Community > Posts By > sweetjeep

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:10 AM

Oh bad girl dont worry about tomorrow just concentrate on you today!!

Hi sweets! how are you?

Ferel consider it done! blessed be!brokenheart

I am doing well, a touch sleepy this morning!yawn thanks for asking, and you how are you? flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:39 AM
Good morning Room (((bad girl)), (((Fairy))))((mommy1)))
Hope everyone is well..flowerforyou

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:44 PM
where did it go??

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:42 PM
Edited by sweetjeep on Wed 02/20/08 03:42 PM
Gemini...we can do two things at once! devil laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 02/20/08 03:39 PM
Rosa Parks

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:08 PM
absolutly not! noway

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 02/20/08 02:08 PM

im the reason she left him..duh

laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:47 AM
I had heard this as well, its going to be iffy if we get to see much of it. To bad!

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 02:40 PM
I once ran into a cubical wall!!laugh laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 01:02 PM

a smaller wee-wee this one creates stalkers laugh

laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:46 PM
the ugliest christmas sweater party! drinker

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:45 PM

I'm afraid the mod’s would band me, if I described some of the parties I've had bigsmile noway noway noway

Dirty boy!!glasses

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:43 PM
G'd up from the feet up!!!laugh laugh drinker drinker

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:27 PM
laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:11 PM

Rosie thinks weird is all in the eye of the beholder.

Polarity - I will never be able to look at that picture without shuddering. indifferent huh

Id like to take the credit, but without Rosie and her amazing she-male mane it wouldnt have been possible.

laugh laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 12:06 PM

Anyone who is anyone always wanted to be a superhero at some point in their lives, what would be your name and purpose. ME i am BARTENDER MAN DEFENDER OF THE DRUNKS.

drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:20 AM

<------- laugh

laugh laugh noway

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:33 AM

So do you self-protect? Are you afraid of falling in love, of being hurt, so you keep yourself in 'walls up mode' ??

I really never do that and this time around I have put up a wall, not that it will stay up. It's just what I need to do for me right now, it's to easy to fall for the wrong person and putting yourself through the headaches. The funny thing about that is most of us see it happening and do it anyway....

So at this point I wouldn't want anyone to get that close to me and I will put that out to whom I ever my talk to. I think a lot of this is and this is just my opinion. Some women try to make you fall for them as fast as you can and will push for it and i'm the type that will put you in your spot if your to pushy, but in a gental way. It takes time to really get to know me and when I find that one. She will know all of me and I will not hold back what so ever.

It's scary to think that I might never again get that point where I would not hold back! glasses

When you been through enough in life to realize that most are not real with themselves and being on the net. it is really not that had to hold back. To many people have know idea on who they really are inside and know how to express that. I for one do and never had any problem with it. it's just knowing if i'm going to let myself go and open up to that person. I want to know if they can actually handle what i have to offer. I'm more then most women can handle and thats not like you think it is. It's that I give of myself in a way that scares women that don't know how to except the realness in me.

good food for thought!

sweetjeep's photo
Tue 02/19/08 10:04 AM

So do you self-protect? Are you afraid of falling in love, of being hurt, so you keep yourself in 'walls up mode' ??

I really never do that and this time around I have put up a wall, not that it will stay up. It's just what I need to do for me right now, it's to easy to fall for the wrong person and putting yourself through the headaches. The funny thing about that is most of us see it happening and do it anyway....

So at this point I wouldn't want anyone to get that close to me and I will put that out to whom I ever my talk to. I think a lot of this is and this is just my opinion. Some women try to make you fall for them as fast as you can and will push for it and i'm the type that will put you in your spot if your to pushy, but in a gental way. It takes time to really get to know me and when I find that one. She will know all of me and I will not hold back what so ever.

It's scary to think that I might never again get that point where I would not hold back! glasses