascination over the next few years. After dating for just a few months, Cruise reportedly proposed to Holmes on top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. Holmes often gushed about her husband, saying she dreamed of marrying him since she was a young girl.

But the seemingly fairytale romance was also plagued by reports that their marriage was a sham. Holmes often appeared on tabloid covers being portrayed as a victim or prisoner of the relationship. Holmes' conversion from Catholicism to Scientology also dominated headlines, as did young Suri's penchant for high heels and Starbucks.

This was Cruise’s third marriage. He was previously married to Nicole Kidman, with whom he has two children, and Mimi Rogers. It was the first marriage for Holmes.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/06/29/tom-cruise-katie-holmes-divorcing-after-five-years-marriage-report-says/?intcmp=features#ixzz1zKtvHpiv

I am surprised and amazed that it lasted ss long as it did. He is a nutbag that worships aliens. Way to go Katie, congrats on doing the right thing!

the right thing being riding his coat tails until she was famous enough that she didn't need him for attention anymore?

xXkatyXx's photo
Wed 06/27/12 06:16 PM
oh and germany as well

xXkatyXx's photo
Wed 06/27/12 06:13 PM
what are your favourite national anthems?
mine are finland, brazil,spain, chile, italy and my own country scotland

xXkatyXx's photo
Wed 06/27/12 05:57 PM
i thought it was going to be a celtic song lol

xXkatyXx's photo
Wed 06/27/12 09:44 AM
espania
by the way i know you're american thats why you put soccer but if you're talking about european tournaments you should put football

xXkatyXx's photo
Tue 06/26/12 06:58 PM
Edited by xXkatyXx on Tue 06/26/12 07:03 PM

I gave out mine to a little cutie in Nigeria.

As soon as I send her the money she's coming over to live with me.

She promised we would be happy forever.

Can I trust her?

yeah definitely, nigerians on dating websites are the most trustworthy people in the world :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xXkatyXx's photo
Tue 06/26/12 06:28 PM

Why is it that a lot of women I semi meet here want to have my email address right out the gate "so we can chat?" Why is it that people do not want to message and email here first and after a couple of weeks take it to the next level?

I am not being too cautious not wanting to just hand out my phone number or email address am I?

First of all I want a real date and not some contrivance that will be canceled the day I am supposed to go out for some effed up bogus reason like Cold Feet. Also I want to know who I am going to be engaging in deeper communications before I try to take anything to the next level.

I am not here for instant gratification. i am here to find something real that will last a lifetime. Not what is here and now. So seriously folks, is there something wrong with me or am I misinterpreting things?

Or am I playing it safe and dogging spammers the smart way? That isn't to say I don't communicate with people here. I do have some f4riends i mail back and forth with. It is the women I really want to meet that seem hell bent on wanting to exchange Phone Numbers Immediately or emails and when I ask them to keep it here for a little they just blow me off.

well because from my experience it's easier to use e-mail than this site(at least thats what they say to me), obviously they don't know about instant messaging on here.

xXkatyXx's photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:24 PM

on 1 of my favourite tv shows (robot wars) there was a robot from the USA called prometheus just like the movie but it never moved lol

I always liked Sgt. Bash.

dead metal rules all

xXkatyXx's photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:14 PM
Edited by xXkatyXx on Mon 06/25/12 06:15 PM

Reposting from another thread.

Big Bang Theory
Mythbusters
The Universe
Fringe
Haunted Collector
Cheers
Night Court
NCIS
Auction Kings
Battlestar Galatica
Mork And Mindy
Twilight Zone
The Outer Limits
Alf
NYPD Blue
Dead Like Me.

Movies are a bit harder of a call since I am not a huge movie buff. But recently Prometheus and Brave were good.

Also, LOTR, Jurassic Park, War of the Worlds (classic), Die Hard, Rambo, Anything Pixar and a host of other sci-fi and fantasy films.

Except Warriors of Virtue.

That

Movie

Sucked.

on 1 of my favourite tv shows (robot wars) there was a robot from the USA called prometheus just like the movie but it never moved lol

xXkatyXx's photo
Mon 06/25/12 06:02 PM
what are your favourite tv shows or movies of all time?

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 09:08 PM

So this is my first time trying online dating and all the cool kids seemed to be doing it SO HI everyone! Im nerdy, a gamer, and full of energy so pls free to say hi :D

which console do you use?

At the moment just PS3 but I plan very shortly to get a Xbox as well.. I just cant play all the titles I want to play with just one of them lol

if you get an xbox you'll see how bad it is compared to the ps3

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:55 PM

So this is my first time trying online dating and all the cool kids seemed to be doing it SO HI everyone! Im nerdy, a gamer, and full of energy so pls free to say hi :D

which console do you use?

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 08:07 PM
basically which celebrity or celebrities you just can't stand. for me it's cristiano ronaldo,who is yours?

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 07:59 PM
derek jeter

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 07:10 PM

At least your getting some e-mails maybe I should post some XxxXxX in my profile. By the way Welcome to Mingle2 and come join us in some of Mingles many forums. waving

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 06:52 PM

By the way, Katy,

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 06:39 PM

Katy, we all get nasty responses sometimes. You just have to ignore them and move on. And unfortunately, when sex is mentioned, or implied, people get nasty attitudes about it.

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it :).

thank you:smile:

xXkatyXx's photo
Sun 06/24/12 06:26 PM

I took the "xX-Xx" to be kisses because she is blowing kisses in her picture.ohwell

well they are the same as my username so easily confusing

Suggestive user names are setting yourself up for a certain kind of attention and XXXX is the universal sign for adult content and to expect no holds barred adult behavior.

You're thinking of xxx. That's not what she has in her user name.

i know rightrofl