Community > Posts By > livelaughlove14

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:42 PM
oh thanks guys... :(
im 18

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:40 PM

You are adorable .. and most importantly sweet and wise for your age. smokin

Well, she's 100...I'd hope she would be wise by now.

what an instigator... :P

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:35 PM
lol well thank ya'll

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:33 PM
yup...rate me...

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:03 PM

Any situation is What You make of it,

true dat yo

have you ever walked a mile in her shoes? might not like how tight the moccasins fit if ya did...

i never said it was easy, but it IS what you make of it in the end

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:00 PM

u sound like u know u made a mistake in having your son
so now u shouldnt make the mistake again
but u should also realize that his happiness is now urs
making him happy should mean everything to you because he is practically a part of you
he depends on you for everything, and u are his world
he gives u much more love than a lot of other ppl ever will
He is nearly 18 years old, when does he become responsible for himself? I can't do it all for him forever.

do his disabilities affect the way he lives his life?
if his behavior is like every other 18-year-olds, then its time to let go
my parents always told me when i hit 18 i was making decisions for myself
part of being a parents is letting your kid fall, and helping them get back up

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:59 AM

Any situation is What You make of it,

true dat yo

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:57 AM

So I guess my question for you today is how does on "just know"? People are on here saying that they are looking for there true love, but, have you ever felt 100% true love to be able to say for sure what it really is?

Whisp, you raise a very good question, and I'm not sure I can give a very good answer....

But -- I know. I don't actually know how I know -- it's just there.

I know, because it's different from anything else I experienced during the times when I thought I knew before. And that's really lame, because all I'm really saying is this is this, and that was that, and maybe I'm extrapolating from an inherently untenable position to begin with, but -- I just know. She and I have a long history, so it's not like we just met, and that's a big part of it.

I agree with you about the marriage thing -- I was married, and I never felt quite right about it. I think I knew it was a mistake going in, but I blinded myself to a lot of things because I mistakenly believed it would turn out to be "for the best" in the end.

But now -- this time -- it's a lot of things -- the way I feel when she's with me, the way I feel when I think about her, the way I feel when the IM box pops up and it's her. A lot of it is weird, little stuff. I'll be in the car and drive by an interesting building or sign, and my first thought is wondering what she would think of that. I see things in stores that remind me of her, or that make me wonder if she would like one of those.

It's the sense that I can't really imagine what life would be like without her, and the hope that I will never have to find out.

It's taking the time to look up some little piece of information she said she needed three days ago, and making sure I write it down so I can pass it along when I talk to her.

It's talking about "the move" to come, all the stuff that will need to be addressed, and how much work it will be, and not even caring about any of that because the end result will be so totally worth whatever it took to get there.

It's being able to talk about things I've never told anyone before, and knowing she'll understand it.

I know, I'm all over the place here. The epidemic of rambling.

But that's really what makes this whole question so difficult -- there is no one answer -- there probably is no 1000 answers. It just keeps going. Everybody is different, and every situation is different.

For me, I can honestly say I believe I know. I trust my judgment (and hers, too) that much. And, sure, there is always going to be a subjective element -- I feel this way because I want to feel this way, because I like feeling this way, and feelings can be wrong, and blah blah blah, but -- right now -- I'm convinced. For all the reasons above and a few hundred more.

I know that's not a very good answer. But it's the best I can do!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

that was an awesome answer!

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:53 AM
u sound like u know u made a mistake in having your son
so now u shouldnt make the mistake again
but u should also realize that his happiness is now urs
making him happy should mean everything to you because he is practically a part of you
he depends on you for everything, and u are his world
he gives u much more love than a lot of other ppl ever will

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:50 AM

OK let me ask this. How many here have thought they were in love? Or feel they have really been in love? And if you have What were you feeling at that time?

yes, i thought i was really and totally in love
and i KNOW i was really in love
but i was in love for the wrong reasons so i ended it
maybe i shouldnt have, but its the decision i made and honestly im having more fun now and dont regret it
i wanted to b w him all of the time, and i was, and that took a lot away from everything else
u have to b mature enough to control your love

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:48 AM

every relationships is different
take it as it comes

But how do you know what it is when it comes?

love comes in many differnt forms, so its hard to tell
like i said, u gotta take it as it comes and go w what u feel

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:45 AM
every relationships is different
take it as it comes

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:34 AM
i personally think "just knowing" is bs
thats like love at first sight, which is bs too
how can u love someone u dont know anything about?

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:13 AM
not to mention its now SNOWING here

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:12 AM

Ouch!grumble

no one said the truth didnt hurt :P

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:00 AM

Well No Arguement There Except I Take A Pessimistic Stand Point. Just Kinda The Way Lif Played Out For Me.

you and a lot of other ppl on this site
jeez ohwell indifferent

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:59 AM

hmmm, well i kinda would like to go with the opinion of "the media needs something else to talk about besides the war" i mean when the war or anything else gets too boring we go back to global warming...i think it would b nice if they put something positive on the news once in a while

Positive doesn't sell though. You get about 8 disaster stories to every happy story.

i think they would sell if EVERY news station was a bit more positive
yeah, thats asking a lot, but it makes sense

Problem is, people like bad things happening to other people. Makes them feel better that it didn't happen to them. And you know you can't look away from a train wreck. News is a hole that's filled with pain and despair, not to mention idiots giving opinions about news, instead of just reporting it.

its a shame that u have to watch the news tho and form your own opinions on what really happened...what the media has come to...

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:57 AM
lol im one for believing that everyone is mostly good, like everyone knows whats right, so its not that hard to answer ur own questions most of the time

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:54 AM

Yeah The Truth Incarnante.People Are Like Lighters, You Buy A Beautiful Zippo And It's Gone, But You Have Your Crappy Bic For Life.

lol strangest analogy ive ever heard
but it looks to me like u answered your own question :)

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:52 AM

hmmm, well i kinda would like to go with the opinion of "the media needs something else to talk about besides the war" i mean when the war or anything else gets too boring we go back to global warming...i think it would b nice if they put something positive on the news once in a while

Positive doesn't sell though. You get about 8 disaster stories to every happy story.

i think they would sell if EVERY news station was a bit more positive
yeah, thats asking a lot, but it makes sense