Community > Posts By > prizm99

prizm99's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:52 PM
Any woman under 40 who says "Life is short". That makes me think that perhaps she is going through detox and is so screwed up with her addicition that she probably doesn't have that long to live anyway. If you take care of yourself mentally and physically, what's to worry about?
20 year old girls saying "Life is short". I just let them rot and slit their wrists.

prizm99's photo
Sun 03/16/08 10:21 PM
Edited by prizm99 on Sun 03/16/08 10:24 PM
All I can say is, I was so tired of spending money just to contact other women. Don't I spend money just to have the internet in the first place? One site I was on charges $35 just to merely see who has looked at your profile. I was miffed.

That's when after much searching on the internet, I found JSH. What a miracle that happened afterwards. She contacted me first. Her name is Sheila and she is definitely the kind of woman you bring home to mom. 34 and a single mother of an 11 year old son that she loves with all her heart.

We went on our first date within a week after meeting here. Both of us were nervous. I hadn't had any luck with single mothers in the past and naturally was skeptical, but I gave it a shot. Am I ever glad. I was born with a sensory processing disorder that dampens my ability to intake everything around me. Occasionally my brain "burns out" from being around a huge crowd too long, thus making bars and clubs a nightmare for me. I also have mild/moderate Tourette's syndrome.

After I told Sheila about my illness, she told me that her son had a sensory processing problem as well, but at a more severe level that requires an intense training program. I sat there in absolute disbelief. Could I have finally found a woman who would know exactly what I have been fighting my whole life? At the same time I looked across the table at her and saw what I believed to be tears of joy that she was holding back as she talked about the struggles she had gone through raising her son. Apparently, she had never imagined that she would find a man who would know exactly what her son was going through for so long. At that very moment, the chemistry between the both of us shot through the stratosphere. Any insecurities about each other completely disappeared. Everytime her son came into the picture on previous dates with other guys, they'd act very distant and cold.

But not with me. Sheila always knows that she can talk about the good and bad days her son goes through because she knows I'll understand exactly. Any single parent out there certainly knows how tough it is to receive patience from the other when dating someone for the first time. Here I was skeptical at first, and now the two of us feel a magic to a level that not even many happily married people will ever experience. I feel like I'm living out a Disney movie in real life. And it all comes back to that wonderful son of hers. That has given us the most important thing in an intimate relationship....trust.

How's that for a story? All I did was tell it the way I need it right in my profile. I just simply said I don't date bar-hoppers or clubbers at all. I date women, not overgrown girls who haven't grown up and earned the right to have a decent guy in their life. I knew I was going to wait longer than most guys would, but I didn't care. I know I want a long lasting relationship and friendship. I was honest and I got my queen to come and find me. I certainly plan to marry her some day, hopefully next year at some time. We text each other almost everyday.

Just want to thank JSH for putting this site online and making my dream come true. Perseverence everyone!!! Put your values on the table and show those singles out there that you mean business. I'm on cloud 9 and have been dating Sheila for 2 months now. Not only is she the love of my life, she is definitely my best friend.

Kurt

prizm99's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:21 PM
Edited by prizm99 on Wed 01/16/08 11:23 PM
Gay man with Alzheimer's say, " I 'fah-get'."

prizm99's photo
Wed 01/09/08 10:04 PM
Edited by prizm99 on Wed 01/09/08 10:05 PM
One big turn off for me is when their profile says redundant stuff such as, "I like to have fun." yawn Yah, and I like to breathe oxygen. You impressed by that unique quality, Einstein? Hey, I can pick my A** and chew gum at the same time, but I don't think anyone cares about that either....though I might consider making that into a bumper sticker. laugh