Community > Posts By > Renzkai

Renzkai's photo
Fri 07/31/20 06:44 PM
i've watch some vlog and the girl suggest this site bec. she meet her husband here and im hoping too to find also destiny here ,but its very hard here specially when others wants also to have fun with you not the serious relationship.. :pensive:

Renzkai's photo
Sun 07/05/20 06:39 PM
she/he just seen your messages and often he just response of this kind of message "AH,OK,YES,NO,HELLO,HI FINE" he/she doesnr want to know you more he/she just push himself to response so that you will not think vwry bad on him/her

Renzkai's photo
Wed 07/01/20 07:33 PM
drink coffee and listen to your favorite music :heart_exclamation:

Renzkai's photo
Tue 06/30/20 07:30 PM

Everyone in your life will hurt you sooner or later. But you will have to decide what is important PAIN or that PERSON?

This would then also apply to you...you caused pain in someone's life...

what did they choose?...

if they did not choose you, the person, what was your reaction?

thank you for sharing your thought about this topic. im just so curious if what would be the others reaction about this one i just saw this topic in a post also

Renzkai's photo
Tue 06/30/20 01:07 PM
Everyone in your life will hurt you sooner or later. But you will have to decide what is important PAIN or that PERSON?

Renzkai's photo
Tue 06/30/20 12:41 PM
i was thinking why those people i met is good only at first and in the end they broke their promises and their beautiful words suddenly change in a blink.

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/29/20 03:48 PM
Hello dunno waving

I was going to ask you what your usual approach would be .. laughing .. but I am not sure mingle is ready to hear it biggrin

A couple of obvious suggestions ....

Online refer to her user name .. (until she is happy to tell you her name) .

Avoid all the stereotypical comments .. hi beautiful .. hi sexy etc

Read her profile and show her that you have read it .

Put aside all the sexual energy you may feel when you look at her picture .. the goal initially is to connect intellectually .. it is okay to pay her a compliment but be genuine and try not to focus on the physical ... ..

Humour is always a good icebreaker...

Be respectful .. if she says she is not interested. Accept it and end the conversation politely .

Easy peasy .., best of luck grasshopper :wink:

Crystal clear sis :blush:

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/29/20 03:47 PM
Any ladies out there that have any advice for me on how to approach someone I find attractive?

Welp I'm not a girl (obviously haha) but I have a small amount of tips.
Of course online dating is different from in person. Typically you have more "competition" and less potential matches. Therefore when you discover a profile here that you think has the potential for a relationship, you have to make an impressive, otherwise she'll move on to the next one. That part I find hard because its extremely difficult to let your natural personality flow through an online website. This might sound weird but I'd consider that you make a female profile so that you can see the male profiles and see which ones are connecting and which ones aren't. If there are many profiles that seem and feel similar to yours (similar bio, same initial messages etc) than that might be your reason for struggling. Most importantly, I'd say for you to be yourself. People may not be initially romantically attracted to you, but they will respect your honestly, if you make the initial effort to show it. Be genuine and don't be afraid to throw yourself out there and fail.
I hope you do well, cheers my man

very well said :blush:

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/29/20 03:37 PM
welcome and goodluck to your journey here...

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/29/20 03:35 PM
"SUNFLOWER" by: Post Malone

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/29/20 03:30 PM
Age doesnt matter as long as the mutual feelings between you and her/him is same and rare so be it,but distance usually is the main problem :disappointed:

Renzkai's photo
Wed 06/24/20 09:56 AM
--ANFORTAS opinion

Renzkai's photo
Wed 06/24/20 09:53 AM
very well said sir. It makes my mind so crystal clear :blush: about that topic

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/08/20 02:38 AM
welcome sis :blush:

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/08/20 02:36 AM
31'C Intermittent Clouds

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/08/20 02:34 AM

Renzkai's photo
Mon 06/08/20 02:31 AM
Women like me, like honesty,respect,care and Love :heart_exclamation:

Renzkai's photo
Sat 06/06/20 05:58 PM
when he/she doesnt make response to your messages although you see that he/she reads it and whe he/she make short response ok, ah, oh,yes, something like that base on my personal exp.

Renzkai's photo
Thu 05/28/20 11:36 PM
LOVE - for me its like TRIAL and ERROR until you find the perfect match for you ,All those Errors give us lesson a lot that makes us grow in terms of having a new relationship.

Renzkai's photo
Thu 05/28/20 11:31 PM
"Not everyone in your LIFE deserves a second chance from you"

Previous 1