Community > Posts By > myteemouse

myteemouse's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:40 AM
Shoot...my own grandson hangs up on me when I sing to him over the phone. I'm thinking singing to a mate would be a sure-fire way to run him off (hmmmm....I'll have to keep that in mind.)

myteemouse's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:38 AM

he/she has a uterus that makes her/him a female

no matter what cosmetic changes he/she had done

Exactly. So all the hooplah about a "man" giving birth is pure sensationalism. When a man carries a fetus without benefit of a uterus and shoves it out his winkie...then I'll be impressed.

myteemouse's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:22 AM
Oh yeah. My brother took some pictures of me recently and I thought oh...my...gawd I look like a grandma. (I AM a grandma, but I don't want to LOOK like a grandma!)

myteemouse's photo
Thu 06/11/09 08:02 AM
I told you this on "another site," but I'll tell ya again:

Congrats! I knew you could do it! And not only will I be buying the book, I think I'll be ordering a couple of copies for Christmas prezzies.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:22 PM
Unlimited everything, tax and all, $53.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:40 AM

Like this picture?

http://imgur.com/DGEfA.jpg

Is this God's love?

Is this okay?

Is this free speech?

Is this a Christian jihad?

Is this remotely okay? I really have to ask...what would Jesus do?

http://www.answersingenesis.org/

Religious extremist of any stripe are dangerous.

Guess you missed that whole Columbine thing, eh?

Reality bites.

The reality is that the story about the woman who said she believed in g-d and got shot was made up.

Wow - I didn't realize you were a Columbine surviver!

Since you were standing beside her when she got shot - just exactly WHAT was it she said?

The words have been attributed to a couple of the victims. In one case it was shown to be a myth. In another case, it is stated to be true but was attributed to the wrong victim.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 06/10/09 10:10 AM
Well... it's like the saying goes in the South...

"Nothin' spells lovin' like marryin' yer cousin!"

I live in Ar-kan-saw. I think it's mandatory up here.

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:53 PM
I'll be 47 in September (because when I hit 50 I started counting backwards).

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:51 PM
Busted. This isn't me. I'm really 20 years younger and 30 pounds thinner (or is it 30 years younger and 20 pounds thinner?)

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 05:19 PM
Quick! Let's all NOT look at Queene's profile at the same time!

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:05 PM

so all of the science disproving that you'll just keep ignoring?

Don't confuse the issue with facts, Q!

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:03 PM
Oh yeah, that's right...I was really drunk that night...that I remember.laugh

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 03:01 PM
Palin lays groundwork for 2012 presidential bid

oy vey

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:57 PM
Edited by myteemouse on Tue 06/09/09 02:57 PM
Hey yourself, Kiddo!

Well, having just read your post, Danno, on another thread that says I must get nekkid to turn a guy on (have you SEEN me nekkid?:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ), something tells me that if that is what it takes, then no, there won't be any luvin on the love seat (just some scared dude sitting there going "my eyes! oh my eyes!").rofl

myteemouse's photo
Tue 06/09/09 02:52 PM
I broke down and bought a new sofa and love seat. My old couch was ancient, worn, smelly (and all those other dwarfs).

When I bought the new couch, my brother could have killed me as they had JUST moved the old one into my new place and about broke their backs doing it. He was like WHY couldn't you have bought the new stuff BEFORE we moved the old in??!!! (Because I didn't realize just how awful it looked UNTIL I saw it in my new place, silly child!)

myteemouse's photo
Mon 06/08/09 07:03 PM

Now now, Dear, remember? I'm from the south where females do not fart...their dogs do it for them! Please consult the Suthun Handbook I sent ya awhile back!

oh do i have a video for you...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxxsP7VWVN8

All right...who told, dammit????!!!!!?????

myteemouse's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:58 PM
Yeah, offer to show her your "boy." That always works for me.whoa

myteemouse's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:54 PM
Now now, Dear, remember? I'm from the south where females do not fart...their dogs do it for them! Please consult the Suthun Handbook I sent ya awhile back!

myteemouse's photo
Mon 06/08/09 06:40 PM
I haven't been around much lately myself....should I be getting the vapors or something over OP's return!??!!!!

myteemouse's photo
Sun 06/07/09 04:12 PM
Excellent job, Danno, but then I knew you would do great. And don't the two of you look mah-vee-lous!!!!!