Community > Posts By > Twistyy

Twistyy's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:31 AM
And I am not gettng nasty.. I respect everyones beliefs. Where do I go in times of trouble? I go omside myself and I give myself over to whoever.. whatever.. rules us. It is that POWERS decsion as to what happens. I firmly believe that we are given free choice. WE choose our own destiny. Heaven and hell? Or as my people thought Valhalla?? Who knows? No one will ever know until we are there. I simply accept that there is something out there that rules us :) And I respect that.Peace to you, my friend. I meant no disrespect.

Twistyy's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:20 AM
I believe in a higher power.. one I dont know but respect.. what the hell is wrong with that?? A CHRISTIAN only believes.. they dont actually KNOW!!

Twistyy's photo
Sat 01/12/08 01:16 AM
Edited by Twistyy on Sat 01/12/08 01:22 AM
Define 'non believer' first. Do you mean non believer as in doubting every word of the bible is true? Believe in nothing? Hence my problem with modern day so called 'Christianity'. Most so called Christians feel that any one that doesnt accept the Bible as 100% truth is a heathen and a non believer. That equates right up there with someone like me that isnt sure what is what calling a 'Christian' a Bible thumper. Watch the titles my friend. And please excuse my spelling. everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. I respect the people that worship the Bible as the truth.. whats wrong with respecting someone that doesnt and has a more open mind? I consider myself spiritual. And i dont label you.

Twistyy's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:19 AM
i was only kiddingsad

Twistyy's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:13 AM
ummm maybe you could actually do some work then???:tongue: j/k

1 3 Next