Community > Posts By > curiousym

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 09:57 PM
It sounds like this girl really worked you over and I'm sorry for that, but because you obviously still feel so strongly about her I really think you need to back away from her because it sounds like she doesn't really know what she wants. If it's just going to hurt you to see her being with the other guy then I think you need to think about what's best for you and just back off no matter what guilt trips she tries to throw your way. She obviously knows that the guilt trips work on you or she wouldn't bother saying anything, and since she won't stay away from the other guy you lose either way by being around her....so think about yourself and back away from her so that you can try to heal and move on. Good luck:smile:

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:47 PM
A relationship takes "work" because in any relationship, frienship or otherwise, there needs to be some type of compromise eventually, there's always some give and some take....but I see what you're saying that it should just be fun, I mean if all you do is the "work" part then you're probably not too compatible with that person, or something needs to be changed.

no photo
Tue 01/08/08 01:31 PM
Lol that's just wrong