Community > Posts By > Renzkai

Renzkai's photo
Wed 05/27/20 03:07 PM
LOVE first before sex, because if you feel both love to each other it will happen next. Now a days i notice that some want to get that without commitment thats bad. Sex is not for fun its for a couple who wants to show their love to each other. .
---Its my opinion

Renzkai's photo
Wed 05/27/20 01:47 PM
it will happen if its for us, Being true and honest about who you are is important in this kind of site but others use this just to find some partner in Fun Stuff :expressionless:

Renzkai's photo
Fri 04/24/20 05:45 AM
welcome also to you guys who is also new here. :blush: Wish to be with our Luck in this site Be Safe Always

Renzkai's photo
Thu 04/23/20 08:25 AM
hello welcone to us ,whos new also here

Renzkai's photo
Wed 04/22/20 12:55 AM
hello :blush:

Renzkai's photo
Tue 04/21/20 05:41 PM
thank you for the welcome :heart_exclamation:

Renzkai's photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:40 PM
thank you Ms. :blush: Hope i can meet new people with good personality here not just as partner maybe friendships too. :heart_exclamation:

Renzkai's photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:29 PM
Hoping to find true friendship or maybe my Man to be with for the rest of my life:heart_exclamation: Just Be honest thats important someone is watching us :blush:

Renzkai's photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:11 PM
Im proud to be a FILIPINO CITIZEN Im from Philippines :heart_exclamation:

Renzkai's photo
Tue 04/21/20 04:04 PM
Im looking for someone i can be with for the rest of my life, :blush: Someone who will accept me for who i am and a someone who has a good heart ofcourse we all want that one. Hope i can find that in this website. . .:pray:

Renzkai's photo
Tue 04/21/20 03:55 PM
Love is Unexplainable it will happens to both of you suddenly without knowingly that day you already fall to him/her :heart_exclamation:

2 Next