Community > Posts By > livelaughlove14

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:24 PM

i had to get 12 stitches in my forehead and now u cant even hardly tell thanks to Scargone!!!

i should get paid for that ad!!

awesome where can i get it?

Walmart!!

thanks a bunch

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:08 PM

i had to get 12 stitches in my forehead and now u cant even hardly tell thanks to Scargone!!!

i should get paid for that ad!!

awesome where can i get it?

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:06 PM

just wondering if anyone knows about anything to help reduce scars, thanks!

vitamin E and aloe darlin works good takes a little time but will soften up the scar

thanks so much!

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/03/08 12:00 PM

What type of scars are you talking?

from a cut

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 03/03/08 11:56 AM
Edited by livelaughlove14 on Mon 03/03/08 11:56 AM
just wondering if anyone knows about anything to help reduce scars, thanks!

livelaughlove14's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:57 PM
u need to give him an ultimatum

livelaughlove14's photo
Sun 02/24/08 06:29 PM
location isnt everything....
the ppl are whacked

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 02/21/08 08:43 PM
good for you!!! i would say, if you have something like a kitchen countertop to hold on to, stand with your feet parallel to each other, and slowly lift your leg (the one opposite to the hand holding onto the counter). make sure your shoulders and hips are forming a box...this is a variation of a gran bat ma...if u ever took ballet u know what i mean
good luck :)

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 02/21/08 07:08 PM
ew hillary...what presidential candidate cries on tv? hmmm

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:32 PM

i think a lot of us girls would be a little worried if a guy had a whole wall of teddy bears :tongue:

y be worried some guys have a soft side and are not afraid to display it at times so dont judge b4 u know the whole story

ha i never said anything about soft sides...just teddy bears :smile: laugh :tongue:

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 02/18/08 06:10 PM
i think a lot of us girls would be a little worried if a guy had a whole wall of teddy bears :tongue:

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:49 PM

i can do splits and straddels and heel stretches where my foot is at my head and scorpians and attitudes and some mad gran bat mas (for all u dancers) :tongue:

Cue the drooling guys with jaws dropped...3...2...1...

lol i get that a lot :P

livelaughlove14's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:40 PM
i can do splits and straddels and heel stretches where my foot is at my head and scorpians and attitudes and some mad gran bat mas (for all u dancers) :tongue:

livelaughlove14's photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:04 PM

so this the enemy that Obama thinks that by sitting down and taking with them he can come to an understanding with them?..

true dat!!!!!!

livelaughlove14's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:46 PM

Ok, my boyfriend has an identical twin brother, who's a great guy...hence the problem. There's so much about him that I wish my boyfriend was more like. And the more time I spend with him (the brother) the more I sometimes would rather do things with him, like play nintendo. But don't get me wrong, I do love my boyfriend. I don't really know what I'm asking...just, anything you think I need to hear.
drinker get with both of themdrinker

Yeah, I've already tried that. LOL

Not good

true dat

livelaughlove14's photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:43 PM
wait, why are u on this site if you have a bf? and in my opinion, with relationships at least, if u have any doubts its not worth it
i would say at least break up with the guy, u owe him that much if you're having doubts
hope that helps
keep yo chin up

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:17 PM

i want a valentine but nothing yet
that or some beerdrinker drinker drinker drinker

will u be my valentine flowerforyou :wink: laugh
i think i have some beer in the fridge if u want some :tongue:

I will be your valentine and I got beer and some sailor jerry's rum. you up for it?

rotfl...place and time and ill b there

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:16 PM
thanks again guys, i know this is kinda a wary topic

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:11 PM

i want a valentine but nothing yet
that or some beerdrinker drinker drinker drinker

will u be my valentine flowerforyou :wink: laugh
i think i have some beer in the fridge if u want some :tongue:

livelaughlove14's photo
Thu 02/14/08 07:52 PM
Edited by livelaughlove14 on Thu 02/14/08 07:52 PM
someone on here once said in a forum that they always accepted people as friends...and they said their last friend turned into a romantic relationship
kinda funny...i read that today and then, just hours later, i was glad i didnt burn my bridges
thank you!!!