Community > Posts By > savage_henry

savage_henry's photo
Mon 01/14/08 03:50 PM
Ha ha ha, rocksterrebel, you are a moron. You act like America is the only one to start wars. Fact is, ever major war America has entered late.
Another thing, you're horrendously ignorant of how it is in Iraq and Afghanistan. There isn't wide spread murder being committed by the coalition soldiers, as you would believe. The soldiers over there are trying to bring stability to the area, something the people there were unable to do. Look at Pakistan, look at Sudan, look at all these places. They need help, the only way to assist is to send in the military.

And that bit about "the power trip of killing at will" proves just how ignorant you are of the whole situation.

savage_henry's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:42 AM
Well how I was raised was like, if you were just being a ****head, you got grounded, time out, etc etc.
but if you did something momumentally wrong then it was time for a smacking.
I agree with physical punishment, when needed. I don't think anybody here says thier kids should be belted everyday when they say they agree with it.

savage_henry's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:31 AM

so your saying....to serve the people that died in the twin towers.......we are developing stuff to kill more people............one of our guys was killed by a car sucider.... the other 10 marines in the group with anger went in and shot an entire family that were civilians....one of them was a disabled 60 something year old in a wheelchair........America has killed more innnocent civilians in Iraq and Afghanistan that would make the deaths in the twin towers pale in comparison.........its not more death machines.........its communication and peace we need................i dont want to ofend anyone but like it or not thats the truth........murder causes hatred and more murder......so i dont agree to keep it going soz

Boo ****ing who.
Our efforts over there are based around avoiding civilian casualties. However, the people we're fighting don't have that problem. I guarantee they've killed more civilians than we have, by a lot.
That whole area of the world is a mess, and it needs cleaning up. Most of those people are so backward and ignorant that it's a god damn shame. We have to start cleaning it up sometime, now is as good as ever.

savage_henry's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:23 AM
The whole thing seems to make it sound like it's his fault that he's not interested. Why is the dude the asshole if you're just not that appealing?

Personally, I do almost everything on the list. It drives a woman crazy if you don't pay attention to her, then she's all over you.

savage_henry's photo
Sun 01/13/08 02:14 PM
9, and definitely yes.

savage_henry's photo
Sun 01/13/08 01:57 PM
Ha, I've never had a scenario progress that far.

savage_henry's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:35 AM
Edited by savage_henry on Fri 01/11/08 09:36 AM
Dale Earnhardt? That's who you would bring back to better the world? Are you kidding me?

savage_henry's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:31 AM
Everyone has an accent.

savage_henry's photo
Fri 01/11/08 09:30 AM
That's a lot of women.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:36 PM
I have nothing!!!

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:34 PM
A good trick is not to "marry up" as women usually try to do. Perhaps going for someone in your range would be more successful.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:23 PM

Here's what I don't get. I was starting to talk to this one woman on this site through the site email system.

This woman is upset at me and getting all angery because I had not spoken to her in some time.

What I don't understand or get is the fact that some how this is all my fault some how because I have not bothered to email or talk to her.

I first off didn't know or have a clue she liked me until we talked until after midnight one night before the new year, then she get's up set because for whatever the reason I can't remember now.

But I guess I am coming to the point that she wants me to do all of the talking and she does noting. I don't know what it is.

I have said before time and time again that I have never been in a relationship, I don't say a whole lot unless spoken to for the most part.

I mean for crying out loud why should I be the one doing all the talkin, she could have send me a message or something all that time, that is if she really did start to like me as she claims she did.

I'm not naming names here but I was hoping at first something would have became of me talking to this one woman, but I guess not if she is like this towards me.

Don't know what I shall do other then move on.

You didn't cater to her attention-whoredom. All you are to her is a source of praise, admiration. Her ego feeds off of these things. Without attention she'll wither up and die. If she has to message you, it's a blow to her ego; the attention is forced from you.
This woman is no good for you or any other man. Block her immediately.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 11:03 PM
Yeah, you win, becca.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:57 PM
I'm glad this discussion ended with actual ideas being exchanged than people just being pretentious and trying to act smarter than the rest, as it was at the beginning.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:44 PM
Tot'ly

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:39 PM
are they paying?

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:38 PM
Nope.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:35 PM

Johncenawlife316 is actually a sweet guy so give him a chance
drinker Thats right !!! drinker He's a Heavyweight Champion !!! drinker He deserves your respect !!drinker

Sweet jesus, Mirror said somethin'.

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:34 PM
Bohemian Rhapsody

savage_henry's photo
Thu 01/10/08 10:33 PM
Catz ftw