Community > Posts By > savage_henry

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:44 PM

why do female play mind games?

Duh! 'cause that's the one area where they got us beat hands down - no competition.

We're so predictable. God, in His wisdom, gave us 2 heads. Unfortunately, he only gave us enough blood for one to work at a time.

True.
But we win in everything else.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:41 PM
Immaturity.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:41 PM
My kitty rox.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 07:36 PM
I think my avatar says enough about me.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 01:37 PM

drinker

do you ever say anything?

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:17 PM
Lame, eh? I guess so.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 12:01 PM
Ps3 needs a few years. I won't buy one for a while.

RIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER!!

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:58 AM
Oh, and Hillary would make for an awful President.
She's just been getting the token female vote. I like Edwards myself, although he's been completely over looked by the media because of his race/gender.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:56 AM

If everyone in america moves to Canada then we'll be considered the "wetbacks" there lol. No offense to anyone just sayingindifferent
Hey, you guys can move on up. We got plenty of room.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:45 AM
I don't think that is fatalism.

Fatalism is more that things are out of our control, that they're going to happen as they are supposed to happen.

Buddy here is saying that all our experiences shape who we are and influence our choices, thus we don't have true free will.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:50 AM

If you hurt a child in any way, shape or form......death

When I read this I couldn't help but envision an infinite line of Christian preachers on death row waiting to be executed, with angry atheists on the sidelines yelling at them for having psychologically damaged their children by telling them that they are all inherently evil sinners.

laugh laugh laugh

And many school teachers lined up behind the priest.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:49 AM

Shalom Red

One law for me that is easy. It is a biblical law that would solve alot of problems. If someone accused you of a crime and it was found out they were lying then the accuser would get the punishment that the accused would of got if guilty. I believe alot of spite accussations would be fixed. Thier are a few others but that would be my 1st law enacted. Blessings of Shalom....Miles

Good friggin' idea.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:43 AM

the same thing can be said for those who put up other pics instead of their faces and when you go to their profiles...still other pics or ones that are like 20 yrs. outdated...
same rule applies...like i said a bunch of little boys...lmaoglasses

Ha ha, you called us little boys. That's kinda funny.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:33 AM
I'm pretty sure some people spell things wrong on purpose. It's the new thing with the kids.

Lyk how ar u? wats up dood?

Personally, I hate it. By typing things out correctly and coherently you can avoid misunderstandings. Since things like body language and expression can be lost in type, coherence is really important.

And besides, it's not a whole lot to ask.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:24 AM
Dude, don't even bother. The ps3 is over priced junk. Get a 360, it's more value for your dollar and you have more selection of games. Theres only about 4 exclusive games for the ps3 anyway, and they're garbage.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:22 AM

I'm neither thin nor fat. A size 10. To many men, that's fat. They want a size 0 or 3.

Really? I think that's a myth that the fashion industry has shoved down our throats for so long that many people believe it. I don't know one man who would want a woman to be a size zero. Someone that small is really unhealthy.

And not to be a **** or anything, but it's called overweight for a reason. Being overweight is unhealthy. You may be comfortable with it, sure. But that doesn't change the fact that it's unhealthy.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:59 AM
I'd give him a running big boot into the face.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:54 AM

It just seems as if they do. Why can't they realize that some women's hair just won't ever be long? What's wrong with accepting someone as is?

Do you like men with beards? Do you like men with long hair? Do you like bald men?

1 3 Next