Community > Posts By > livelaughlove14

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:47 AM
hmmm, well i kinda would like to go with the opinion of "the media needs something else to talk about besides the war" i mean when the war or anything else gets too boring we go back to global warming...i think it would b nice if they put something positive on the news once in a while

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:44 AM
Edited by livelaughlove14 on Tue 01/22/08 10:44 AM
wow see i kinda wanna know why anyyone would b so willing to go into any of the services, it just doesnt seem logical to me

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:43 AM
lol well its not too much warmer here in jersey but it seems like everyone but me thinks we're all going to be burnt by 2010

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:40 AM
wow i guess none of you live in jersey...

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:38 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-Tb7vTamY

I believe that the temperatures constantly change as a natural cycle of the planet. I just ignore Gore lol.

good job! ur one of few...

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:37 AM

Well I Never Made It In But I Took The A.S.V.A.B Test Scored High, And Went To M.E.P.S And Got Cut There Due To Too Much Protien In Thew Kidneys. Don't Know If That Helped But Whatever Right?

too much protein in the kidneys? can they do that?

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:37 AM

Hookers in Oceanside....... Ooooooorahdrinker

care to expand?

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:33 AM
Edited by livelaughlove14 on Tue 01/22/08 11:14 AM
Hey any of ya'll out there in the army, navy, etc...
just wondering if any of you would be able to tell me any funny or interesting stories from your experiences. i know its a lot to ask but im putting a book together and need some new ideas.
thanks in advance!
ANY info would be really appreciated

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 07:04 PM

It hasn't overtaken it, but a majority of people on a dating site are looking for it .. :wink:

and yes I agree as to other kinds. I am very satisfied in or out of a relationship cuz I'm happy with life just the way it is ..

good for you :)
you're one in a million

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:58 PM

When I'm With You

Saw you walk into the room
Thought I’d try to talk to you
Babe am I ever glad you wanted me to
It’s been two years to the day
Half the time I’ve been away
I know I’m not there enough but that’s gonna change
Cause I’m coming back
To show you that I’m keep the promise I made

When I’m with you I'll make every second count
Cause I miss you
Whenever you're not around
When I kiss you
I still get butterflies years from now
I'll make every second count when I'm with you

Yeah we've had our ups and down
But we've always worked them out
Babe am I ever glad we've got this far now
Still I'm lying here tonight
Wishing I was by your side
Cause when I'm not there enough
Nothing feels right
So I'm coming back to show you that
I'll love you the rest of my life

When I'm with you
I'll make every second count
Cause I miss you
When ever you're not around
When I kiss you I still get butterflies years from now
When I'm with you
Whatever it takes I'm not gonna break the promise I made
When I'm with you
Cause I miss you

When I'm with you
Cause I miss you
Whenever you're not around
When I kiss you
I still get butterflies years from now
(Make every second count)
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
When I'm with you
Yeah

is that a song?

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:55 PM

So you're more into transcendentalism than objective observationalsim? More into changing your world than changing the world for all?

jeez ur damn smart boy lol
ummmm...id say a little bit of both...i think that in changing your own world, if everyone did that, theyd change the world around them

If everyone changed their world then wouldn't it just be the same world as before, just slightly different?

rotfl idk that is beyong my comprehension

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:36 PM

What made you follow your dreams?? I have many unanswerd questions about things I want to do and I am not sure on how I should go about doing them. I am afraid. So how did you get over your fear and go for what you wanted to????

gurl go to the library and pick up some emerson and thoreau...then ull see lifes simpler than we make it

I have read many things by them.....and i know it is....just sometimes i tend to forget that...but i know things get better....if you believe they will get better god will make them get better but if you dont believe they will get better then god can not help you

if ud read more of them, ud know the key to making things better lies in simplifying ur situation, and God, in my opinion, doesnt "help you..." the strength lies in you, because u are a part of nature, and nature is God, and so u are a part of God
never forget that you have the power in your life, and your life alone

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:34 PM

So you're more into transcendentalism than objective observationalsim? More into changing your world than changing the world for all?

jeez ur damn smart boy lol
ummmm...id say a little bit of both...i think that in changing your own world, if everyone did that, theyd change the world around them

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:33 PM

What made you follow your dreams?? I have many unanswerd questions about things I want to do and I am not sure on how I should go about doing them. I am afraid. So how did you get over your fear and go for what you wanted to????

gurl go to the library and pick up some emerson and thoreau...then ull see lifes simpler than we make it

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:28 PM
yeah i understand, but as far as content goes, im all the way w emerson

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:23 PM

I think it would have come eventually, but his unpublished works are a thousand times better than his published stuff.

yeah thats because of society...we all know that

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:20 PM

Is being published important enough to demean your work so it'll be palatable to a buying public?

lets see... i dont think he "demeaned" his work, i just think he didnt run off so that his work WOULD be published
we'd never have american transcendentalism had he not been published

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:12 PM

maybe they are looking for someone too and hope you give them an answer by answering that question.

thats it..small talk feeling you out..kinda like when they ask "how's your day going"?
they don't really want to know that ya woke up to kids fighting, car stalling,coffee spilling,deadlines approaching,ect.ect. They want ya to say FINE and yours? laugh

true dat

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:10 PM
see but emerson had a lot of things keeping him from just removing himself...and if he had i doubt anything of his would have been published

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 01/21/08 05:08 PM
mmm, to me it really makes sense