Community > Posts By > LIJOMA

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:31 PM

The ones who really want to get you aren't going to bother to give you advance warning. They're just going to do it.

Ageed!

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:28 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Wish you the best in whatever you choose to do, and how you handle what you want obviously.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:26 PM
Just me and my two babieshappy

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:21 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Sun 06/29/08 10:22 PM
I'm a Marlboro kind of girl, and it is just as goodsmokin

but no :heart: at first sight, grumble

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:32 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Sun 06/29/08 01:33 PM
Visiting, a month, sounds like to me your niece has taken advantage of your kindness. NO ONE WILL HAVE SEX OF ANY KIND IN MY HOUSE BUT ME!!!! If anyone, including my children feel like they need to have sex, then it is time for them to hit the door! That is a grown up act to do, therefor they need to be grown in their own chit.

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:23 PM
Edited by LIJOMA on Sun 06/29/08 01:28 PM

YES I AM HATING RIGHT NOW!!!!!grumble

GET A ROOM!:tongue:

Get a room.. I thought this was chat room.. You mean I have to pay to play? No with me I AM A PIMP..

I do Have it LIKE..Unfortuately for your I am TAKEN just like the seat in Forrest Gump

Unfortunate for me?????? I did not imply that I was interested at ALL!!!!!! I do not like men that THINK their chit dont stink and that THEY think they are DAZZLING-as you put it. So whatever, just like in Clueless! grumble

Also is that why some women on here are blocking you, because you are soooooooooo DAZZLING????laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:25 AM

Get a room.. I thought this was chat room.. You mean I have to pay to play? No with me I AM A PIMP..

Oh I see....... Did NOT know you had it like that, MY BAD!:wink:

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:22 AM

woooooooooooooooooo lijo,,,,now you gonna be a howtie

blushing blushing blushing

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:21 AM

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:19 AM

i like short hair on a woman,,,long hair is just to much trouble

U know I recently just cut all mine off, blushing bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:18 AM

part of living is dyeing,,,when you come into this world,your made to cry,,,,,,,,when you leave this world,,,your friends an luv ones cry,,,,,,when some others leave,it's rejoyceing

Good morning, well afternoon to ya. We are getting ready to go to the pool now, so I will see ya this evening!

Everyone have a great daybigsmile

Lisa

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 10:09 AM
Me not being able to see my children grow up, and not be here for them each day. Something happening to me at night and noone here but my children.

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:36 AM

we can chat on the site thats kool

U are too cute, someone is going to snatch you up and run:smile:

I was just wondering was there a particular reason, thats all. I find it more easier, FOR ME, to just chat with someone on here..... That is just what I prefer, but I know each person is different.flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:18 AM

Now that I think of it, what I say is only intended for these 40,000 eyesgrumble ...and NO ONE ELSE!!!!

Well I have multiple personalities, does that matter???
Robbie, and Tierra said they like to read the threads too.bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:13 AM
? Why not chat on here? I get SOME men from this site that email me that wanna chat on yahoo or AIM, and I have never understood that. Why do we have to leave to chat????

Just asking.

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 01:09 AM
I am like this....

Monday - Friday, I dont have NO PATIENCE AT ALL!!! I dont like to have to wait for anything at work, when I need a report it better be on my desk, or if I need a number I better be able to get it asap, etc.... (I am Working on this though) Even with the kids, they know they got things to do and places to be at certain times, so when I say let's go, I mean let's go, not let's go in 10 minutes so you can finish downloading a song on your MP3 player.....grumble (Working on this too)

Saturday - Sunday, dont rush me and I sure as hell wont rush you. These are MY days where even though I might have something to do or something planned, I HATE TO BE RUSHED FOR ANYTHING ON MY DAYS OFF, and I have plenty of patience on these 2 days bigsmile

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:51 AM

I smell paperwork ... again.

LMAO!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:49 AM
Welcome and enjoy, great people here!flowerforyou

LIJOMA's photo
Sun 06/29/08 12:47 AM

drinker purple drink drinker

rofl

laugh