Community > Posts By > sweetjeep

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 11:55 AM

no goofball, I don't know why boys like to watch girls..you know..I don't like to watch boys..huh If we are going to play in a forum like that, can't stop boys (or anyone else)from watching. I have heard of straight girls like to watch girl on girl as well. Don't get me started on that though!!
Can't deny there is a little fun in having you watch and unable to participate!! (oh, did I say that outloud, in the daylight)devil

Trust me, I have known for a long time that the allure for straight girls of pretending to be lesbian is just to make guys go crazy. Even knowing this, I still can't manage to stop thinking that it's hot...and I've tried! It's impossible.
I think guys are just very turned on seeing a woman be aggressive sexually...but when it's her with another guy, it might be the guy who is aggressive, or guys get jealous of the guy etc. But when it's two girls, it means that one of them at least HAS to be aggressive and there's no "alpha male" syndrome where you get jealous watching a guy get a girl instead of you getting her.

Not sure if that made sense.

I am going to let that whole straight girl thing go..I will end up offending someone..*keeping my personal thoughts to myself*.
Yes, I do see the aggressive part, isn't that a major complaint of men, they always have to be the aggressor and would like it reversed!

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 11:38 AM

Not sure what that is all about, but ok..I have a t-shirt that I can only wear to Pride "Yes I am, and no you can't watch"! laugh laugh I will get you next time we play!!devil

You were talking about not wanting girls to be mean to me and I was saying don't worry about it, I can handle myself, haha.

As for getting me next time, you're saying you'll get me but I can't watch?! sad What a TEASE!

no goofball, I don't know why boys like to watch girls..you know..I don't like to watch boys..huh If we are going to play in a forum like that, can't stop boys (or anyone else)from watching. I have heard of straight girls like to watch girl on girl as well. Don't get me started on that though!!
Can't deny there is a little fun in having you watch and unable to participate!! (oh, did I say that outloud, in the daylight)devil

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 11:13 AM
Edited by sweetjeep on Mon 02/18/08 11:13 AM

but like I said one of the girls was not being very nice to the one boy that was there, and I didn't want her to be mean to you, my little cutiemuffin!!:heart: That would not be cool! Boys have watched girl on girl since the beginning of time. Nothin' new there!devil

And yet it never gets old! smokin
Thanks for looking out for me, although I can hold my own pretty well. Nothing wrong with a little feistiness in a girl :wink:

Not sure what that is all about, but ok..I have a t-shirt that I can only wear to Pride "Yes I am, and no you can't watch"! laugh laugh I will get you next time we play!!devil

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:58 AM

Oh yea, and I was kinda hoping someone would rub it and make it better but no takes so I came home and soaked in a hot tub to relieve the pain:cry:

yea, my left azz cheek is bruised and it hurts like hell, but I am sure I will survive, have had many bruises before in my life, what's one moreflowerforyou

Ferel wish you could have joined us in the mud room, bad hope you are having a wonderful day off! I can't believe this by time I get off work you all will be on the next thread!! flowerforyou Hugs and kisses to everyone! and dont slip on the left over mud, we will try and clean it up later, unless sharon thro's us in again!!!laugh

Too late I slipped on my way to the shower. But it is okay I will be fine, just a little bruise on my left azz cheek blushing and I thought you were working today young lady

ohhh bad girl.. I was unaware there were casualties from last night! flowerforyou so sorry to hear that..

Awwww, but was it worth it?devil blushing

ohh, I am havin' a hard time believing you got no takers...huh

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:52 AM

yea, my left azz cheek is bruised and it hurts like hell, but I am sure I will survive, have had many bruises before in my life, what's one moreflowerforyou

Ferel wish you could have joined us in the mud room, bad hope you are having a wonderful day off! I can't believe this by time I get off work you all will be on the next thread!! flowerforyou Hugs and kisses to everyone! and dont slip on the left over mud, we will try and clean it up later, unless sharon thro's us in again!!!laugh

Too late I slipped on my way to the shower. But it is okay I will be fine, just a little bruise on my left azz cheek blushing and I thought you were working today young lady

ohhh bad girl.. I was unaware there were casualties from last night! flowerforyou so sorry to hear that..

