Community > Posts By > distance66

no photo
Mon 04/30/12 12:07 AM

He's just a fake, a lying Kenyan and a

hahaha, I've never thought I would wind up in the pro-Obama camp. But it actually took just a few days. These comments is real hatred talking.

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 02:46 PM
you're absolutely right! Having old parents is not nice for youngsters. You can call me 'papa' :)

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 10:16 AM

If Paul drops out I will vote the Mulatto.
Romney is just another Bush-oBummer triplet.

Better to only pay retirement-for-life to one than to two who don't need it.
i would have worded this differently instead of mulatto i would've used half-breed...jk.anyways i agree with this.

a bit of respect for you president please. Very unrespectful to refer to him as the mulatto

no photo
Sun 04/29/12 07:23 AM
for the fifth time, my favorite: Snatch

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:18 PM
I am a parent myself, so someone who's a mother certainly has some advantages. Like knowing what raising children is all about. But a mother with one or more boys in their teenage years does not make a promising prospect for me.

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:11 PM

But 'theatre' is correct, isn't it?

Theater is how probably 90% of America spells it.

'theatre' is probably british english then?

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:01 PM

Some people are consistent in their misspellings and sometimes it's intentional. Spending lots of time around the English and such, I always say "theatre" instead of "theater". And I say "KEWL" instead of "COOL" because if you actually know my voice and speech patterns that is how I say the word.

But 'theatre' is correct, isn't it?

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 02:00 PM

I stand corrected, OBamas lowest support demographic amongst AMERICANS are white males,,,

And that is because...?

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:52 PM
Edited by distance66 on Sat 04/28/12 01:52 PM
But really, not long ago there was a census among all members of the dutch parlement questioning whom they would vote in an national american election. Obama would win overwhelmingly!
The majority of the dutch parlement is comprised by white males.

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:49 PM

I would if I thought you knew everyone in the Netherlands or their opinions,,,

But I do know everyone! Really! It's just a small country :)

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:47 PM
Edited by distance66 on Sat 04/28/12 01:48 PM

It's a feature of your browser, not a mingle service.

damn, I feel stupid again! Anyway, i will use it from now on :)

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:46 PM

Absolutely not. Why not use it?

of course, you're right: i just didn't notice until now that this service is included in Mingle2

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:43 PM

I dont know how to determine the demographic support for Obama in the Netherlands,,,

well, for one you could just take my word for it?

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:38 PM

The spell check is ANOTHER free service on Mingle... if there's a red line under your word, there's a mistake.

hahaha, is that what those red lines are about! I feel embarrassed now :)

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:31 PM

OBAmas largest support base is females and blacks,, his lowest is white males,,,

that may be true in the US, but that is definitely not the case in the Netherlands: Obama is still very popular among the (white) elite: men and women alike

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:29 PM
what did I do wrong, sitting here behind the computer at half past 10 in the evening....

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:27 PM

There is spell check, which will help both native and non-native speakers.

hmm, that seems a bit overdone, don't you think? Using a spelling checker every time?

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:23 PM

he doesn't seem too popular around here; what happened? As I recall he was considered, both inside and outside the usa, to be el Salvador himself!

I guess its regional,,, I dont know where 'around here' is for you,, but he still remains highly popular 'around here'

with 'around here', I mean: this thread. And until now it seems you are the only one who favours him? But that can change any minute of course :)

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:20 PM
please also consider the possibility that someone is not a native speaker.
As for me: I trie hard, had an above average education but will definitely make errors.

Actually, one of the reasons I've joined this site is to improve my english :)

no photo
Sat 04/28/12 01:02 PM
in western europe I heard people compare him with Mandela and Ghandi. And I am pretty sure a lot of american liberals felt the same.

Always tragic to see people confusing power politicians with saints...

Previous 1