Community > Posts By > amy

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 10:48 PM
Dont come to Vietnam because u would be isolated for the whole holiday unless you want to be close to nature and military guys (which are very handsome)

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 10:47 PM

It's better not to travel at all at the moment but if you really want to then stay away from Asia for now. The number of people with the virus here is high and increasing at nearly an alarming rate. Some people even go undetected. You also don't want to be stuck somewhere (u gotta be quarantined in some places just take note of that). Stay safe!

Are u sure. EU and England should be as worried

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 10:44 PM
Everyone in my country living in panic. Its unofficially a must to wear a mask when you go out, 0 died so far, while i heard in Italy and England, hundreds of people died but people seem to be careless about it. I wonder why.

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 07:42 PM
Whats this? I notice that all people spending time writing life mottos will never do anything for their lives

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 07:25 PM
Cuz real love is hard to find

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 01:58 AM
I feel more comfortable with random chit chat cuz im bad at expressing my thoughts and feelings.

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 01:58 AM
I feel more comfortable with random chit chat cuz im bad at expressing my thoughts and feelings.

amy's photo
Mon 03/09/20 01:54 AM
Personality doesnt mean **** if she is ugly

amy's photo
Sun 03/08/20 02:06 PM
This movie is awesome u guys should watch it. The plot is great especially the twist in the end. And the cast’s acting is superb. Im amazed at the story which is about a policeman working as a negotiator

amy's photo
Sun 03/08/20 02:02 PM
Money
Health for family
My ex’s regrets for mistreating me

amy's photo
Sun 03/08/20 01:49 PM
People have tendency to remember good memories after breaking up, he was an *** but i cant help but lure myself that he was a great man . Damn

amy's photo
Sun 03/08/20 01:43 PM
Cuz i have got enough of standards they set for women. Im sick of those men who takes advantage of women, women are sacrificing too much for men and the whole family

amy's photo
Sun 03/08/20 12:53 PM
I think men have it way easier in life than women. What do u think?