Awwww, but was it worth it?devil blushing

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:47 AM

P.S. you missed the female mud wrestling last night. got a little warm in that room. I am surprised the thread was not moved!! smokin smokin bigsmile

Are you serious?! Arrrghhhhh. Just my luck. :cry:

And yes, I'll be one of the good ones, don't worry.

I know, I do get the feeling you will be a good one. Are you specializing?

Yeah, health law.

Saw my name? That I was online, you mean, or that someone mentioned it? Now THAT would be quite a compliment to hear my name come up in the mind of a girl mud wrestling with another girl! :tongue:

no, silly, I popped out in the forum lists and it shows who posted last to what topic.. I forget what you were in I didn't pay attention to that. over to the right it says who posted last.

but like I said one of the girls was not being very nice to the one boy that was there, and I didn't want her to be mean to you, my little cutiemuffin!!:heart: That would not be cool! Boys have watched girl on girl since the beginning of time. Nothin' new there!devil

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:44 AM

P.S. you missed the female mud wrestling last night. got a little warm in that room. I am surprised the thread was not moved!! smokin smokin bigsmile

Yeah, health law.

Saw my name? That I was online, you mean, or that someone mentioned it? Now THAT would be quite a compliment to hear my name come up in the mind of a girl mud wrestling with another girl! :tongue:

no, silly, I popped out in the forum lists and it shows who posted last to what topic.. I forget what you were in I didn't pay attention to that. over to the right it says who posted last.

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:41 AM

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:39 AM

have a great day fairy..flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:38 AM

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:36 AM
Edited by sweetjeep on Mon 02/18/08 10:36 AM

I popped out of it, saw your name and almost went and got ya, thought you would enjoy the show...(bad)devil but one of the girls was not happy with the boys that would come in and watch! We had something like 430 views..and 131 posts, crazy!! just havin some fun, harmless flirting, nothing to get worked up over.

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:30 AM

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:29 AM

yeah, in college I knew several attorney's personally and it absolutely floored me that the bottle was brought out at about 4 and they are still at the office. Everyone knew where to go to get a shot before heading out for home...socially they were worse.
Why do think that is? Stress perhaps?huh

Yep. You're looking at 50-60 billable hours per week required when you are a starting associate. The impact of your work directly affects the lives of your clients, and that's all on your shoulders. Plus, with the dry, analytical, and argumentative style that so often goes along with being a lawyer, social interaction is often hard and marital problems are also rampant.

Can't wait. grumble

oh yeah, you picked a good one baby!! $'s good, but it does come with a price. But there are some good ones out there, lets hope you are one of them..

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:26 AM

wow I thought for sure be on 18 by now laugh laugh laugh

woulda been if some people had not relocated to another thread last night to save feral from having to read too much laugh

We almost got moved out of that one..got a little warm in that room. :wink:

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:23 AM
yeah, in college I knew several attorney's personally and it absolutely floored me that the bottle was brought out at about 4 and they are still at the office. Everyone knew where to go to get a shot before heading out for home...socially they were worse.
Why do think that is? Stress perhaps?huh

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:21 AM

I have seen it a lot in attorneys..cocktail hour starts and lunch
b/r/b

Point, point, point. What? smokin

The statistics show that lawyers are 2-3 times more likely to be alcoholics than the general public. drinker

Mr. T pointing at me...

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:18 AM
Edited by sweetjeep on Mon 02/18/08 10:20 AM
I have seen it a lot in attorneys..cocktail hour starts and lunch
and continues back at the office.

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:15 AM
ok, now you are back to being a bucket head..I like this one better!:smile: :heart:

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:12 AM
Edited by sweetjeep on Mon 02/18/08 10:14 AM
HONEY....the profession you are in alcohol is a requirement, not a choice...so you are pretty much locked into that one. Soon you will have wine, women and song, and you will have forgotten all about getting me rich! on a side note..pointing is not polite!laugh :wink:

sweetjeep's photo
Mon 02/18/08 10:05 AM

didnt mean to ignore u sweetflowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh no, not ignoring, we just have never been formally introduced...

you are a funny boy with your pics. I am trying to upload a jeep photo and it won't take...frown

some pics just take a bit longer to load then others,how long is it taking ????

not sure, maybe I am just being impatient I will try again and leave it go. thanks for the tip! flowerforyou

u are very welcome sweetie
if u want u can email it to me and I can put it up and u can copy it from me and then put it up ??

It worked...yeah,thanks a ton!