Community > Posts By > Twistyy

Twistyy's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:38 PM
One way to delete old temp files that are useless that ,ost normal maintainace misses is simple. Open your browser..up top you'll see a tab called TOOLS.. click that an on the nibu at the bottom you'll see internet options.. clock that.. a page will open and you'll see tans to delete cookies.. and old temp files.. seriously doubt that clears much disk space.. but its a good idea to do it once in awhile.

Twistyy's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:47 PM

it seems like it's the ugly guys that always end up with the hot chickslaugh
[/quot

I disagree or I would be dripping women

Twistyy's photo
Tue 07/08/08 07:16 AM
I would rather it just say WHO it was rather than having to yes no maybe myself into a coma.

Twistyy's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:48 AM
Nope..I'm sound asleep.grumble

Twistyy's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:43 AM
Steal all my prozac popsicles:cry:

Twistyy's photo
Sun 06/29/08 04:45 PM
I had the misfortune of growing up in kansas..got the hell out as soon as I was old enough.noway

Twistyy's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:26 PM
I understand the need to purge very well.. nice writings.

Twistyy's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:19 PM
Very nice workflowerforyou

Twistyy's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:54 PM
Travel the road to nowhere
Tell me, what do you find
The path is dark and twisted
Reflecting the demons in your mind
You reach out, searching
Trying to find the light
While the memorys just mock you
Wrapping their sorrow around you tight
You cry out and you struggle
To fight off their embrace
Yet yesterday stays behind you
In a never ending chase.

Twistyy's photo
Wed 06/25/08 05:36 PM
Excellant work

Twistyy's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:06 AM
Yeah.. what Boonedog said.. its been happening to me too..e-mail teases!!:tongue:

Twistyy's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:47 PM
And for those of you that arent rich and cant afford a paid boy toy PICK ME PICK ME!!!!( big boobs a plus)

Sorry..I dont usually say much on the forums but this one just CALLED to me.. to good to pass up.:tongue:

Twistyy's photo
Sun 06/22/08 02:07 PM
Time and again
you smile thru the pain
you say next time will be different
Yet next time stays the same
A losing game of choices
with ever changing rules
roll the dice of life
always come up the fool

Smile and continue
thru the darkness of the days
Truth is but reality
Tho distant and fading to grey
For love is your master
And you, its pitiful thing
Give in to its soft whispers
And see the sorrow love brings

Twistyy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:34 PM
Enjoy the trip.. check out the Crand Canyon of yellowstone.. makes the real one look kind of lame.happy

Twistyy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 11:04 PM
Well.. from West Yellowstone area.. Jackson Hoie was already mentioned.. its not IN the park.. but it would be one of the closest to you from there. Even in the off season.. its high dollar. There is the Yellowstone Inn as well.. again.. bring the Visa gold card. If you wanted a really cool trip thru the park itself.. head out from West Yellowstone and head for Cooke City in the NE section..amazing scenery and wildlife along the way. Cooke City itself isnt what I would call party central but there are a few bars. Actually.. no one goes to Yellowstone for the night life..lol.. BUT.. Bozeman Montana isnt that far from Yellowstone.. and they are a decent sised place with a nightlife of sorts. And cheaper than Jackson Hole by far!! Plus from there you have about a 60 minute drive to either of 2 gates into the Park itself. But honestly..Yellowstone itself isnt a good night life area unless you work there!!My advice.. Jackson Hole.. Cooke City.. or Bozeman.Other than that.. nothing but buffalo.. elk and other fluffy forest critters.

Twistyy's photo
Sun 05/18/08 10:43 PM
I lived in that area for 12 years and worked the park 3 seasons.. let me know WHERE you plan on being exactly and I could help you.. Yellowstone Park is 1 million square acres.. thats why I said exactly.:)

Twistyy's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:26 PM
I was standing on my head to get a good look at you but passed out from the blood flow before I could tell.laugh

Twistyy's photo
Sat 01/26/08 12:47 PM
Well lets just say that last night when I first posted this I was pretty deep in the pity pot. I had gone out with the 'wrong person' and by the time i got home i was in a deep funk. I'm usally NOT bitter and most people that know me will tell you I have a good outlook on the future and my sense of humor keeps me going. Just I am having to re-build my life from the ground up right now and every now and then it starts to kind of get to me. I try not to let it..but we all have our off days. I have my plans and my goals and I will continue to strive for them. Just from time to time it gets a tad overwhelming to have to start over at an age when i should be secure..lol.. but the deep funk is over and its back to looking ahead. Peace.

Twistyy's photo
Sat 01/26/08 03:05 AM
Edited by Twistyy on Sat 01/26/08 03:07 AM
For those of you that have answered my post on a human scale.. I say THANK YOUflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou .. for the few of you that have simply shown your stupidity.. I say THANK YOU for proving my point.. morons.ohwell ohwell

Twistyy's photo
Sat 01/26/08 02:35 AM
Ok Ladies.. you want an honest profile?? Here ya go. Right now I cant offer you crap except what might be in the tomorrow. As it stands today.. I dont have crap to my name. But you know what?? I have more heart..more desire..more hope.. and more soul than most people out there. Not just men either. Yeah you have the looks.. the money.. the house.. but you have no SOU:L!! You wouldnt know YOU if you passed YOU on the streets. I pity you types. And I dont ever want to be YOU. I am rebuilding ME from a harsh reality. Everyone on here.. talking about games..Well... no ****?? Who hasnt been gamed? Except for the gamers and they dont make a crap in the long end of the spectrum ,do they?? My bottom line in all of this drivel? Simple. A Man or a Woman isnt made up of what we have.. we are made up of WHO we are..inside.. does anyone understand that any more? Or has life and love been reduced to a bank account and muscles or boob size? Is there any diginity ..honor.. self worth left in this world?? Or has it all been reduced to material worth? To build on the words of a great black man: I have a dream.. and maybe someday..I will find some one ,like myself.. that understands that life isnt about what you have now.. its about who you will be tomorrow.. but that probably wont happen. I dont expect many answers from this except from the trolls that answer everyone.. and to them I say,, RE-READ WHAT I JUST SAID!!!