Community > Posts By > myteemouse

myteemouse's photo
Fri 07/03/09 12:01 PM
Edited by myteemouse on Fri 07/03/09 12:03 PM

as a kid; my brother and I would make, homemade ice cream. we would take turns cranking, the old icecream maker. --we thought our arm would fall off; laugh because, it did take a while for the icecream to be ready.-- But, goooooooooood OH! it was goooooooooooooood.bigsmile

Gosh I remember doing that too! And then in later years my mother-in-law made THE BEST homemade ice cream! In fact we couldn't even wait for the ice cream to be churned, so she made up a gallon of her "custard" for us to drink while waiting on the churning (HER churn was electric though.)

myteemouse's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:56 AM

:heart: What does it take to capture your heart?:heart:

In the case of my son, grandson and granddaughter-to-be....just being told that they were due to be in this world.

In the case of my daughter-in-law...just seeing how much she loved my son. (And she's pretty bloomin' special in her own right).

In the case of my husband...hearing that sweet southern drawl and that slow, syrupy laugh. And the fact that he had a cute bunny butt didn't hurt either!

myteemouse's photo
Fri 07/03/09 11:53 AM

Last year, in da UP, MI, with 30-40 friends from online

I have an American flag with a message from all the people there written on it. Will never forget that one!

Never celebrated it before, obviously, though it is my dads birthday as well.

Happy Birthday, Dan's Dad, and Happy Anniversary to the MI meet folks. Gosh has it been a year already? Gosh has it only been a year?!!

During my early married life, each "kid" and family and my parents-in-law would rent cabins at a lake in North Mississippi. We'd swim, ski, fish, play, eat, visit...just have a blast. The 4th was even bigger than Christmas with that bunch. And the kids would do fireworks ("kids" being kids of all ages).

In later years my "camp crew" would do it up big at camp...lots of food, swimming, cooking, eating, drinking. Actually, we'd start out at Miss Ruth's outdoor kitchen and pavilion early in the day and then work our way out to camp and ride mud buggies all night long...ride the trails...ride to the lake, jump in, get out, ride some more. And again, the "kids" of all ages would do fireworks...at the point. And we'd watch the other groups across the lake doing their fireworks.

Good times. Good times.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:56 PM
Some times Alcohol is the Best Truth Serum.......lol.

True. Just make sure you're in a public place when the truth comes out! Then others can detain her while you run like hell.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:52 PM

Bah! Who needs a red line? We didn't have those when I went to school. :laughing:

Not until the teacher got hold of the paper, anyway.

Teacher?

Oh, YEAH!! Those were those people who TAUGHT us things!! I remember them!!

Yeah, that was back in the day when they could actually teach because they didn't have to spend their days catering to this group and that kid and defending themselves from these fluffed-up charges ("My 230-pound eighth grader got suspended just because he backed his 110 pound teacher up into the corner and threatened to throttle her! She obviously has it out for my child") and such.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:48 PM

I'm a D, and I haven't heard anyone complaining about it.

Thats because you are as deaf as a post!

OMG, Dan -- you crack me up!

BTW, you clean up well! Nice main pic :thumbsup:

Dear God, don't encourage him!!!!!

Ooops, you are right, MyTee! slaphead tongue2

DID YA HEAR THAT EVERYONE?!

She said i clean up well!

Yeah thats right.

I got it going ON!

(Don't anyone tell him that I said it, but I agree: He does clean up mighty well).

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:40 PM
Okay, I confess. My current mainpic...of Wooly Bully...is three years old. However, he doesn't look like he's aged a day, so I don't think I can be accused of trying to fool anyone. The ones of my grandchild are one to three months old. The one of me is about two weeks old.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:36 PM

Nipple size is very important......bigsmile

True...if you're nursing. My sister was beyond DD and could not nurse because her nipples were bigger than a lot of A cups' whole breasts.

OMG, Dan -- you crack me up!

BTW, you clean up well! Nice main pic :thumbsup:

Dear God, don't encourage him!!!!!

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:35 PM
More than likely probable rather than possible if they truly have feelings for you, i.e. you should be getting some pretty positive clues at least.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:31 PM

Bah! Who needs a red line? We didn't have those when I went to school. :laughing:

Not until the teacher got hold of the paper, anyway.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:25 PM

Great?

Great as in BIG?

As in I'll have a great time making you scream momma!

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:19 PM

True...if you're nursing. My sister was beyond DD and could not nurse because her nipples were bigger than a lot of A cups' whole breasts.

Numero Uno advantage to getting older....you don't have to listen to a bunch of crap from smart-azz youngins.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:17 PM

I don't ask, no. I do listen for warning phrases ("I only hit her those three times; she made more money than me, the money-hungry bioch; she had this disgusting little dog that mysteriously disappeared one day").

Oh Sunny!! I just got a mental image of hearing these phrases...

and that lil bell that goes...DING DING DING in my head!!!

laugh laugh laugh

"I need someone that understands and completes me, and he/she just couldn't get that! "

"I like to spend 24/7 with the person I love"

DING DING DING!!!!

Yeppers....ALWAYS listen to that little bell!!

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:09 PM

pitchfork I support breast awarenesspitchfork

And I'm aware of breast supportness (I hate these boob-strangling gizmos!)

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:08 PM

When you're talking to or meeting someone for the first time...do you ask them what went wrong with their past relationships? Do you really expect them to say "I was a jerk...it's all my fault...!" What do you say when they ask you that inevitable question? Just wonderin'...

wow...that would seem to be pretty serious and heavy conversation for the first meeting or the first conversation...

I guess I would want to talk about other things during the first conversation...whether on the phone or in person...

could be just me...

I usually hear it from my guy friends how some women don't hesitate to dump all their baggage on the first phone call...had a couple of men do it to me, too...

MAJOR turnoff and MAJOR warning sign!!!!! ("Help me! I need a mommy/keeper/superhero!")

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:02 PM
I don't ask, no. I do listen for warning phrases ("I only hit her those three times; she made more money than me, the money-hungry bioch; she had this disgusting little dog that mysteriously disappeared one day").

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:59 PM

I use a walkgramophone..

That's mine, you Whippersnapper! Give it back!

No way. Try and catch me, old lady!

For your information, I'm in great shape thanks to my walkgramophone (which kept me going all those miles), so I can catch your young sassy arse easy, Kid!

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:55 PM

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:51 PM

W.I. Thomas: "Definition of the Situation"
"If men define situations as real, they are real in their consequences."

I worked with people who were severely and persistently mentally ill...they had their own reality...they heard it, they saw it, they lived it...

was it "real"? not to anothers perception...

is reality not just a perception that has been agreed on by the masses? whether or not it is what it is?

reality or real...to the person who perceives what ever it is, the consequences are real to them as well...

(Nods head)

My training requires that I work with a client based on his/her perception of reality and go from that point.

myteemouse's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:46 PM

I use a walkgramophone..

That's mine, you Whippersnapper! Give it back!