Community > Posts By > livelaughlove14

livelaughlove14's photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:08 PM
do any of you live near the navy base and can you tell me what its like to live here? thinkin of possibly moving....

livelaughlove14's photo
Sat 07/26/08 01:06 PM
questions about the navy...
are any of you in the SEALS or know anyone who is and can u tell me about how hard it is to get in? a friend of mine is at boot camp now and im anxious to figure out what this whole thing is about

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:36 PM
This guy I've been hanging out with has really strict parents. So he's been telling them he's been hanging with friends when he's really been with me. They're always yelling at him, and he used to live in a really bad neighborhood. He talks about it all the time, how much they yell, and I think it might be more than that but I'm not sure. I told him he can't hang out with me again unless he's truthful with them. I feel like he shouldnt have to go through this but I don't have any advice for him....help!!

livelaughlove14's photo
Fri 03/14/08 07:46 PM

Spill it, when it comes to guys in chest hair do you like the rugged hairy look, mexican hairless or somewhere in between?

you know i dont care. as long as he doesnt beat me, rape me, i couldnt careless, priorties change, little things to me now are so unimportant.

amen!

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:00 PM

Frank Sinatra(amazing), Heath Ledger(find out why he did it), and Channing Tatum(hottie)

true dat laugh :smile:

livelaughlove14's photo
Tue 03/11/08 04:40 PM
yoyo sup?! :tongue: laugh

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:49 PM
CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Sexy; always ready to give and
receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can
appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to
take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to
laugh.
laugh happy

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:18 PM
lol see i kinda thought like "together" would mean ur like, more than friends, but "going out," would mean dating haha

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:14 PM

Well one means...uh...

?? lol

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/10/08 12:10 PM
between "we're together" and "we're going out?"

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:03 PM

going to rehearsal, going to rehearsal again, going to my beach house, going out with friends, and then dinner in philly for my mommas birthday happy sometimes i wish i had spare time...

hey girl .. havent' seen you in forevaaaaaaah .. you good?

haha hey yeaaah how r u?

How am I? Jealous that you get to go to a beach house and I don't .... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry: sad sad sad

lol my parents are buying it next month so we're just viewing it; way too cold for much else!

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:40 PM

going to rehearsal, going to rehearsal again, going to my beach house, going out with friends, and then dinner in philly for my mommas birthday happy sometimes i wish i had spare time...

hey girl .. havent' seen you in forevaaaaaaah .. you good?

haha hey yeaaah how r u?

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:39 PM

country but street smart

true dat

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:32 PM

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 03/06/08 07:17 PM
thanks but what if u and the guy are kinda sorts already "together," like u hang out on weekends and u wanna take him to a specific place?

livelaughlove14's photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:22 PM

You mean... wait... are you saying... uhm... there are women that do not like for a man to wow them, to get their attention over all the rest? :wink:

haha yeah sometimes its easier that way

livelaughlove14's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:40 PM
lol laugh does anyone have a legit answer?

livelaughlove14's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:38 PM
i was thinking something along the lines of a scene from a movie where she plays guitar and sings for him or something...

livelaughlove14's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:35 PM
lol something a little less provacative than that

livelaughlove14's photo
Wed 03/05/08 12:25 PM
Edited by livelaughlove14 on Wed 03/05/08 12:31 PM
Just wondering if anyone has a cute and original way to ask a guy out; thanks happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11